1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Huge Problem

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Glizz, Feb 29, 2020.

1. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

tamer ult when

2. Columba

I don’t see the problem. Stealth classes should have a tough time with some classes. Every class needs a counter.

3. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 63 NA

Tamer ult is stationary and very obvious. They're in SA but can still be grabbed or blown up before seriously injuring anyone. It's so different from what a ninja does that i'm honestly confused as to why you'd even bring it up.

Rilok likes this.
  4. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Indeed, but stealth classes have a tough time against witchards with their chain lightning for example. Best tool to easily kill any stealthed target in your area.
    And there goes the defending again...stop defending it when it's clearly op. You don't have time to grab the tamer out of it like with a valk. A tamer jumps in and half your raid is dead.
    Now jokes aside, you see how stupid it sounds to ask for unreasonable changes? I think tamer ult is fine and so is ninja (mostly). What ninja would need is a nerf on protection but not dmg.

5. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

I hadnt heard that but that sounds good. +18% is ridiculous lol

6. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

i know you guys love to play everything down. but obviously isn't ranger and valk the only ones who have problem with this classes. and whatever you dont ultilize in your kit, others do and i see it all day since i do more pvp as the majority of this forum.

nobody has problems with very bad ninjas or kunos that cant ultilize their protection rightfully. 99% of the ninjas i fight are brainless stealthengage feeders. but i dont messure the class on this ppl

Spartakatz likes this.
  7. Vortexii

Evidence #1,201 that @AZzalor does not play the game
    There are no "gaps between protections" with a high AP grab class. The Grab mechanic is completely broken and bypasses all Front Guard, Block, and SA. It's just fing busted lol.

Evidence #1,909 that @AZzalor does not play the game
    A player (ninja in this case) is relatively unprotected while performing combos. Ahem Grab > Dead. Stop playing in the kiddie areas where players have no AP. Since you don't play the game just watch some of the nice Ninja videos.

I especially like the one where a guys PK's takes 2 steps and is instantly destroyed by an invisible Ninja. His response is just to laugh at how ridiculous the game is.

8. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

I mean i'm basically only pvping in bdo, the main reason why my gear is not that good. But srsl you should look at their skills...they are by far not as strong as it might seem and have many opening where you can counter-cc.

9. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Still waiting for you to pm me on discord so we can duel, i can record it and post it here :)

Waiting for over 3 weeks already but you fear to be exposed so you just ignore it :)

10. Artorias_Dusk

Ninjas can be super annoying to deal with. You just need to know how to play during NWs. And geared ninjas were to good with the evasion buffs.

11. Spartakatz

lel. you must have missed those ninjas who single handedly lock down an entire RBF spawn.

the 18% have always been a problem. it makes ninja too strong in defense, while he's already got tons of iframes and stealth and is fastest class ingame. why do you think should he even have such a higher defense in the first place?

22% nerf is nothing, valk got one skill nerfed like over 60% or something, ranger multiple skills 40-60%, sorc several skills 30%+
    it's also not even a regular nerf. the initial damage of successions were all far too high.

12. Spartakatz

it's their usual excuses. same for sorcs. they will just say, almost all of their ccs are not protected.
    which is true..., but they omit the fact that those ccs are SO extremely fast and can be instantly cancelled by protection again, that it's basically the same as being protected. same works for ninja. except that he's got no stamina issues whatsoever, can escape every other class, has stealth and grab on top.

they will also say as excuse, "it's so hard to play". which shouldnt even be an argument to make a class stronger. well I tried it out. put some decent gear on iframe class, took me 1 week to be as effective as after 3 years on ranger, and I'm an old fart.

easay9, Rekch, Rilok and 2 others like this.
  13. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 63 NA

but i didn't ask for unreasonable changes. the devs are making these changes. i never asked for ninja to be nerfed, but i think it's fair. If tamer's Ult got nerfed i would shrug. Nice to have but it's not the majority of your kills by a long shot.

14. Vortexii

None of your comments make any sense unless you are blatantly lying about important aspects of PVP. How can Ninja be OP for example. According to you, it's EZ to avoid essentially any grab in the game. Even Warriors. You just magically don't get CC'd. If you get CC'd or grabbed you made a mistake remember. You played bad. This is according to YOU.

Remember you can play one of the least mobile classes and just avoid everyone's CC's. So how could Tamer, Ninja, Warrior, Zerker, or Guardian ever be OP. How could they even ever get a single kill?

You just use your amazing skill to avoid every CC and win every fight. This isn't hyperbole or exaggeration. This is literally what you have been trying to tell people.

15. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

I never said it's easy to avoid a grab but a grab is not what makes a ninja strong. Your lack of game mechanic understandig tho shows in basically every of your posts.
    Btw still waiting for you to hit me up on discord so we can duel and i can post the video of it.

16. Vortexii

You never get CC'd. You shouldn't even be taking damage to anyone. There is literally no class that can ever defeat you. You just ignore all reality and believe everyone is making mistakes, there are no absurd OP classes, no one lacks mobility or has any advantage.

I mean look at how ridiculous your prior statements are. You play a Witch which was known for years as the worst 1v1 class in the game and lacking mobility & Iframes, yet you can't be grabbed by anyone. Not zerkers, Ninja's, or Warriors! Lava piercer nah you got this. Invisibility, massive mobility, dashes, near instant grabs, you got this.

So basically you are claiming 100% immunity to grabs because of your uber skill level.

Own up to it. You said it!!! Claim it!

17. Rilok

Rilok Ranger NA

I'm sorry, I just can't shed a tear for ninja and/or sorcs catching nerfs. Outside of each other, they have no natural counter. I think the good ninjas/sorcs will still be able to still 1vX, but it shouldn't be the standard for the class.

Sheky likes this.
  18. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Still waiting for you to come duel me and proof that you are so good and knowledgable about pvp. And ofc anyone else is also invited to do so, i love duelling.

19. reconkangas

I'm always down for it but your EU :(..

20. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

damn, feelsbadman :(