1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Hate BDO Bosses

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Belle Atwell, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Belle Atwell

Spend an hour gathering guildies.
    Spend another hour going to and returning from Vell.
    Get exactly 2 million silver.

Some hours later...

Go to Garmoth.
    Watch him fly around for awhile.
    Sometimes he lands.
    We damage him.
    Get exactly... wait for it... 2 million silver.

As a guildie said today, "It's like they are trying to kill the game."

Whoever is your design team manager for this content, walk up to them the next time you see them, and slap them back-side their head. For every day this continue, do it again.
    - this would be no different than how you treat your player base

DarkGG and Avitohol like this.
  2. Corrus

Then go to other bosses? Idk I got two kzarka weapons this week next to usual loot and it cost me 3 minutes riding from Heidel.

3. Eta555

The bosses you included have a chance to drop an item worth billions of in-game value. They are not suppose to be made easy or drop good loot and a chance to make you billionaire. You go to them for a small chance of Garmoth/Vell Heart.

Garmoth Design:
    Lets put it this way. Lets assume that they take out flying from garmoth, so now you can fight him all the time... with the amount of people the boss gonna drop in 3m. So now they have to increase garmoth health to some extreme amount to extend the boss fight. Now people complain again because they have to constantly spam attacks for 10m. I understand why you are angry with them, trust me I dont enjoy going 30m to Vell for 5m and back for loot worth 5mil.

P.S This is a suggestion forum, not complain forum. Would love to hear next time how you think they should improve the bosses or what should they change to make it more enjoyable.

Tokigare likes this.
  4. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

BDO players request good bosses and dungeons:
    Vell - lf platoon to leach - 90% of players on Vell.
    Garmoth - stages ? what stages ? Me grunt me smash. Dragon fly ? what a rtd dragon why he fly, what ? kill statues ? what statues i go smash flying dragon.
    Dungeons - Savage rift sux want kill mobs with skills, AoB to hard need gear :surprise pikachu: and team :surprise pikachu:

Tokigare likes this.
  5. BloodLeshen

I hate Vell because the 4 times I went to Vell in the 18months of play time each and every time I ended up at Port ratt and one of the times I didnt even get loot.. So screw Vell.

Garmoth on the other hand has given 89 caphras before. I like him..

Kzarka and Dandelion give me at least 4mil gold bars not counting the other loot even so for the time spent on them its worth it.

Offin.. screw him..

The random spawn bosses - They are a waste of time. no loot and only death

6. Eta555

Well Vell was changed so that if anyone from your party deals dmg to him you all get a loot, that is now in your character chest (dont know what to call it), so you no longer have to swim to him to get the loot. If you ended up in Port ratt that's not the boss fault but your's and your's only :)

In the end, its optional for you do go and do the bosses. You can progress the game without them and no one requires you to join them.
    P.S Still no suggestion how to improve them :/

7. Lord_Xenon

Just complain no suggestion fail thread. I support of adding extra loot like crons etc. that aren't silver/MP-able to give bosses more value. But everything else just make them to a grindspot.

8. Nicci

This turned into a Vell and Garmoth thread. I actually agree with everyone here. The OP is right that these need to be adjusted. Everyone else is right in that there needs to be suggestions for how to do that. I have a lot of thoughts on those so I guess I'll do my own post.