1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love Kakao

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Spectrari, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Spectrari

• Kakao' GMs are so polite and kind
    • They did their best to keep game less p2w (eu/na is still least p2w region)
    • They sometimes communicate in forum and reddit
    • Site and forum is beautiful and modern (i compared several regions and Kakao's is by far the best)
    • They listen to feedback

Ruffe, unange, AuroraStrafe and 6 others like this.
  2. warriors

Ok and Pearl Abyss?

3. Murderingspork

Is this like opposite day? Everything you say is the opposite?

Crazyz, JM, Souljester and 4 others like this.
  4. OptimusPrime

I like to propose a Kakao Appreciation Day.

These guys deserve an award.

Their excellent work on translation, their timely content updates - we're so lucky Drieghan has been released anytime before 2019 Q4.

Their fantastic new class - male ranger - such a revolution in the gaming industry.

Their flawless work on the 10,928th outfit cosmetic fix this last week truly makes them the industry leader.

Don't worry about this month being the lowest amount of players ever logged on ever recorded - it's just simply because the kids are out trick or treatin

5. Kusaragii

Today is opposite day? or brown-nose day? zzz

JM and Thelemna like this.
  6. Spectrari

I think you misunderstand the difference between PA (developers) and Kakao (publisher)

Ruffe and unange like this.
  7. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

and I love you

8. Spectrari

Thats all you need to understand!

Ruffe, SAROMON1989 and GamePois0n like this.
  9. MaIefic

MaIefic TwinTaiIs Witch 62 NA

Aww my heart's melting a bit. Here here, I do so adore the staffeh staff here. And all of you read this too! Hello everyone. Love you all so much. <3

DiaborMagics and GamePois0n like this.
  10. Josh28

It's a good thing players are leaving... No more kids crying on the forums and in-game about issues we're trying hard to ignore to enjoy it. There will be less contested grinding spots, less pk, fewer people selling the stuff I farm which increases prices to make more money. More horses to tame, more sea monster hunting to do. Less load on workers nodes which makes them faster. More available sales on NPCs trading. this game is mostly afk mechanics and grinds without group content, so why do we need people?

11. Factorial

April Fool's came in early for 2019

Thelemna, Noragrets1 and AllanJr like this.
  12. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

I love you too

MaIefic likes this.
  13. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush Juicey_Lemon Witch 61 NA

wtf is this thread.

Prochilles, Ruffe and Rah97 like this.
  14. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

In all my years of gaming, I have to honestly say that it was not until I worked with publishing staff at my previous game/community that I gained an understanding into what the GM's and Customer Support really go through when dealing with us. There are never enough hours in the day, all they get to listen to are complaints, they don't get to interact with us how they want to, or should be able to, they don't get to tell a toxic person to "stfu"....they have to take the beatings and rage without an ounce of compassion or respect for what they do.

They answer our tickets the best that they can with what tools they are provided, they collect our thoughts and try their best to communicate them through proper channels that usually don't pan out, they too are often players of the same games we love whom share the same thoughts and ideas only to have them frustratedly crushed, they have their own gaming experience lessened by we fellow players, working conditions are not always pleasant, deadlines are always a crunch-fest, quotas are sometimes impossible milestones that we make more difficult to reach.....all while fending off forum spam launched by some banned trolling salt licker, or dealing with network attacks by some nefarious would be script kiddy.

All while trying to remain professional and refrain from whacking negative nancies with a mackerel. They are people, like you and myself, who clock in and clock out everyday the same as we do. They have hopes, and dreams, and frustrations as we do.

At the end of the day, I believe if we can make their jobs easier, perhaps they can better assist in making our game experience better. If we put a little more thought into what we write, argue less among ourselves, construct ourselves with a little more professionality and dignity, stop flooding them with needless tickets for things that are often our own faults or mistakes, stop treating them like they are technical service personnel who's responsibility is to fix our problems, and at the very least, stop acting like a bunch of disorganized brats......well... Perhaps, they may just get a little more done, and perhaps, the sun will shine brighter.

Is asking that of a gaming community too much? No, frankly I don't believe it is. I have seen it done, many times. I've been honored to have been a part of such for many years. Is it possible here? I believe it it is. It starts with You, and how you respond to others.

Negativity breeds negativity. Toxicity only helps to helps to burn holes in the fabric that we craft.

Fraxinus, Cthulette, Tiffa and 14 others like this.
  15. Hemuk

Opposite_Day_title_card.jpg

I love Kakao and how they drop a "SPEND PEARLZ PLIZ" event on the exact time most GMs and CMs are gonna be focused on a TwitchCon failfest and wont be able to answer tickets regarding real life money people are spending and might need assistance with I ****ING LOVE IT.

Souda, Feyti and Thelemna like this.
  16. AllanJr

Welcome to real life, that's exactly what we all have to deal with in our jobs, do you thing the trash bins near your house collect themselfs at 5:00 am every now and then?? or maybe you think that nice waiter who served you last time you went to a coffe shop doesnt have to deal with toxic customers or bosses??? we all have the freedom of expressing ourselfs politely or not when we believe the reciever deserves it, so please break your bubble and be realistic, there a re good and bad GMs there are good and bad players, there are good and bad bosses, you cannot just lump a group of people togheter just because they do the same job, specially if that job implies lying to a entire playerbase (as in the BDO will not be P2W for example) to ensure a greater income until that lie explodes right in your face.

#16 AllanJr, Oct 30, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  17. AllanJr

dont get it wrong, i also was wondering why there where more "offers" than usual, it seemed strange, until i relised Lost Ark CBT will launch on 7 november in korea, they are just trying to suck as much money as they can before that happens.

18. AllanJr

Not a world changing person, are we?, cant blame you tho, MMO genre is kinda ****ed right now. still stayig silent ha never changed anything has it?

19. The_Grimace

This forum is full of salt.

#19 The_Grimace, Oct 30, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  20. AllanJr

ever seen a non salty PVP game??? xD

The_Grimace likes this.