1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation I am so sick of my player freezing

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Toolzero, Oct 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Toolzero

I am so sick of this. It's been months now. My player freezes. I'm in Heidel and it seems to happen after I process or stand in the same place for a while. Using escape unfreezes me for a few seconds, but then I freeze again. I will even freeze while riding a horse. I have to change characters to get it to stop. It just happened again this morning after I processes for 2 hours.

Fix this already! What is taking so long?!?!

2. Camouflage

Happens in Heidel after afk combat training too every day since weeks.

3. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

well getting eather lag or just screen freez asa your fighting now

4. Alagare

yeap still frezzzzz in Heidel

5. GM Haliaeetus

Game Master

Our team is currently investigating this issue. We sincerely apologize for the disruption it may be causing.

6. Ailsie

I have been getting the exact some thing for the past few weeks. It's sooo frustrating! Same as you it seems to happen most after I have been in one place for a while like processing. The most frustrating for me is when I'm trying to do imperial turn ins and I have to switch characters in order to get unstuck, but then it resets the timer until I can do the turn ins again.

Toolzero likes this.
  7. Toolzero

Yep, imperial turn ins are wrecked. I wake up in the morning, start walking over to the guy and freeze. The required character change to unfreeze then resets the timer.

Also fishing in Heidel is wrecked. I just stop fishing. When I come back to my computer and discover I haven't been fishing I then move my character and instantly freeze.

8. Toolzero

OMFG, WTF?!?! FIX THIS!!!! Every morning I wake up, go to turn in Imperial Alchemy crates, can't because I freeze. YAY STUPID ****ING POINTLESS 10 MINUTE WAIT! Then every day after work I come home, go to turn in Imperial Alchemy crates, can't because I freeze. Every god damn day! Fix this ****!!!

9. MaIefic

MaIefic TwinTaiIs Witch 62 NA

And this is why I moved to fishing in Tarif at least x3

10. Sapphirepower

I have a similar problem in the same place that just happened today. I was doing the quest after you spoke to the storage keeper for the first time in Heidel when my game froze, I then shut down my computer and when I get back on the game with the same character my keyboard does not work when it works perfectly fine out of the game.

11. Pohjantikka

Best fix for freezing so far for me is to logout to Character Selection and then login back.
    But I am also having these insanely annoying freezes on every time when I put game in Tray

12. Toolzero

I haven't frozen in around a week now.