1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I did a dangerous thing (tier list)

Discussion in 'PvP' started by okatsu, Oct 24, 2018.

1. amiricas

Its because its easy to cast your long animation static aoe skill when you are not targeted. In 1v1 its almost impossible to cast same skill rotation because you are static and cant cancel your skill animations, 10s cd on teleport is big difference between Wiz/witch mobility and other dashing clases. Its problem for mobility between pack od mobs

2. ambyentlight

kuno should be just below musa as it is definalty not 5th tier.

3. okatsu

I think you almost have to try to make kuno perform worse than musa in 1v1...
    Kuno is unarguably in top 5 classes in the overall grand scheme

4. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

Then get better resistance then, n before you complain about grabs too. lul

5. okatsu

I don’t think telling him to essentially “get better rng” is a good argument. It’s hard to deny that even the chance of getting cc’d in the middle of your combo is a huge advantage. Unfortunately the Heilang is something that’s absolutely necessary to make up for tamers large pool of weaknesses.

6. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

That was the joke fam. lmao similar to the kids that link whoring on the server chat of their tet ogres, cause that means they're good in pvp suddenly. Just like the white knights who just run around saying 'git gud' to every gear/renown issue within the game.

7. The_Lord

what kind of argument is that telling me to get better resistance lol ? did you even understand the point i was making ? resistance has nothing to do with the fact that you get cced by the pet even tho the tamer is cced on the ground not doing anything ... im not complaining about anything im not saying tamer is op im just saying how it is no need to be so defensive about your class lmao.

8. TwistedWolf

I can definitely would not put Kuno that high up it base dmg is just to low seriously i've literal seen musa 4 shot them through their SA mean while they struggle to one combo people once they land a good CC.

Here a video of a Kunoich 254AP 256AP 290DP vs Musa 256AP 259AP 292DP. Any time the musa get CC at full hp the kuno fails to kill him with a full combo, however the sec the kuno is CCed the musa just sneezes and the kuno dies. (The musa even using two red coral earring also so he can definitly get 10 more AP ez by switch them out) This also shows a huge issue with Kuno were you have to go full AP monkey their no other option for her sense even at soft cap with even GS kuno dmg just falls to short to kill other classes (an if their fighting a hybrid build that it the fight will end only when the kuno is CCed cause the kuno will never kill a hybrid build with even GS) so any hybrid build isn't possible with Kuno like it is with other classes.

So I can't see kuno as or every will be a high tier class for 1v1 PVP and for a classes who main purpose is to assassinate people while they're least expecting it her dmg makes this task nearly impossible when she fails to kill someone after landing her full combo perfectly. Espcially when fighting a class that can heal without life steal like zerker, wizard, witch, warrior.

#88 TwistedWolf, Nov 11, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  9. Karma555

Karma555 Tamer 63 NA

I think it is a little wonky to rely on Heilang's rng CC as a tamer. I'd be happy to trade that away if it meant we didn't have the longest recovery time (along with witchards) getting up from the floor out of all the classes.

Thelemna likes this.
  10. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

that recovery time is so stupid, maybe had some sense when people didnt die in 2 skills, now its just downright unfair.

Thelemna likes this.
  11. okatsu

It’s been a season since I’ve played :^) how does the tier list hold up?

I see a lot of people feeling that kuno fell off the grid, and the gap between Musa and maewha grows each day. Warrior also got a little somethin somethin too right?

12. GuiltGuy

Yes kuno fell off the grid THANKS TO OPNESS NINJA. NO WONDER EVEN IF KUNOS LOATHE NINJA.

13. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

logged in today after few months of not playing, nothing new same crap, mystic has no protection, does no damage and cant regain hp effectively, class felt dead, even the streamers who use to play her stopped, like there isnt a single mystic stream, BDO = mystic to me, so meh whatever , enjoy your game lol

Blitzball likes this.
  14. Jexz

Interesting perspectives on valk. I don't like to blame my class for my faults as a player but at least I know I am not class carried.

I was always told valks scale well at end game. I never understood this, but always used it as my carrot.

Op said valks suck post 270ap then another poster said valks suck pre 270ap.

If a class sux pre 270ap doesn't that mean their scaling actually is garbage and they need absurd Ap just to compensate and be on par as other classes? They then have to sacrifice other stats to get there.

At least consensus is I don't have to worry about the nerf hammer.

15. thdsm

With the introduction of the trial characters I was excited to have the players who claim mystic to be top tier and ez to finally prove it in action, by making a trial mystic and kicking everyone's ass with no effort. Unfortunately, whenever I see one of them and ask them to fight me, they always mysteriously disappear. :(

16. Netreiam

AP isn’t the issue, protection and movement are.