1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response I played on EU and currently playing on NA. Will my pearls go to NA or EU.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by VorpalBeast, Feb 28, 2018.

1. VorpalBeast

I left EU and returned to NA once friends left. Just wondering if I purchase Pearls if it will go back to EU or be on NA. Or both. Thank you if someone replies. :)

2. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

From what I remember the Daum cash is available on both. But once you bought a pearl box it's bound to the region you bought it on. For me they also didn't change it over from NA to EU so chose wisely.

eitheldin likes this.
  3. GM Dranzerkai

Game Master

Yup, Sidina is 100% bcorrect!

When you purchase Kakao Cash, it is added to both regions, as it is a currency, not an item.

Pearl Boxes are considered items, and when they are purchased, they are then tied to that region :)

4. NazarickFighter

I read this Thread, and I wanted to ask, I bought 10,000 Kakao Cash, paying in EU but I play on NA but the kakao cash has credited them to me on EU is there any way to transfer them?

5. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

Did you turn them into Pearls already?
    Cause it works like this, if you buy kakao Cash it will show up on both NA and EU as long as it is the same account. But once you bought Pearls those are bound to the region you purchased them on and they won't refund them.

6. NazarickFighter

the account is the same but if I go to the EU it shows me in 10000 kakao cash purchased but if I go into NA it gives me 0 kakao cash, however I haven't turned them into pearls