1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am leaving the game for these reasons:

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Angar, Jul 30, 2019.

1. KajdanKi

KajdanKi Kajdanki Lahn 63 EU

I get you. I played L2 for several years. They went fully idiot mode, totally p2w. Bdo is still so far better what we have now on the market.

But when i leave i dont do such 'goodbye' letter because it will not change anything at all. We dobt even own our accounts

2. BloodLeshen

You are so naive.. I tend to forget we live in a different part of the world..

If TB patients are being treated under a tree in the open since theres no hospital for them then obviously even an empty concrete shell would be an upgrade. Even warm blankets will be an upgrade even if those blankets have holes in them.

If you want everything to be perfect and according to your criteria you will have tons of disappointment to come my friend. This world is anything but perfect.

And suicide is suicide.. its just death or iif its a half-assed attempt its looking for attention. You get tons of people looking for attention then drink pills just to get it pumped out and live again. Just to manipulate a loved one or some ****. Where the quiet ones that actually dies doing something they know will kill them 100%. Those ones are the ones that needs helps yet they're not even asking for it because they already gave up.

Also ... providing any feedback or a list on these forums is 100% useless since PA will not see it or even bother to look at it and who the fk is kakao? wtf will they do?

3. Angar

Angar Angar Archer 61 EU

When your significant other pisses you off and when your relationship with your family or friends is malfunctioning what do you do?
    A)Do nothing and dissappear without trace
    B)Silently take it
    C)Talk about it and if nothing changes then remove them from your life.

A game is like a relationship.
    And when the game pisses me off again and again and again i talk about it.
    And when after 3 years (7-8 months in NA on launch and 9 in EU now) the same suggestions keep coming up and the same problems appear again and again and again, then i dont have the will to try more.
    And if there is a hope for positive changes, then feedback is a one way road.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  4. WoollyWitch

No where in my post was looking for perfection. I am looking for improvements. Unlike you I actually care about solving problems. Even if the solution is out of reach, taking steps to solving that problem is better than doing nothing. A homeless man getting a blanket with holes in it is better than nothing. I'd rather do something than nothing at all.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  5. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

This thread is like posting a note at your local store telling everyone why you left.

Ambrotosia likes this.
  6. BloodLeshen

You are contradicting what you were saying. In your eyes you would want to give that homeless man a bed and house instead of only a blanket. In my eyes a blanket is better than searching 4 weeks for a home while he sis still cold outside without a blanket. That house is not even guaranteed. Same with a perfect BDO.

BDO may not be perfect but its way better than what I'm used to so I don't care about the **** some of you care about.

Lol but the difference is the manager of the local store will read that note and maybe address the issue. PA won't ^^

Because this note was posted at the wrong store

7. WoollyWitch

I... I literally said giving a homeless person a blanket with holes in it is better than nothing. I will no longer be replying to you. This will clearly lead to no where.

8. HairaQ

and tell me sir... how much you paid for this ^^?

9. Misuzie

It's all about how your attitude is towards the game. All games have their own issues, BDO is not an exception to the rule.
    In a relationship you should also accept the flaws of each other, and love each other regardless.

To me, there are some things I disagree with, but no issue in BDO is major enough to actively make me angry about it.
    The game is beautiful, the combat system is great, and there are plenty of things to do.

Ambrotosia and Issiana like this.
  10. GuardianOfTyria

Say the person you are in a relationship with was super sweet and awesome in the beginning, then over the next three years became lazy, less attentive to your needs, demanding money constantly, and lying to you repeatedly. (This is the relationship of BDO over the last three years)

Are you supposed to accept these flaws and continue the relationship as is? Or are you going to try and confront them about their bad behavior, because despite the bad there are still redeeming qualities.

The only things BDO has going for it are the combat and the non-remastered graphics.... everything else is done better by other games.

Phoenixxx75 and WoollyWitch like this.
  11. Eiyu

Move on please. Nothing to see here. Don’t forget to stop by the pearl shop on your way out.

12. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

The frustration is that BDO is a pretty empty shell, and i dont say this purely in a negative manner because everyone should have high expectations of todays mmos, BDO being in a good spot yet no different. Most would not be here if it wasnt for the fantastic open world, combat, all the systems and ecosystems theyve made that makes a good ground work. Yet other core systems are shallow like mobs and bosses being mindless. And the captain at the steering wheel has too often been drunk, giving promise or false expectations. Theres nothing worse when you see dev time being wasted on content that does us no good, and not propperly fixing exisiting content before moving onto next. And then they try to sell it to us via shady conflicting news articles that dont cover it whole, or the content turns out to be quite different, just like when they tried to sell us tue great pvp rebalance as if we are dumb sheep - in an age where the game was balanced, yet renown and its aftermath made it more unbalanced, but more profitable for their cash shop.

I will give PA credit that they have become better at informing us with these twitch streams, and i dont claim that players knows best or should always have a say in matters - but the disparity is still there. The expectations and how things are are percieved is so vastly distant between devs and players. Blood of altar being an example, it was sold as something never seen before, yet it was quite familiar.. nor is it profitable when more money to be made from a solo grindrun, in a game where like it or not, tet or pen gear is the goal which requires hefty income.

People long for the days where clear news messages are given and you feel safe knowing that itll turn out to be just as written, and that the content is what we actually need.

Fateneko, Fojiro, Life2v and 2 others like this.
  13. Munchaking

Partying reduces your XP gain. Partying gives both players 50%, so the player who actually killed the monster only gets 50% while the leecher gets 50%. if your party members are not pulling thier weight or are slacking off to leech from your kills, you are doing all the work but still only getting 50% of the XP for it while the leechers slow you down. The only reason to party with anyone is to boost your guild mates. If you have 3 people on the party you get 30%, It makes partying useless. The only reason to party with anyone is when they are fighting over your grind spot and you both want the XP and loot from it.

14. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

Comments in this thread are worrisome for the most part.

Heeeeeh .... look at what it has become now .....

Cruornex likes this.
  15. Allan1985

thats exactly what i mean, think about it, customer satisfaction is one very important bussiness point, if i hadnt been coerced into spend my money on inventory slots, weight and bank slots, i would have spent it on costumes instead, and as a satisfied customer i would have had also no problem in monthly paying my Value pack, instead i was forced to pay for something i didnt want to pay in order to have a complete gameplay experience to be able to have game elements that should have been there from the beginning, so instead of that i am playing with no value pack (unless i get it from the MP) and i will not buy any costume(unless i get it from the MP) so the result is me having a diminished gameplay experience and them getting no more money from me simply because they tried to pressure me into spending, thats the whole point if you try to force people into spending you better be ready to have some backlash because not all of us are compulsive spenders with no personality whatsoever.

16. MakeMeGroan

From a newbie who play only for 5 month i can agree to point number 9

It's useless to put the raw status point when first create a class

For me,i really like play tank on mmo and ****** love with valk,but meh
    Ded class till reach some ap
    Guard became useless

The only thing right on this game is female bewbs and ass

For the MMO experience i prefer perfect world and lineage,or "OLD" style mmo
    In this game you can solo solo solo solo lo lo lo

#136 MakeMeGroan, Aug 3, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2019
    Angar likes this.
  17. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Strangely if you buy them from the market place you may as well have spent your own money to buy them as the game devs get the money for the items either way. You buying pearl items from the central market is the same in effect as you buying them with real money and by buying them in either way you are condoning and encouraging their business model.

18. Tvvin

Oh that's unexpected, but simple :

Clearly C) Is the best choice. > (works) Go about your life
    v
    (doesn't work)
    remove
    v
    D) Find a new game or er - find a new partner in your example. Then a-go about your life lol

19. Boink

Sorry to say but compulsion is what corporation (media and others) and businesses feed on. It is the key principle on how to make money.

The desire to be "right" - Media CNN/FOX or even Twitch.
    The desire for fast easy access to protein (sadly our brains are hardwired to this and sugar/salt) - McD's, Burger King etc
    The desire to "eat" right or advertised as a healthier alternative - Subway or other Vegies joint
    The desire to get the "best" or "new" - BMW/Mercedes, Louie Vuitton, Chanel, iPhone etc.

Same as in almost every gaming platform especially in terms of MMO

The desire to be all powerful, high GS p2w to advance faster
    The desire to become the greatest lifeskiller p2w to advance faster.
    The desire to be a know it all streamer p2w to advance faster.

You can't fault anyone who wants to venture and pay ludicrous amount of money. I watched this guy and he said he spent $10k dollars in the game just to be geared. It is their choice. Sadly sometimes addiction do take over but oh well...

My last purchases was last year and I'm enjoying my progression :D. Being envious is also a driving force on how individuals & corporation makes money.

One thing to note is that this game will keep on running because of these wonderful people (although if they are addicted they need to get help). Swipe swipe swipe.

20. fenzz

this is not only untrue, but easily disprovable since we had videos and streamers in korea that had much much more gear than us, alot earlier than us. alot before renown or the first BSR change. hack, there were koreans with 260+ ap at THEIR early valencia days.

ap brackets were prevalent then as they are now. only difference was, alot fewer people had those brackets back in the days, which didnt make NWs seem all that bad. alot less players had softcap aswell.

remember high geared musas before CC changes that would 1shot and entire raid with 1btb? yeah those. we had those aswell, just alot fewer.

since everyone and their mothers are now 261+ because of the new market changes and all the free crap being thrown at us at every turn, this doesnt seem anything special anymore. and the truely geared players are stacking evasion along with high AP brackets which makes them literal gods even against 280+ ap players.

point being. ap brackets were always here. just very few had them back then.

Maginha likes this.