1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a sorceress build for training 52-60

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Alke, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Alke

Hi guys im new to this game and alredy get my sorceress to level 52.
    the point is i dont know what weapons and armor buy.
    Pls can someone recommend some weapons and armor to start training until i get to level 60.

2. Toppest of Keks

I've had good luck with an Agerian set with Zereth armor at +15. Add an Azwell offhand (only loses 1 avg AP to rosar, gains accuracy and other bonuses), and you've got a healthy default attack and cast speed without needing to spend on consumables. And you don't lose AP in the rain, if that matters to you.

This is what my Sorc of the same level uses.

#2 Toppest of Keks, Aug 19, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  3. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

run garbage +15 trash until u can go full boss then u can either go with blue accessories or keep running what u run after the boss set and go straight to yellow accessories

4. Yukiko1

Yukiko1 DarkKnight 61 EU

Do not listen to the previous comments. Agerian and Azwell are garbage and no one uses them cause they only have one gem slot. Also running +15 until you get boss gear is gonna make you so weak for quite a long time cause boss gear isn't acquired so easily.
    First of all read this so you can make the decision yourself and be more knowledgeable in the future(https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-JshBoBv4XXHCOdSIWGqIj4dcH3N-7EzZxp1ak8jWjI/edit)

What I recommend is:
    Main Weapons: Rosar or Liverto(if you go for Liverto do not enchant it yourself ever, buy it straight from the market)
    Off-hand: Jubre Talisman or Kutum if you are interested only in grinding, make sure to ultimate the jubre when it's Duo or TRI.
    Awakening: Go for the green one until you get dandelion, blue is too expensive for the "small" difference they have. Also know that the awakening is the one people upgrade first, then main and then off-hand.
    Armor: Full Heve set except the chest piece, get Roaring magical armor for that. Any armor with 2 gem slots will be ok at this point(Heve,Hercules,Grunil etc)
    Accessories: Get the new set that was added on the last patch, it is ****ing op for the time needed to get it, just grind at the places you can see in the pics until you get them.
    [​IMG]

If you have any more questions feel free to message me or just reply here ;)

#4 Yukiko1, Aug 19, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  5. IHirs

Go with rocaba helm and gloves heve boots roaring imagical chest plate rosar mainhand and whayever the ap offhand is for sorc, once you, get awakened get a green awakening weapon and start trying to get boss gear

6. Yukiko1

Yukiko1 DarkKnight 61 EU

*deleted*

7. Alke

Thanks guys.