1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response I can't accept recurring quests

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by SamCrow, Feb 2, 2019.

1. SamCrow

Hi, I'm new in Black Desert, I have a level 51 dark knight and I can't understend what I have to do.
    Today I try to do some recurring quests in Calpheon for the Contribution Points reward, but when I try to talk with NPCs, they don't give me the quest, the only one that I can do is the "Upgraded Cannonball Test".
    I should do some quests first to unlock the recurring ones or something else?

#1 SamCrow, Feb 2, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  2. Saarith

Open the quest window. "O" I think. At the bottom there are a few buttons you can select, have them all highlighted.

3. GM Ydril

Game Master

Greetings @SamCrow,

Welcome to BDO! It is understandable that sometimes quests might be confusing if you are not used to them yet, but don't worry!

If you are unable to complete or accept a certain quest, the first thing to verify is if all of your quest filters are turned on. You can toggle your quest preferences on/off by opening the quest window (press O) and clicking the icons on the bottom. If you cannot seem to accept a certain quest, while your friends can, make sure that all of your quest preferences are ticked "on". They will be grey if they are off and orange if they are on.

The below screenshot shows the difference between those on and off.
    [​IMG]

Furthermore, please keep in mind that some quests are unlocked as you level up, explore new areas, or finish other quests. It may be possible that you have not reached all pre-requisites to get the specific quest you are looking for or that the quest you are attempting to complete is a crossroad quest. There are plenty of guides and databases online where you can check the pre-requisites and requirements for the quest you are attempting to complete.

If your issue still persists and you are unable to find the correct steps, then our GM team can investigate the quest you are having issues with and make sure there are no bugs or glitches involved. If you believe that the quest you are attempting to take/complete isn't working as intended, please send us a ticket here with the following information:
    • Name of the quest you are having trouble with;
    • Screenshot of your interaction with the NPC that gives/completes the quest;
    • Screenshot of your quest log, showing the accepted quest and your filters;
    • If any items are required, also make sure to include these in one of the screenshots above.
    Enjoy your adventures and let us know if you have any more questions!

Ben Phoenix likes this.