1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i guess it all makes sense now ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Jensen, May 31, 2018.

1. Jensen

slightly /tinfoilhat

Step 1: make stats increase almost exponentially, so that the more stats you have, the more damage you do and the more tankier you are
    Step 2: remove almost all SA and CCs from the game, so that you cant outplay your opponent any more, it would be a straight up whoever has more sheet stats wins

Ok, so now that all that matters is how good your gear is, whats the next step ?

Step 3: introduce a system where you can enhance/buy gear using $

And its not like theres no history of them doing this, theres a reason why farming mem frags is so damn cancer, i myself spent 6+ hours in a single day, on many many occasions, doing relics/scrolls/books. They could have made it so that it takes you way less time, or way less silver, but they didnt, they introduced art mems, pay $ and spend 4 times less time/silver on acquiring mem frags.

2. Catastigma

How care of memory fragment with the new Caphras stone system ?...

you will need memory for upgrade to TRI. thats alls. TET and PEN will be do with Caphras

Andaro likes this.
  3. Skarrlette

Skarrlette Sorceress 62 NA

So you call being in SA permanently, while dealing damage and healing yourself, outplaying your opponent?

4. Iroha

Iroha Oregairu Musa 61 EU

From the eyes on an unskilled player (like yourself) it may seem that way.

The rest of us that took the time to learn the game can see it for what it actually is.

5. Kenwulf

So... the old system gave you a chance to outplay your opponent... the old system, where everyone was protected all the time spamming random skills at one another until either their shear dmg won them the fight, or the server decided that... oh I didn't see that SA/i-frame over there, so you are on the ground now dying.

But the new system, where most of the classes are unprotected most of the time. Where you have to choose between offense and defense, and choosing wrong gets you killed, gives you less chance to outplay your opponent? You are saying that when you choices matter more, gear is more important? But it wasn't as important in the old system where your choices were, hm... should I use this skill with high dmg, cc and SA, or should I go for this skill with high dmg cc and SA? Hmm... Hmm... Decisions Decisions...

You are either dumb, or a hypocrite.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are the latter. In which case I can only tell you one thing... it's time to git the **** gud or **** off.

Entharias, Asurathia, Diazine and 7 others like this.
  6. Alicia Dominica

Sounds like you are the kind of player who can spend 4 times the hours on the game compared to someone with actual RL commitments though. As much as I'd like to say that it evens out, the actual fact is that you will still pull ahead as artisans memories are just a multiplier - the other resources will still be required and you will accumulate more of them compared to someone who wants to go the imaginary "p2w" route.

And please not again the tale of the imaginary whale who can play the game all day and has unlimited money for unlimited artisans memories, that fictional construct just doesn't add up when trying to claim that the game is p2w. The far more interesting topic however is the people playing the game all day with no/little disposable income pearl-gift-scaming their way to artisans memories. THAT'S the kind of thing that needs to be fixed in this game and let me point out that this isn't p2w, as the people actually paying for this game are not the ones winning at it.

Arreyanne, Columba and Stres like this.
  7. Jensen

only 2 classes could have perma SA, valk and warr, and i agreed that it was stupid and it could be fixed (remove lingering, add sa on more skills so its on par with everyone else)

the sheer thought of you thinking everyone just threw random skills around demonstrates you have zero clue about pvp in this game, reading everything else you wrote is pointless

8. Iroha

There was literally only a couple of classes that could maintain perma super armour.

You're just showing how ignorant you are.

Haydenmango, Scixer, HoloRE and 8 others like this.
  9. unrealaz

A TET without Caprhas is ~800m on average. With, it's 4 BILLIONS.
    NO one will use Caphras for TET.

Mal'Ganis, Evil Wood and Mjollnir like this.
  10. unrealaz

So for you more time played in MMO's doesn't mean you should be better? Nice logic there, it's like saying anyone should be able to be a top footbalist without too much practice.
    You don't get the concept of fairness do you?

Evil Wood likes this.
  11. Kenwulf

Oh, now I understand. You guys couldn't even figure out how to play the game in the old system where it was braindead easy, Now that it became more complex you just feel totally outclassed, and that's why you are sprouting nonsense on the forums out of frustration.

ODB3698 and Columba like this.
  12. Jensen

what does this have to do with my OP ?
    i work 8-12 h a day 5 times a week and i played since beta
    that whale could be me, i could use art on every mem i use ( and i have in the past ), but have not spent a single $ since there changes started

Evil Wood and Qasim like this.
  13. Skarrlette

Skarrlette Sorceress 62 NA

Lol that is funny that you defend that.... i mean where is the outplaying if some classes where unable to be CC'd in the first place, while they can CC others themselves and deal damage. oooh yea sorry, i'm an unskilled player since i never played with perma SA, it's the people that are constantly in SA and can make multiple mistakes without risking anything, and then still blow up multiple people that are truly skilled...
    **** logic, right?

Columba and Kenwulf like this.
  14. Jensen

on the contrary, it made it 100 times easier to melt people, but you wouldnt know

15. Iroha

Lol at these deluded clowns. I bet the only PvP you guys have done is at Catfish.

No point arguing logically with those that can't see reason.

Haydenmango, Scixer, HoloRE and 9 others like this.
  16. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

lol @ the system became more complex

before > if you were skilled you had perma sa/frontal guard and if your enemy dropped the ball he got cced

now > you dont have control over your defense cus its rng with resists which are now meta and are super op and you just "hope" that no one throws a CC on you or that you don't get bad rng (cus resists are op) . It's literally rng

if you go in a fight you either a) use the very few limited protections that you have and you'll have no chance of CCing someone and then get out or B) you go in the fight and commit so you use all good skills you have but some of them aren't protected so you risk getting cced but its rng if you get cced or not

what complex system, there's literally only 2 options and the first option is a much worse than before system where you still only use SA and FG but you have less of those so you use 2 skills and run away/disengage or you go in and commit and then the rest is up to rng

the system is nowhere near complex or difficult, it has way too much gamebreaking rng and you're way too limited by yourself to a point where your actions are almost irrelevant but since there will be only one winner that means if your actions don't matter your class and gear will

yesterday i did pvp to see how it is and i made a mystic use emergency escape then he spawned next to me and you know what happened? I used stiffness while he was in emergency escape-end stun animation and it got resisted despite me running 30% penetration then he turned around and he cced me for 10+ seconds despite me having 60% + resists and i had a single moment where i could hit him and he resisted my cc again and then cced me so i died while being cced for 20 seconds while having the initiative and landing the first hit and i couldn't do any damage at him at all

you call that complex? your trolling is worse than crime

Haydenmango, Scixer, HoloRE and 13 others like this.
  17. Tyrannos

Did you ever met someone with just 20 more Renown Score than you?
    Removing SA/FG/Iframe on DPS or strong movement Skills was great idea, i agree with that, it takes more than just spamming your untouchable frames to kill someone now, more gear that is.

With a thing like renown system implemented into EU i would not be surprised if the Cash Shop goes into that direction sooner or later.
    Just look how it is in the korean version.

okatsu and Blackhearted like this.
  18. Catastigma

The value of caphras of Invenko is ********. each week PAbyss increase heavly the drop on each patch.
    Every **** about Caphras are ******** now. Caphras drop like Candy now in kR.

800m ? ********. my average for TET is more that 2 billion.

19. unrealaz

You are doing it wrong and you are not taking it right into account. Still if a TET is 2b on average would you rather pay 4b for the 100% upgrade? I'm sure a lot of people won't.
    For PEN is ok, for TET it's no point talking about it.

20. Catastigma

The max marketplace price for the Caphras Stone is 1 million silver. According to the update preview on the Caphras Enhancement system, it will cost about 1.5 bil to 1.8 bil to enhance a TRI gear to TET, and it will take about 15 bil to 18 bil to enhance a TET gear to PEN. Based on the money prediction, more than 1500 Caphras Stones will be used when Force Enhancing TRI to TET, and more than 15000 Caphras Stones will be used when Force Enhancing TET to PEN.
    https://www.invenglobal.com/article...ras-stone-and-caphras-enhancement-added-in-kr

Now imagine that the drop of caphras stone is more that tripled. with World boss 50 Caphras stone box. ect..
    i am already full TET. i speak about new player that want fast progress.