1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I despise the people in charge of the UI. Can we get some help?!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Pavo, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Pook600

They have moved on to BDO mobile and console. The lack of effort on daily rewards and bug fixes should tell you everything you need to know.

2. Vanadiel

I don't know how much work it is.
    All I know it obviously is to much work for PA.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  3. Korvgubben

Better merge the complaint threads otherwise we wouldnt be able to see anything but complaints on the 1st page of the forum. 300 iq move.

4. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 60 NA

Or how about they put a toggle for it in the notifications settings? Not very hard to do I would guess.

Lefteye likes this.
  5. Pavo

@CM Avalace @CM Goodvibesguy @CM Kabz @CM Yukimura @CM Servantes @GM Caramel @GM Dew @GM Dresden @GM Deve

Look at the Aakman screen shot. Can we get some sort of acknowledgement or resolution regarding this? At least tell us this is purposefully done and serves some sort of purpose or if you guys agree it is intrusive and could lead to deaths so you will get on top of this.

A simple option to turn this off and all problems/ complaints disappear. Otherwise I just don't know what to say or how to react.

The screen shot should say it all!

Lefteye, Korvgubben and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  6. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 60 NA

Expect a reply in a few months I would say. Have you noticed all the gm replies being made lately? They are for postings many months old.

7. Angar

Angar Angar Archer 61 EU

Besides their answers being always late,99% of them can be summarized into "Hey xxx_player, i see you already got some excellent advice from the rest of the playerbase, if you have any more questions dont hesitate to contact us! Check dem teeth"

Lefteye and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  8. Pavo

From April 17th Patch Notes:

[​IMG]

• Moved the Dark Rift graphical effects upwards, so that the effects will not interfere with combat.
    I just want everyone to know what kind of piece of crap scumbags we are dealing with here. Not only do they LIE on patch notes all the time, but they absolutely don't care enough to than go back and either fix or remove the patch notes, that are obviously LIES.

We are a month later and no one at KAKA has enough pride or cares enough to

1. fix the patch notes

2. acknowledge the issue/ comment on the issue

3 have enough pride to actually do what they say and actually fix the bug

4 actually fix this crap

These 2 companies have raked in over 1 billion in revenue, but cannot be bothered to make sure they do what their own patch notes say they did, than either remove that patch note since it's wrong, or fix the issue to make the patch note right.

Guess the joke is on us though, huh?

2Cents and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  9. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 60 NA

Ah but I think they moved it one mm upward and think that will help.

I want to be able to disable the notification permanently. I do not need it as I will not be rushing to kill it and you have the icon glowing and pulsing in the bottom right of screen. All we need to do is click on it to check if interested.

We really do not need it shoved down our throats.

I still hate the UI people.

10. 2Cents

Keep up the great work. It's a win win. If it got addressed it would be a win. If it just helps bring transparency to the consumers on what is going on, it's still a win.

11. Pavo

Still not enough pride to even chime in from anyone having anything to do with Kaka or PA.

Great ****ing Jobs / sarcasm. (this almost makes me want to join social media so I can just put you unprofessional people on blast and keep linking this thread)

Still haven't changed the patch notes either. At this point it is an outright lie.

I just want the unprofessional staff to know that I will be updating this thread every day or so until you guys either fix this bug, change the patch note, or at least acknowledge and explain why you acted this way.

Phoenixxx75 and Angar like this.
  12. Pavo

From April 17th Patch Notes:

[​IMG]

• Moved the Dark Rift graphical effects upwards, so that the effects will not interfere with combat.

Still no word or anything. This is truly sad and a big shame on you @ everyone at KAKA. Not enough pride for anything and a bunch of liars.

Maybe you guys @kaka don't understand what a liar is, but when you say you did something, but never did that thing, than don't care enough to apologize, let alone acknowledge that you made a mistake, than that becomes an outright lie.

After over a month, no one @ KAKA cares enough to apologize for the mistake, nor remove the outright lie in the patch notes.

Don't worry, if you die due to this, you just need to buy an Elion's Tear so you don't lose that valuable exp (depending on your level of course).

So, no biggie, if anything just more revenue for them!

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  13. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Except you don't lose anything when you die from rifts.

14. Pavo

I have reported you for trolling. This conversation is not about doing rifts or fighting rift bosses. If you weren't such a troll, just trying to argue for the sake of arguing, you would have understood this.

Never in any of my posts in this thread have I mentioned doing rifts or fighting rift bosses. Yet look how you commented, just to derail this thread and try to start an argument with me.

I'm also starting to feel harassed by you, as you do not want to discuss anything, but are trying to trigger me into arguing with you.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  15. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Dude you are literally crying over an UI issue concerning rift bosses, and you mention them in almost every QQ post you make in this thread.

But feel free to enlighten in what context you would die and give Kakao money, if it isn't while fighting a rift boss.

16. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 60 NA

You do if you die when the rift logo is across your screen and you already had low health just before, ie you are not actually doing a rift. You cannot see anything to react appropriately and that is why the op is complaining. I never though you were so dense as to not understand this issue.

17. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Good point, thanks for taking the time of point this.

However, since you managed to state that cron stones have a 99% drop rate, I would refrain from being arrogant if I were you, because it means that everyone can be wrong at times.

#57 Smileybones, May 16, 2019
    Last edited: May 16, 2019
  18. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 60 NA

Where did I ever say that they have a 99% drop rate? I always thought you were intelligent but now I am not so sure.
    My only comment on the crons is that I do not use them and they have a vendor value of two hundred thousand. I have never in any of my posts commented on them having a 99% probability. I also know this is not so as I have only gotten crons on a few occasions out of the maybe 15 ish rifts I have done since they were introduced.
    Yes I still do the rifts even though I do not want to get Cron Stones. I do them because I quite enjoy the challenge of beating them but I do not go out of my way to do so, if they are in my path of travel I will, if not they can wait until they are.

19. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Here is when you said it, I accept by advance your apologies for uncalled for insult to my intelligence:

20. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 60 NA

Ok I apologise. I guess that statement of 99% chance was posted in a moment of pique and was given to hyperbole. I take back that statement and my statement doubting your intelligence unreservedly.