1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hybrid build on striker is OP nerf when

Discussion in 'Striker' started by BboydD, Mar 23, 2019.

1. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

Well I can understand why @WhySoSeeryus reacts like that. Its way harder for witchards to exploit all the wholes in stroker's animations due to how sluggish their own animations are. But any reasonably fast class can and does take advantage of those with a little practice.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  2. BboydD

IMG_2598.jpg
    Just see where your class is, top tier and easiest to play, most unbalanced classes

3. Tvvin

I remember seeing this chart before Ninja loss float on blade spin and SA grab and the stealth nerf.

Sangzo likes this.
  4. Nabuch

This post suggests Kuno and Maehwa are better than Musa, Zerker and Valk.

Which is completely retarded. Maehwas are inferior in everything. Maehwas were equal to Musas pre-Renown. But pre-Renown, Valk was top tier. Therefore, this graph is useless.

Also, it says tamer is the hardest class, while Sorc and Ninja are easier. And that Kuno is better than Tamer, while dominating killfeeds in sieges with ultbombs and occupying 40% of 1v1 BSL top spots. ********.

5. BboydD

This chart is for 1v1. And yes kuno and maewha have very good 1v1 matchups. They're low damage are a problem for GvG not for 1v1.

That's said the problem is about striker here (and mystic who still received a nerf), he is to strong for the difficulty to play him. Many casual players say "I play striker because he doesn't need a lot of gear to kill someone and easy to play" that's the problem

6. Montblanc

Montblanc SunriseHerbGang Valkyrie 62 EU

Remove the 100% acc to clones, give them AP scaling and you will get full AP strikers... but... good luck with that

Bizmarc89 likes this.
  7. Nabuch

Let's look.

Tamer is known for having the best 1v1 matchups and no counter other than good Sorcs, as proven by BSL that had ton of finalists as Tamers. EU BSL had 4 Tamers in TOP8.

Striker has **** matchups in 1v1s and are only an issue for trash players. Putting them ANYWHERE close to Mystic in 1v1 potential is a joke. In BSL they get stomped. It's just an easy class to counter if you know how to grab.

Lahn is one of the most dominant class in 1v1, with three 50/50 matchups (maaaybe 40/60 against Ninja) and absolute rotflstomp of everyone else. In 1v1, she's is right next to Tamer, Ninja and Sorc. Someone put her lower than even Zerker, Musa, Maehwa?

Warrior is one of the best duelist classes.

THE LAST TWO ARE PUT BEHIND A MUSA IN 1VS1?

Valk's 1v1 potential is way higher. She's just countered hard by other top 1v1 classes like Ninja, Zerker, Lahn.

Maehwa doesn't have good 1v1 matchups. She struggles to trade against classes like Witchard even, lack of SAs kills her and makes her kiting machine. She used to counter Strikers, no longer the case. I can't think of a matchup where Maehwa does better than Musa, other than Sorc, but it's a very specific matchup, the same doesn't apply for other matchups of Maehwa.

#47 Nabuch, Apr 24, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2019
  8. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

Away with your heretical logic! It doesn't fit with our boy Boyd's agenda at all. How dare you! :D

9. Blitzball

Striker AP scaling between 230-261 AP range needs to be reduced. This is the only class who can deal a huge amount of damage without having 261AP+.

10. Shogunate

Valk/Tamer/Musa/Ninja/Archer ????

11. Guts

What huge amounts of damage, you have to do a prolonged combo to kill anyone softcap, and post softcap you can just kiss your ass goodbye.

Almost every other class can do larger amounts of damage and way faster (animation wise), while Striker does have burst it comes with a windup window in which some classes have way bigger burst.

#51 Guts, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2019
    Soulo likes this.
  12. Nabuch

I could combo softcap Sorc in Muskans at 160 AP on my Striker. Your problem is that you are memeing around with retarded low DPS preawakening combos from Crimson Fang and flows pretending that you know what you're doing. Most optimal 1v1 combo of Striker has NEVER changed. KD grab, C swap, Shift+Q, Shift+LMB, Shift+F, F/Shift+RMB. NOTHING ELSE COMES CLOSE. All that preawakening **** is a meme. The only use it has is when you get stun from Mass Destruction and you have low AP (Crimson Fang has stiff and debuff). Retarded low tier Strikers are pretending that it's good because they want to rid themselves of the "ook ook" moniker.

13. Hwest

"Most optimal 1v1 combo of Striker has NEVER changed. KD grab, C swap, Shift+Q, Shift+LMB, Shift+F, F/Shift+RMB. NOTHING ELSE COMES CLOSE."

This is a joke right ? How is that combo optimal in any ways ?

Are you trolling ?

Soulo likes this.
  14. Soulo

Screenshot_2019-04-28-00-08-20.png

15. Shogunate

That combo was optimal about a year ago, visit the class discord and git gud before you spread more propaganda

Soulo likes this.
  16. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 64 EU

Strange thing that guy appearently wasn't even playing back when that combo was optimal... I wonder where he got that bs.

17. MrRobot

Im 259 AP striker and i still very often have to make full combo (about 8 skills with 2 x CC) to kill softcap DP players, so this scalling is bad even before 261.
    i think this scalling is really really bad at about 253+ AP.
    Most other classes can kill me while im standing or running in few skills or 1 x CC me and kill me in 3-4 skills.

Probably even striker with 269 AP will have to make combo to kill softcap people, while other classes can just 1-shot.

18. Guts

I've seen everything when a ninja comes to cry about striker's SA OMEGALUL

19. nautika2012

No it is NOT the problem not every human being can do combo's as easily as others. I hate combo's have a very very hard time doing combo's even short ones i get messed up with. There needs to be these classes to make sure everyone is on an even playing field.

alastersan likes this.
  20. YouShallnotPassz

do you have data/proof its op if not deal with it, this isn't wow, complaining on the forums isn't going get a class nerfed, nice try.