1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I decided to make a youtube video explaining why the Trina Matchlock isn't a bug or an exploit.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by AlwaysSaltyAF, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlwaysSaltyAF

I'm not sure why you find this whole situation to be comical.

By removing/nerfing Trina Matchlock from sea content less people are going to venture into the sea, making the content out there less desirable and welcoming to new players like you who can't afford an epheria and +6+ boat gear.

The rewards for participating are now halved, so no guilds will be interested in forming up parties/guild related content to go out there now besides like 1-2 guilds.

Less content in the game to do = a good thing to you.

Ignorance is contagious, please don't spread it, thanks.

2. Alicia Dominica

Haha, don't forget to add your legendary exploits (literally) to your CV should you ever go look for a job. I'm beyond jealous, don't let anyone tell you otherwise :)

crawlord and Asato like this.
  3. Asato

Why would I be jealous? XD

It makes no sense ! I've been playing only for a month! Should have expected to be +550 GS in a month?! Maybe I could have if I exploited! But I'm not an exploiter!

You are. This is a fact proven so many times by your own threads ! XD

So you exploit in every single game you play? XD Get lost you low piece of self called "hardcore" player XD

You should add "Hackers and Exploiters" into your recruitement message. It would suit you well ! xD Don't worry I knew what kind of player you were the moment you made that video explaining us how it wasnt an exploit XD I'm gonna underline it for you.
    raging autist.

4. Lotusklinge

Let it be good Salty.

The only thing that comes around here is that the haters of seafaring continue to shriek. Although it is clear that it is not a bug if we go at the last statements.

Think the Most Screamers here are players who either spend their 2 to 4 hours in pointless Node / Castle Wars. But then forgot to mention that since Node / Castle Wars the guilds are forfeiting their payouts with constant guild changes. Because it allows you to pay more than the intended number of nodes.

These then do not want to understand or can that normal non-PvP guilds need a compensation.

Of course, one should not forget that even the hardcore PvP guilds could use seafaring as an additional guild income with their galleys.

5. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

Did you say you have been doing this for 7 months? i don't understand.

i wanted to see what people were talking about. I went out in the sea with a TET trina.

I made 1b+ in ~ hour, for the guild.

so if people have been doing this for so long...... i think it is better for them to do a 00 tolerance on this.

#85 Jey, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Isteria and Asato like this.
  6. AlwaysSaltyAF

Nah I gave it a try a week ago. I was the only one in my guild doing it, so it only equaled out to 3mil per hour. Someone was teaching me how to sea monster hunt and this was one of the methods they told me to partake in. A few days later there is drama about it in the bug area of the forum and after actually participating in the sea content the past week I knew what was going on, so I responded.

The "bug" has been out for 7+ months though. When they introduced trina axes, trina matchlocks, and trina bullets into the game. I assume that is 7+ months ago, and at that time this bug was introduced. Almost no one sea monster hunts, so it took this long for this information to come out to the public.

Shame it got removed so soon. It was really fun and even noob players could make a duo trina musket for 30mil and get out there and sea monster hunt with their guildies. Now it's pointless and impossible for new players.

I'd say only the incredibly well experienced will be the ones sea monster hunting now, and they will still be getting 1bil+ payouts in their guilds.

This change doesn't hurt the top tier sea monster hunting guilds. It only hurts the noob sea monster hunters.

Hope this explanation helps. I know it is quite a lot to take in and understand. It is the truth though.

This will also be my last reply in this thread, since this thread is now all about personal attacks, jealousy, and incoherent rambling.

Sincerely,
    GM of <Hardcore> guild; AlwaysSaltyAF.

Painy likes this.
  7. Asato

He's jealous that others have been doing this +7 months !

8. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Basically this is how all dupes/bugs got fixed, because someone prefer to destroy gold mine instead mining from it with others.

Jey likes this.
  9. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

I find your recruitment message a bit of an oxymoron since you ask karma bombers, griefers, trump voters, high school kids, raging autists, but then say no whiners.

10. Asato

It seems like you're bad at simple maths. I don't understand why you keep bringing that 3m/h ? You were the only one doing that in your guild..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................What are we supposed to understand? You got shitty guildmates? Or were they smart enough to see that as an exploit? That you can't really use your brain?

You sound jealous because you couldn't exploit to catchup with others.
    Oh wait you gonna tell me that you were doing 3m/h?! Thus you're not doing this for money? Why are you even doing this for 3M/h? Is that how those experienced guilds make +1bil payouts? ... Please you fail at simple logic and maths.

Noob sea monster hunters can't exploit anymore?! GOOD. THAT'S GOOD. Noobs don't deserve it. Don't you think that???? ARENT YOU HARDCOOORE?! I KNEW YOU WERE FAKENEWS. GO CHANGE YOUR GUILD NAME ! NOW ! XD
    Only top tier seahunting guilds can do profits? Care to explain that? How? You can do it as a small guild. You'll earn the same Silvers/hour by doing it the legit way than them.
    If anything that exploit profited more to bigger guilds than small ones.

Jey and lRNGesusl like this.
  11. Asato

So it's good to exploit? xD Do you feel some proud in it? Do you feel HARDCOOOOORE?! *put any metal song here*

lRNGesusl likes this.
  12. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

you don't understand english..... do you? read again what he meant

13. WizChar

I'm not defending anyone that used the matchlock because quite frankly i don't give a rats ass. But it's absolutely hilarious people are calling to ban anyone who used the "exploit". Guess what the weight stacking is on a horse....oh it's AN EXPLOIT. BAN EM! BAN EM ALL! BAN ALL THE EXPLOITERS!! Guess what bud. Ban your ass to because i bet you have weight stacked to. Get over yourself.

#93 WizChar, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  14. AtomicPotato

Its not good to exploit, but those who use didn't break any game rules as developers didn't test enough to prevent this. This is what you get when you deploy untested futures. Testers is important part of developing team, and if you ignore them its what you get.

15. Asato

Yeah maybe I don't understand english very well !

Isn't he implying that people should profit from the gold mine with others instead of destroying it?
    He means it's bad to destroy "gold mines" as in "exploits" in games to make a lot of money.
    "Destroying" the gold mine => Report the exploit and make it fixed.

That's what I understood from his statement!

16. AtomicPotato

Yes you got it wrong, indeed its wrong to use "exploits" but in this special case about its got destroyed not because its bad, but because someone already mining more then those who "report" can.

17. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

sry i didn't mean to be an ass+hole.
    he meant:
    Because they are nice people reporting bugs, they can be fixed, instead of destroying a game.

18. Asato

I don't think realistic people would be calling bans on them. I'm not asking for him to be banned. I don't care. Nor the others who used it for +7 months. They could have been thinking it wasn't one.

19. Escapism

It is an exploit, people have contacted support & gm's on the korean version and wanted to inform themselves about it, they patched it out, then later patched it in because its pretty much a required mechanic, and their official statement now is that overstacking horses is a "feature", and not punishable.

And thats the most important thing you should learn about exploits. Its not about wether YOU think its an exploit or not, or about how severe you think it is, all that matters is if the devs say you can/will get punished or banned for it, or if its ok from their side.

20. Escapism

No. Those who exploit clearly break the "game rules":

12.1.4. Use of Exploits

The User shall immediately report any process or action(s) which, when performed in the Game, allow the User to play the Game in a way it was not intended to be played by game design (hereinafter, an “Exploit”).
    The User shall never attempt to reproduce an Exploit, except for the purpose of providing the reproduction steps to customer support of Kakao Games Europe.
    Any benefit acquired from the direct or indirect action of Exploiting shall be reversed if deemed necessary by Kakao Games Europe.

You can find this in pretty much every ToS of every Game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.