1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't even know why I bother playing

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Flowerxl, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Flowerxl

Just spend 150 blackstones and not a single 20 failstacks. Okay whatever but that isn't really the reason why I'm planning to quit this game.

With School and a Job, where is the time to play this BORING and Frustrating Game? I had a choice either to work or to not work and I decided to go to work because I'm having a lot more fun working than I do playing this game. LMAO

This game isn't fun and enchanting can be frustrating. Why bother? When will the grind end?

I just don't want to spend another 1-2 hours at the market place competing against hundreds and HUNDREDS!!! of market place bots sniping black stones left and right to get another 100 blackstones and not get a single 20 stacks to maybe... just maybe I can get this boss gear back to Tri so I can tet roulette again.

Oh Great, I'm going to be full TET and full Tri Accessories. YAY... except now they will be releasing new boss gear and new accessories now I have to do something that took me almost a year to get, to do it all over again just as soon as I got it.

Sure I've had my luck on enchanting, may more than average to be honest.
    I just don't have the resource to continue playing this game anymore. No more energy.

No more spark anymore. I've hit m10 trade and it isn't as good as I though it would be.

I got Tri Ogre Ring but don't feel like its rare because in a few months, around 1/4 of the population will have tri Ogre rings due to Shakatu Seals rewarding Duo OGRE for FREE! YAY!!! WHAT ELSE ARE THEY GOING TO GIVE AWAY FOR FREE? With the new OGRE BOSS coming out, everyone going to have a chance of getting a Tri Ogre Ring from a boss drop. ****ing Terrific.

LOL I don't even think full Tri Accessories and full tet boss gear is even considered geared anymore and I'm almost there. Like another month I'll have that. I just don't have the energy anymore to continue because why? Now i'm competing against players with 2-4 tet accessories that just happen to one shot all 4 in one go. WHY BOTHER?!

Then there are exploiters left and right. Some we know but KashKOW refused to ban them. Why continue playing a game and competing against exploiters? Plunge left the game LMAO and I'm soon to follow as well. Its really not worth it.

That or I'll just take a break AGAIN for a month or 2.

WOOHOO Kamasylvia is going to be released. If only people know how bad its going to be. Like Valencia, the grind spot are going to be absolute **** GARBAGE TRASH and the ones that are good are for hardcore players with full dec out gear!

Also a lot of these grind spots require a group of 4 or more so yeah good luck competing against hardcore players with 4 T4 pets.

2. 2Cents

It's not just that BDO isn't for you, MMO's are not for you.

Play a MOBA, Halo, Call of Duty if you want instant results.

If you take Grinding out of most MMO's, you have nothing left.

The Grind IS the game.

That and people looking for social interactions with each other.

Veight, Andaro, Jramodarr and 7 others like this.
  3. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

tet armor and tri accessories is still the siege join line, but everybody is getting to 260+ now, the line is probably gonna move up soon.

4. Thiago

Easy fix: dont play games that are boring and frustrating for you

Nits likes this.
  5. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

Everyone will get tri Ogre ring because everyone gets a free Duo Ogre ring?

You've just exposed your fundamental lack of understanding RNG enchantment.

Luciferia, Sizer and Amerrante like this.
  6. willsaf

don't forget to sell your stuff before ya go

7. Beeso

Bad new is nothing lasts forever, good news is nothing lasts forever. All you need is one good reason to stop playing, not a statement. Good luck.

Jramodarr likes this.
  8. Moroku

9. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Oh no you got unlucky ohh well go buy another 150 and try again next day...

A lot of people work that why this game has so many afk activities to not fall behind too much

Don't like enchanting grind silver and just buy already enchanted gear, but thats boring imho
    No grind will never end, if it ends the game will die...

Ohhh so you want to have TET gear come by so easily huh? You want to be able to TET roulette like 10 times a day? Fkn troll....

Idk why you complaining, they releasing new content and new gear.. is that something new in MMO? like do you expect to have nothing new? fkn troll...

Quit and stop bit**ing, nooooooone cares

Yes that sucks, but thats the way it is so deal with it. You also getting Shataku seals so buy DUO, make a TRI if you feeling lucky and go for TET if you got balls.

Still considered geared, idk wut you smoking. Yes you not gonna be most geared, but you gonna be geared more then others.

QQ, sniff sniff... bye.

willsaf and Alessia Wellington like this.
  10. Lunafreya

Lunafreya Fleuret Witch 61 EU

I'm sorry, mate, but it just seems BDO isn't the game for you. I work 8 hours a day and I have 510+ gs. You do know you can get DAILY boss scrolls from Black Spirit that give you Hunter Seals (which you can exchange for free Black Stones), right?

Switching to the new boss armor is a matter of preference and not required at all. I'm going to keep all of my TET boss gear, since I don't like the stats from the new boss armor. I don't see your problem here.

Alessia Wellington likes this.
  11. Ravare

School and a job is a "meh" reason.

I have full-time work and raise a kid with no one in the house to help and still find time to play and take part in afk activities. If it wasn't for the afk activities I would be left in the dust in this game.

It just seems like BDO is too frustrating and not worth your time at this moment. If you aren't getting the enjoyment or fulfillment out of the game, then no harm in quitting or taking a break.

Your whole post just reads like you are done with the game and only have negative things to say about it at this point. Just take a break and spare everyone else the drama.

12. Flowerxl

gee IDK what I did to make you soo mad.

13. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

geeee IDK what game did to make you so mad to post that crap here to begin with, I'm just at work and upping my messages count, wuts good?

Ravare likes this.
  14. Flowerxl

I'm surprised this game hasn't made you frustrated at one point but okay.
    Upping your messages count, good keep doing that. Perhaps you will get a reward with 1/5 message count to likes ratio.

15. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Its just a game kid, grow up.

16. Zegram

Go for broke, try and PEN some of your gear, if it succeeds sell it on the marketplace so I can try and snipe it, sell all your items in storage, delete all your toons, delete and uninstall game and move on. Thats basically it, you sound done so be done.

17. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

You may hate enchanting system, but I'm sure she loves it...

[​IMG]

18. Mido

Mido Archer 62 EU

What are you talking about? What new boss is coming out?

19. Roechacca

Gear progression needs to be looked at as far off end game in a MMO like this . Never the focus of your gameplay . It is a good system if you enjoy feeling like your gear was very well earned. Just keep playing and when you get enough again, try again. Eventually it will upgrade and then that item will be even more important to you. But always keep focus on just playing and the gear as the slow reward.

Smileybones likes this.
  20. Columba

You have a choice to not work? That tells me all I need to know.