1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't understand... WHY XBONE ONE?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Flowerxl, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Ayvaza

will it be crossplay? if its possible to transfer accounts, i would do that tbh

2. Menor

cos console release is made for western dogs? Made for retards who actualy spend thousands of dollars each day for nothing in ths game?

3. LordBrasca

LordBrasca LordBrasca Ninja 61 EU

Honestly, almost no one plays on XBOX one, PS4 has already been proved being a lot superior in both in terms of performance and games exclusives.

That being said, i hope that they are referring to the new xbox "scorpio" that is coming out, because i can't really see this game running smoothly in the current xbox one.

4. Gingen

Gingen Guildmarm Sorceress 59 NA

If you're referring to Bill Gates, he hasn't been involved with Microsoft for a long time. He still owns shares in the company but that's about it.
    Stepped down from the board in 2014.

5. Hemuk

To be honest, it's probably because Japan hates South Korea and viceversa, plus, Microsoft will take all and any game they can call an "exlusive", they need titles to showcase the power of the new console and what better than BDO.

6. XLucaX

[​IMG]

PC = Microsoft = Xbox

Though I feel you, ps4 is the console of the future... I mean switch but I doubt we'll ever see bdo on switch lol

7. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Those box players will not be with us. pearl just want that extra buck in their pockets. I bet it will also be coming to other consoles as well.

8. Luciferia

Luciferia Kunoichi 28 NA

People already no-life BDO, people already remote into their machines to get their fix. Could you imagine how bad it would be if people could play bdo on a portable?

Productivity would crash to zero!

XLucaX likes this.
  9. Fluffybutt

If this runs better on consoles than PC's of the same caliber I'm going to be so goddamn pissed, it would legitimately be a giant middle finger to the games primary user base.

10. NoGround

Sony might also just not be supporting stuff like this. If you noticed, PUBG was also getting a Xbox release, while, as far as I'm aware, Sony is not bringing any PC exclusives to the PS4 right now. Sony also refused to do cross platform even when Microsoft approached them. There could be a multitude of reasons for Sony saying, "No" but for now Xbox is what BDO is being developed for.