1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Humiliation of the valkyrie

Discussion in 'Valkyrie' started by Asurathia, May 16, 2018 at 3:26 PM.

Tags:
  1. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

I enjoy your tears tbh :3

2. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush Juicey_Lemon Witch 60 NA

Classes have different roles in pvp..... sorry but its true. Sorry it doesn't fit into your holy trinity idea that only applies to pve.

Wariors/zerks/valks are your main frontliners and disrupt classes, then you have high mobility classes that are scouts more or less, then you have back line support classes, you have peel classes.

Not sure you grasp that certain classes were meant to have roles in large scale.

3. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

Then you have some classes that are a little bit of each but not particularly good at any.

4. xLightning

just logged on you cant even pve from pack to pack anymore with the ridiculous stamina increase. ****ING JOKE GAME

5. Hacksaw

Hacksaw Wikia NA

I think what he's getting at is it doesn't really work that way right now. I've tried to make tank Valk work, and it under-performs spectacularly in large scale. However, small/medium scale works fine if you're careful.

Either that, or he's an AP monkey upset with Valk not being as efficient an assassin anymore.

R.Prescott likes this.
  6. Lemon Crush

He also doesn't realize that witch was massively nerfed damage wise with the cc change. They only do big damage when a cc has been applied. I think people need to do some large scale first before crying about everything. Just mindless raging.

7. Asurathia

It's a shame I didn't have you there to explain this to me before I wasted my money on a class that was supposed to be something else. I rolled something that looked fun, and I was enjoying myself immensely. Now its altered beyond recognition, but of course its OK because 2 years ago this is what it was supposed to be! OF COURSE! My brain is TOO SMALL and I CANNOT GRASP THIS! HAHAHAHAHA :D:D:D I should have ANTICIPATED THIS!!! BUT I DIDN'T ON ACCOUNT OF MY SMALL GRASPLESS BRAIN!!! HAHAHAHA :D:D:D

8. WeaselPaw

WeaselPaw Valkyrie 61 EU

You talk like it isn't the case for most classes.

9. Lemon Crush

most classes have mobility, grabs, and other means of controlling a fight.

For witch it consists of standing still.... casting.... and getting a cc to actually do damage.... if we dont get the cc not only do we not do damage but we get grabbed and dumpstered. Or our block gets one shot and then we get cc'd and killed.

Oh right we can teleport away and heal... .ha good joke because most classes can close that gap the moment its created and cc you out of your heal.... you know because they removed SA from it. Even valk with your "shi@ty mobility" can close that gap in an instant.

That situation goes for 1v1/small scale/ and large scale/siege.

You say I dont know valk you're right I dont play her. Stop pretending you know witches.

They got a massive damage nerf all classes got screwed stop crying about valks.

TheReason likes this.
  10. DarkKnightMasterRace

LOL valk such a meme class now, get gaped lmao, deserved nerfs though was broken for too long

11. Reigne Irkalla

Don't bother replying to Lemon, he's abusive to people he kills in RBF, and hates every class that isn't Tamer.
    Please explain how my guildies killed you.

Please explain how *I* killed you.

Please keep trying to present yourself as a good valk when I saw in person just how bad your movement was, as well as your general in combat choices.

R.Prescott and ViktoryiaV like this.
  12. Spartakatz

As some others said too, it's not even about damage or only pvp.

Movement between a few lousy mob packs became crap. You are faster with sheathe weapon and run.

Sorry to have to compare yet again with wizard, he can run too, but on top he has huge teleport every couple of seconds.

All that said, can still hunt rangers now. They got hit even harder, even more depending on stamina also with attack skills, their stamina usage increased plus dash also use stamina instead of mana now.

Asurathia likes this.
  13. bob349

The damage nerf was fine. Either one of the movement nerfs would have been fine considering their overall strategy, but adding both killed the Valkyrie.

R.Prescott, Josh28 and Asurathia like this.
  14. WeaselPaw

WeaselPaw Valkyrie 61 EU

There are classes now that are left with 2 SA and 0 protected mobility, that needs to get close to deal damage and that needs to CC before dealing damage too while having no protected CC available. Which class is going to be easier to play ?

Did I say I know a lot about witches ? But above all, did you see me come in a complaining thread from witches to tell them they deserve any nerf they get ?
    You are blinded by the weaknesses of your class (like everyone) and just ignore those of others, because you don't know them. And since you don't know them, you should refrain from commenting on their state and just keep commenting on witches.

Dyeless and Reigne Irkalla like this.
  15. Reigne Irkalla

Explain why our heal CD and Elion's Blessing CD was extended. And how our shield, the only REAL awakening shield, gets burst down so quickly. No valk worth her salt has ever relied on her shield because of that.

Ya know, since we're defense/support. So all of those things should be... good, right?

R.Prescott, Josh28, KotoRena and 2 others like this.
  16. iller

The real Humiliation is that I can't even Sell my Lance now, there's already way too many of them on the Market :(

17. Netreiam

Just admit you know nothing about valks man.

1 shot vacuum? You mean the 2 separate skills of vacuum and ult? The ult only being 1 shot at insane levels of gear like every other ult?

Near full heal? You see 30% and an optional 25% confuse that for 100? (Ironically enough wizard has sages lighthouse for 90% right?)

Classes “should” have different roles in pvp but in this game that is/was rarely the case.

Valkyrie was never really a good class for frontlining, they don’t have constant damaging AoE nor the ability to reliably disengage from a pileup.

Most valks I’ve heard from have had much more success indirectly supporting frontline/skirmishing than being in the middle of the **** storm.

18. Lemon Crush

275 ap maewha couldn't even pressure a valk with her block up. Balanced.

19. Lemon Crush

I already did but you clearly didn't read it.

20. nyn idc

would have been cool if we would have got this info before. They stated before clearly differnt things about equal classes etc.
    You cant just go and start to force ppl into rolls after over 2 years. And if they should give class and weapon change for free to everyone.

Asurathia likes this.