1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I demand a char/gear refund

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by SAMURAIJ4CK, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Prophecy2k

gief zerk free full pen, iam fine with that xD maybe i should mention boss gear :P

2. Rionat

Rionat Berserker 63 NA

Test servers when? 99% of all these issues with all these dead in the water classes unless they have godly AP wouldve shown up in a single test session. Oh wait they have them but don't even use them instead they'll break the entire live game for a chunk of players who chose incorrectly in character selection for 30 days. Smh no shitty excuses or we'll fix it later apologies.

And you want to fix the issue of a single guild holding a region for 30+ weeks? Oh I think those guilds have like 70-80% wizard/witch. Huh oh wait wizard/witch are two of the few classes that got buffed from renown and cc changes oh wait

Monkey devs

Scixer and Yazuko like this.
  3. Yazuko

So true lol i only see pvp guilds asking for warriors valks witch wizs xD

Fearless V likes this.
  4. Fenrui

Although I do agree with you about the wiz/witch statement (100% agree actually, considering I used to be in one of those guilds once upon a time until I got tired of the BS), the cc changes are meant to help alleviate some of that by not allowing you to be cc'd more than twice in 5s... sure I agree with your counter argument that is coming, that their damage is now too insane and the cc limit won't affect a thing. 100% agree, which is why this statement exists: This is an mmo, there's no such thing as perfect balance.

I agree they should utilize the ability to test a bit more, but they're also pressured by us (their playerbase) to provide more content. Though most people won't see the cc changes/renown system as new content, it is pushing people to have more accessibility to current content. However, yes, they should have thought it through a tiny bit more esp. towards tamers/zerkers.

5. Rionat

Rionat Berserker 63 NA

Guess what. After this maintenance they broke classes even more. You know slugfest? Or feral stampede? The punch really fast **** and the forward charge skill? Those are multiple hit multiple stiffens abilities. The moment you press those 2 skills people will instantly become immune to CC for 5 seconds. GREAT DEVS THEY DEFINITELY THOUGHT THIS OUT

Whats maehwas skill where they poke really fast and stiffen? Yeah those are multiple hit multiple stiffens....

6. Fenrui

It's better than having a zerk stomp on the ground forever and you have no way to get out and have to keep potting forever... once you run out of pots they'll just keep stomping and get a free kill on you. :/

It's an mmo, again... the balance and game and mechanics... everything is in a state of continuous change. Be constructive in your complains and hopefully they'll see that in earnestness. Hell, even maehwa is being negatively impacted by this fix they're bringing to stiffness. You know what, though? It's not going to stick, they're going to have to keep changing the system so that classes can utilize their kits... or change kits to work with the new system. It's going to happen, raging and using profanity won't do anything.

Columba likes this.
  7. Rionat

Rionat Berserker 63 NA

Or maybe just maybe they should revert all of this **** cuz atleast it worked with a few caveats until they actually think it through, test it on test servers, get test player feedback, and then try it on live instead of rushing **** out in the hopes of striking gold or sinking

8. Failbot

That stomp thing was obviously broken, even tho you had to be basically braindead to get caught in it in a real 1v1 situation.

But this just makes skills literally obsolete. We'll have Ancient wave and cannon spam left. That's good right? What is the point of having skills with "Stiffness on good hits" when they max your CC, it's a punishment for using those skills.

9. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

[​IMG]

Dalenos likes this.
  10. Guts

We told them we don't want this **** and to revert the changes, what do they do? Make it even worse, jesus christ

11. rhamnousia

12. BlackDesertFox

I agree with the OP. grapples needed attention yes, but in the process of fixing one thing you don't go breaking 2.

Bottom line is berserker was thrown in the mix to CC

This latest patch hits CC hard

So who pays the price

Right! Giants for the most part

So leave the 5 second rule intact, it's actually good for pvp in general. but I can see how Giants want a buff in other areas for their loss. maybe give them iframes, or make their grabs special or cool, like grab somebody and throw them really far away lol. or maybe a long grab that absorbs DP or DR.

some of my best friends are Giants

13. SexGawdTy

No maybe if people stopped QQing over grab chain youd see most zerks dont even like chain grabbing because its useless in mass pvp. In most zerk suggestions they want to trade rock smash and corpse storm for protection on slugfest and blasting so they have more than grabs to use in mass pvp. Chain grabbing isnt fun its boring af but zerk needs set ups for skills because thats just the way the class works, their qqing for a solution to the problem not needing rng to fix it, which getting 260+ ap is, and even then youre only able to kill whoever gets caught by a 30 second cd skill whos aoe goes in a straight line. How is telling someone you need siege lvl gear to play a class a good solution to their problem. And a high ap zerk grab chaining you is just wasting time chain grabbing you. If he is waves prob on cd and he has nothing else to offer lol

14. Lydhe

Exactly, you are not the only zerkers disappointed, why would they do a favor just for you? Compensation for all or for none.

15. The_Lord

dude stop crying and act like your class is the only one that changed, stop saying rip zerk , EVERY CLASS is in the same boat , everyone need to relearn their class and learn new combos. They said they are going to focus the next 30 days on balancing and adjusting the patch they gave us. Yes if you keep trying the same combos you did before the patch it won't work that's the same for every class , git gud and start learning and practicing new combos instead of wasting your time crying on the forums

SexGawdTy likes this.
  16. gervleth

lmfao so true!

Columba likes this.
  17. Columba

Cheesy exploits fixed, kids blow their gaskets whining. Lol smdh

gervleth and Fenrui like this.
  18. Lulz

Zerkers need new dmg modifier %s, on par with DKs id say. Like +800-1k% more dmg on every ability

#58 Lulz, Apr 21, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    Rionat likes this.
  19. 6footgeeks