1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a horse whisperer pls - Preferably a good one :)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Raven Croft, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Raven Croft

I was wondering if anyone could help me a little bit, when it comes to turning my lvl 30 horse where all skills are 100%.

The two last skills when you scroll down are S: Hind kick and S:Fore Chop and they both need preceding skill...So thats my problemo...What is preceding skills?

So I want to turn my horse into a courser and then start the fun game of dreaming up a dream horse.....Cuz I heard that is so much fun.....Right........Totally.....LOL....So horse breeders...Trot ova here pls :)

Thank you x

2020-08-26_60262465.JPG 2020-08-26_60269735.JPG 2020-08-26_60275055.JPG 2020-08-26_60279073.JPG 2020-08-26_60306955.JPG

2. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

The preceding skill of s: hind kick is hind kick. The s refers to special.

Tracey likes this.
  3. NoobGamersBerlin

I think the more important information for u is that u don’t get a courser just because u level ur skills to 100%. A courser needs certain skills to be a courser and because ur horse is already lvl 30 the only 2 ways is either to sell it to the horse market and buy a courser directly or use skill change items u only get from the cash shop.

#3 NoobGamersBerlin, Aug 26, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    Raven Croft likes this.
  4. Raven Croft

Oooh I know. I am just wondering about where to go from point A to B right now. I get the S: stands for special skills....I also know that we need to use the slot machine to get the skills we need and then its the dream horse pain in the ass wish fountain that can take up to several tries. I can find a courser tier 8 on the horse market, but even then its the same thing. They may not have all the skills that is needed to pleasel the guys over at the courser stables...Oooh if everything was as easy as getting a courser.:) x

5. Megta

Megta Archer EU

If you find a T8 courser on the market, it has all skills which are needed to make it a dream horse!

Raven Croft likes this.
  6. Raven Croft

So lurking is a must eh :) x Thanx dude.

7. KhaosThanathan

Buy a Dream Horse instead of trying to raise and/or awaken a courser.

8. Raven Croft

Sure why not....You got the money for it.........

9. KhaosThanathan

In the long term, it's the only reasonable solution to combat the abyssmal RNG involved in getting to your dream horse the intended way. Getting a courser alone can cost you a few hundred bucks for skill change coupons. On average, you need at least 30-40 attempts to awaken a dream horse. That's 6.000.000.000 to 8.000.000.000 silver alone in Cron Stones; then add the costs for awakening materials. In all honesty, in most cases it's way cheaper to just buy a dream horse.

Raven Croft likes this.
  10. Rubyvulpa

If you want to make your own courser, you generally don't want to gamble on one that lacks too many courser skills.
    Other good pointers are horses that have a larger skill pool from the start (usually around 10+ at lvl 15) and horses that already learned S:Instant Accel or S:Sideways. Those are the hardest skills to obtain (lowest percentage).
    So if your horse doesn't have any of those things, it will be super expensive to try and roll it with the 'Forechop method'.

If you got your courser either from market or from rolling cash shop coupons on it, you will need to gather the dream horse materials.
    It's advisable to get some by doing farming, as buying them is super expensive at the moment.
    (2.3 - 2.5mil / material, you need 200 per attempt = 500 mil in mats without crons.)
    Compared to say, your courser that is only 700-800mil itself... it is pricey to just attempt.
    What @KhaosThanathan said is true, if you go over 30 attempts you will always be at a loss compared to the price of just buying one.

Raven Croft and KhaosThanathan like this.
  11. Vortexii

Others have posted horror stories about dumping money into attempts and just being frustrated with their waste of time and resources.

The answer was provided:
    I think the more important information for u is that u don’t get a courser just because u level ur skills to 100%. A courser needs certain skills to be a courser and because ur horse is already lvl 30 the only 2 ways is either to sell it to the horse market and buy a courser directly or use skill change items u only get from the cash shop.

The answer is Pay2Win ruined so many aspects of the game like this that it's hardly fun for anyone. Your faced with essentially a paywall in your face to prevent you from obtaining the top horses.

12. Raven Croft

Thanx for ya replier guys and girls. I've seen how the others have suffered throught it all and I really want all three of them, but robbing a bank is out of the question lol. So just wanted to say thanxs for your great replies and I truly appreciate it. The horse on the photo above is quite fast and I dont mind riding it around for now. :) x

Yeah the pay 2 win is fine by me actually...I've been here since 2016 and I've played the game all by myself since then.:) x

13. Purr

iirc thge average is roughly 25 to 30 tries
    if u use cron stones (going by the 1 mill cost method which is from melting costumes) crons cost 1 mill plus roughly 200-250 mill in awakening materials if u just buy them thats roughly 350 mill per attempt
    that means on average it costs between 8.75 bill to 10.5 bill per dream horse... dream horses cost 12 bill each give or take depending on skills
    i got mine on 28 tries myself even then its still cheaper than just buying one
    plus considering how many events just give cron stones... rift boxs that are 90% cron stone chance... cron stones arent exactly an issue... plus if u do ur kama dailys and hunting dailys afk fish overnight and events that give the 2% dream horse items... u can get TONS of awakening items easily for low to no cost that can considerably offset the cost
    plus as an end note... some people just want to make their own dream horse simply for the fact THEY did the work and effort and got it not just bought it.. who knows maby itll awaken within the first 10 attempts like my guildies did >.> curse him and his third try awakening doom :D lol

Raven Croft likes this.
  14. Raven Croft

Omg I am so frickin happy right now. I did the mount skill change coupon just now and I did it twice and then on the 3rd time I got S: INSTANT ACCEL.....Ugh.....Now my horse is in training to learn that one skill..........On the 3rd try......Its still a tier 8 though.....That horse is fast and it will get alot faster once the training is done.........:) x

15. AlnilamE

Gratz!

Note that you only need to train the skills if you plan on using the horse while going through T9 attempts.

I never bothered doing that and just left mine at the stable until they awakened.

Raven Croft likes this.
  16. Raven Croft

Thanx dude :) I cant wait to try it out.

17. Pilgrimus

Before going for your dream horse, I would think about what your in-game income is, what your gear progression is like, and what time-frame you are considering. I thought I couldn't afford the 10 billion + required to buy one off the market, so went the training route. After lots of training Tier 8s, none of which were close enough to getting the requisite skills to use training coupons, I bought a courser off the market for 1 billion (which I suspect is far more time and cost effective than training your own). Most of my income for about two months then went on materials for courser training and hoping to pick up costumes off the market to melt for cron stones. I got my dream horse on attempt 45, meaning it had cost me around 16 billion (without cron stones it would have been 23.5 billion). At 45 'failstacks' you have less than a 10% chance of awakening. The odds over time should mean success after 25 tries, but every time you click that awakening button you know you've only got a one in ten chance. It's disheartening to say the least.
    I tried the farming option for mats, but found it tedious and the incidence of courser materials too low to make it worthwhile.

KhaosThanathan and Raven Croft like this.
  18. Raven Croft

Woow..No load left in your heart..You pretty much just handed me the golden handy book :) I keep looking for tier 8 cursors on the horse market.I cant find anything there yet. I got the instant S accel skill today with a preceding marker on it....Yay...Sighs

Pilgrimus likes this.
  19. Tracey

setting notifications to only show horse postings, and have a physical timer on your desk near your computer monitor to start at any given moment to countdown when one is posted so you never miss a posting is a very efficient way to nab abunch of horses, the timer will eliminate any guess work when it'll appear that way you're not continously mashing refresh for more time than you have too

having a stop watch of some kind is an unspoken good idea for not only horses but worker listings too heh

have an alt at the npc horse guy and then 30 seconds before the horse is scheduled to appear swap from main to alt, saving you time , effort , and overall game enjoyment :)

Raven Croft likes this.
  20. Raven Croft

Then I will ask a serious noob question....I dont use that stuff all in game..So how do you do that btw?