1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I know the problem! Pearl Abyss are playing a different version of BDO

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by HogWash, Feb 17, 2018.

1. HogWash

I think pearl abyss accidentally released the wrong version of BDO to the public and still haven't realised ! Decisions the developers make just don't match public bdo . No developer in there right mind would patch a game like they do!

High end pvp has a problem! High base AP +cc +3 second combo = dead CC=Dead CC=Dead CC=dead
    Sooooo what do the developers do!
    -They buff AP
    -They buff skill damage
    -They give elixirs 10s CD
    Nah they not playing the same version of bdo

Do pearl abyss really balance pvp with buffs in the mind! +10 AP villa +16AP furniture + elixir damage stacking ALL on top of high base AP = CC dead CC dead CC dead CC dead It's broken

This is what they should do.... remove all Buffs from PVP (food,elixirs,villa,furniture everything)
    Give all classes 5/5 AS 5/5 casting speed 5/5 run speed 5/5 crit then start working on balancing classes for pvp with out BUFFS

Keep buffs for pve and add more pve stuff or they be crying like crazy! about life skills

Wiwax and Redarion like this.
  2. Tetrinox

I can't imagine how a developer can say: "oh man, the players are going to have so much fun with this one combo - one kill system!".

It's pretty ridiculous.

3. Aeliyah Thor

Who cares about pvp *grin*

4. Nyanpi

I don't think GM's even know that you can hit things besides sheeps in this game. And that there are players without a 500DP cheat ring.

5. Beeso

6. Alexandrious

*sees OP's name, facepalms due to those above taking the bait*