1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response I got stuck doing "The Ritual" quest finding NPC Martha Kiyen

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Gamezombie, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Gamezombie

I can't find that NPC named Martha Kiyen when doing The Ritual quest and I have no clue where I could find it.
    I went there and didn't found the NPC and also I don't know which part of the shrine is center.
    It could be also broken quest, so I don't know.
    Here is link for quest and for NPC.
    Thank you in advance for your reply!

Boholo likes this.
  2. GM Ammy

Hey there!

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with this quest. :(

You can find Martha Kiyen in Calpheon. Once you take the quest from her, you must talk to her again to say you're ready. Once you have done so, she tells you to met her in the ruins. When you meet here there, you have to ask her for the location of the shrine and then, when approaching the statue closest to Martha, you will be able to enter the shrine and finish the quest.

Here is a screenshot to help:
    [​IMG]

If you are still having issues with this particular quest, please send us in a ticket here using the in-game format and we will do our best to help. :)

Happy gaming!

Reverielle and Gamezombie like this.
  3. Gamezombie

I found out later from my friend, but thanks!
    I think someone will appreciate that later.

4. mark grant

im stuck on this quest as well

5. GM Ammy

Hello @mark grant,

Welcome to Black Desert Online!

If you are having issues with this quest, please read my above post for some help! :)

6. mark grant

i got it sorted

7. GM Ammy

Hey @mark grant,

That's great to hear!

Happy gaming. :)

8. Zimrathon

So I have a similar problem. I've been into the shrine and now have my redlined quest for The Ritual indicating that it's complete but I don't know where to hand it in and the 'move to' feature doesn't register. Anyone know what I do next?

9. GM Ammy

Hey there @Zimrathon

If you are doing The Ritual quest and it is showing as completed, you need to leave the Calpheon Instance Dungeon to complete it. If you are still having issues with it, please send us in a ticket here and we would be more than happy to help! :)

10. Archsen

i have the same problem with this quest, i don't know where to give back quest it's say is completed. And where exacly is this npc in Calpheon?

11. alpha494

From the moment i spoke to marta the quest was already redlined and "completed". but still i went into the shrine en to the secret passage, fought some ancient knights en then saw a shortclip off the ancient god and a witch, but it always stops in the middle of the clip and then i m back outside the passage and the quest is still redlined en pointing me to the shrine. already tried it 5 times. please help.
    greets

12. Aiwen

Think i got this issue with an alt when I died during the video clip. So try esc out of the video and it throws you out of the harms way (go through the portal if I remember correctly).

13. Agent_99x

I am stuck at the same exact thing that alpha494 is. Only thing is if I die it throws me through a cut seen that is obviously cut short and then I get stuck at the entrance to the Shire that gives you the pop up menu of yes or no and it will not let me say no. I can't click anything else or move at all. I appreciate any help. Thank you.

Edit.... Stood in the dungon for like 20 min while I looked for an answer on the internet then decided to try again. It gave me the cut sceen at at the top of the stairs so while I watched it only one enemy beat me up and I lived through it. Then the portal shows up and I was able to move on. Hope it helps someone else.

#13 Agent_99x, Mar 28, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  14. Aiwen

Yeah. Same happens when you use Esc to exit the cutscene. Had only one alt that could kill the mobs & survive.

#14 Aiwen, Mar 29, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  15. mollysa

I am also having the same problem, still Haven't figured it out though.

16. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

While stuck in the chamber after the cut scene move towards the four exits until you find a portal. Interact with the portal and leave the chamber. After this you will given a quest to go to the dude near the serendia shrine to complete the mission after killing some mobs.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  17. Hexcodings

Doing this questline on an alt and as soon as I picked it up it was marked as completed. Can't talk to the black spirit to turn it in nor does it navigate me anywhere. Also not sure what video people are talking about, there wasn't any video for me.

ETA: nevermind got it figured out. If you're like me and have done the *old* black spirit quests a ton of times and just skip over everything you need to talk to Martha (where you first pick up the quest) and she marks the location on your map already. But you have to actually click the dialogue option unlike most quests. Kind of silly but whatever.

18. GlitterBear

GlitterBear GlitterBear

I had the same thing happen. It shows complete but doesnt lead me to her. I already told her I was ready. It doesnt show you where to go.it just is red like you can turn it in