1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love Kakao

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Spectrari, Oct 30, 2018.

1. OptimusPrime

Who came up with the decision to have Kakao be the publisher? PA did.

Who decided to ignore legitimate questions by the community addressed to PA - when either communicated through Kakao or directly to PA? They did.

Who decided to **** up pvp by changing the cc mechanics and leaving 98% of the classes themselves DESIGNED WITH THE OUTGOING CC SYSTEM INTACT? They did.

Who promised to continue monitor/balance classes? They did.

Who did **** all the past 3 months with classes besides cosmetic bug fixes? They did.

Who decided to delay Drieghan just to make headlines for EGX 2018? They did.

Who decided to delay Drieghan just to release alongside with Fallout 76? They did.

They have enough hours in the day to focus on cosmetic pearl item fixes every patch.

Who started this negativity? THEY DID.

WHO ARE THE DISORGANIZED BRATS? THEY ARE.

No, it starts with a big "**** You" as far as they are concerned and if you even sat through any of their high level meetings you'd understand where I'm coming from and delete your whole post and never work in this industry again.

So tell me - who is being toxic and pissing people off in the first place?

Oh and who added Renown?
    THEY.
    ****ING.
    DID.

#21 OptimusPrime, Oct 30, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    Souljester, Netreiam, Josh28 and 3 others like this.
  2. Taadjo

Anyone got a bucket i gotta puke

3. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

BDO is pvp game?

4. Columba

You sure complain a lot.

Mgp likes this.
  5. Alicia Dominica

Why would this one be salty then? Unless you mean to say that communities in easy PvE grinders as this one are even worse.

6. Malpo69

Malpo69 Witch 62 EU

You are affected by Stockholm syndrome

7. Wildcard

While the game, and kakao as its publisher, has its flaws, nothing Spectari wrote is false per se? In fact the tickets I wrote were answered pretty fast, and the gm's tried their best to solve my probs while beeing very polite. If anyone experienced other things, maybe it's because they weren't polite while writing their tickets in the beginning. Compared to other games the so called p2w in this game is a joke and nearly non existent. They indeed sometimes communicate with us in the forums, which looks ok imho. If they are listening to feedback, and what will be done ... who knows how much they can do *shrug* So nothing like a Stockholm syndrome here, just plain facts.

But as said, there are flaws, like waiting for releasing stuff as long as possible (the time from mystic anouncement to release was a real pain in the a..), or that in the last months the shop hiding stuff one may want behind useless packeages. Or that "spent 180 bucks in two weeks" event right now. But that may, or may not be the hope to get as much money as they can before the license may run out in march, who knows - as there is still no information about this little detail, afaik.

Cthulette and Mgp like this.
  8. AllanJr

you just said: you are wrong unless you opinion is equal to mine

you felt self-identified with my comment? i wonder why.

nice try booooiiiii

is a CC-spam hack and slash PVP oriented game (since you rekt other players) i dont think you could call it a PvP game tho

dude i wrote a ticket reporting a bug while enhancing and the GM in his attempt to move on literally said to me "my dandelion went from +7 to +5 when i tried enhancing it, so i know what it feels like" i was like WTF, not all GM are the same ofc but precisely because they are not the same we cannot generalize be it for good or for bad

#28 AllanJr, Oct 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2018
    Josh28 likes this.
  9. Wildcard

I am not comparing all BDO GMs, I am comparing my experience with BDO GMs with my experience with GMs of other games ... and those experiences in BDO where as I wrote *shrug*

AllanJr likes this.
  10. Arzurag

As long as increasing income at all costs is the maingoal of companies like pa/kakao, they will keep treating their playerbase like they're cows ready to be milked.

I propose the founding of a company, that represents players interests within the publishing/developing company.
    By investing and maintaining holding of respective company. So that they've no other choice than listening to us.

"From the players, for the players" shall become the slogan and "Customer Interest Preservation (CIP)" its name.

AllanJr likes this.
  11. Anthanasia

Anthanasia BRB Lahn 61 EU

You missed one:
    • Spectrari always listens to Anthanasia... oh wait... never mind... duh

Love you too <3

Spectrari likes this.
  12. Ashenvall

This is just marketing.... Don't fool yourself.

BUT, in private, certain GM and CM was fantastic

13. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

This is really appreciated, it seems like the Christmas day where everyone feels a better person and wants to show all the positive things. We should do it more often, it would definitely help! :)

It's not always easy to keep our skin resistant enough, but I truly respect all opinions as long as they are delivered in a constructive way.

It's very satisfying when players acknowledge how hard we try every day to get things done, even though sometimes the decisions look silly (even to some of the staff) and we get all negativity in return, we know that most of the players are educated enough to understand the different roles. However, we have to keep this bridge between players and developers strong and functional every day, as we really value what the players think and hope the collaboration will keep improving.

On this matter, there will be good news soon, as I am really excited to show what the community can reach with a passionate collaboration. <3

14. Factorial

Soon™

15. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

When - when?

16. Information

The only bridge between the developer and the player is a fkn lawsuit from PA to this poor korean kid who had the balls to expose a tiny amount of their shady business. How retarded is that...

Zhev likes this.
  17. Beeso

You're all lovely people.

18. Two-Tu

Two-Tu Musa 62 EU

19. Kelt Rand

Terric job GM’s! Stellar and supportive player base I love all of you!

Oh boy, oh wow,
    I love Kakao!

20. Zhev

#40 Zhev, Oct 30, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    Josh28 likes this.