1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response I propably deleted Dim Magical Ornamental Knot. Can't finish quest.

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by oH!No, Apr 13, 2020.

1. oH!No

Hello. I am new adventurer, and this game throws so many things at me, one thing was Dim Magical Ornamental Knot that probably I thought I would not need in the future so I throw it away. Now because of that, I can't finish a quest "Magic Ornamental Knot Exchange I". Is there any way to get that item back?

Thank you in advance. And pardon my English.

2. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

If that first item, the one you getting from box after defeating Witch, you can get new one from exchanging coin from black spirit dailies. If that exchanged item, just level another character and take it item on main.

3. oH!No

It's the first item. What dailies I should do to get that coin?

4. AtomicPotato

Its in Calpheon, i think its same coin as you getting for Accessory Of Magic ( quests from black spirit x3 dailies), and u have to exchange item with Calpheon black smith near storage.

5. oH!No

Thank you! I've never done Accessory Of Magic daily. Just went to Calpheon and got that quest, the reward is 5 coins "Seal of Promise"

6. oH!No

I would have to level up Berserker again? Or doesn't matter which character I chose? Seems like I will need to do this way, don't have those quests anymore with Tokens of Promise.

7. AtomicPotato

u'll need Berserker or DK (as they share offhand)

8. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

You can go to Becker at Hexe sanctuary. She has a quest that rewards the tokens.

9. GM Fenix

Game Master

Hi there!

If you have trouble getting the item back in-game, you can always send a ticket to our team directly and we can look into restoring the deleted item for you ^^ That way you don't take a Dim item from one character to use it on the other.