1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hunting quests

Discussion in 'Life Skills' started by R000, Jul 17, 2018.

1. R000

ive been trying to follow the quests as in order here:
    http://dulfy.net/2016/07/01/black-desert-hunting-and-whaling-life-skill-guide/#One_Time_Quests

im able to do the first 1 with the owls, but i cant do the rest. for example on the 2nd quest at bee hurts farm, despite having 10 amity with alfredo and gathering beginner 5, alfredo doesnt tell me about daphne. if i try to ignore this and go to daphne anyway, she doesnt give me any quest even if i rent her matchlock.

ive also been wondering if the only way to level up hunting is to do quests, i asked someone in game and they said yes but i just want a second confirmation here.

edit: figured out that my quest indicator on the right of the screen wasnt showing life quests, and butchering is what gives exp from hunting

#1 R000, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  2. Wargasm71

The hunting dailies will give you by far the most exp, but you can hunt anything else in game will give you exp, whales khalak's and all the animals you can hunt in the dailies

3. elephantgrey

Silly question, but you are using a knife to gather from the hunting targets once you've killed them with matchlock right? That's where your hunting exp for that target comes from.

4. R000

i asked exactly that to the guy i was talking to about earning exp, he told me i didnt need to lol. thanks for clearing that up for me

5. R000

im still having trouble with the quests, cant see to get NPCs to give them to me (the hunting quests u cna only do once, not the dailies)

6. R000

nevermind figured it out, my quest indicator on the right wasnt showing life quests