1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I stopped taking Ambien...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MagicalTabletopGirls, May 1, 2019.

1. MagicalTabletopGirls

I realized that the loot is so bad at Tshira Ruins & Bloof Wolf Settlement that you can have a Kam Blessing running, a loot scroll & still fall asleep before you ever get a descent drop, all without the negative side effects of sleeping pills; thanks bad game design. <3

O and of course no Garmoth drop loot boxes either. Ya know loot boxes that wouldn't need to be dropped if you knew how loot actually worked. But, hey all this trash loot it does a great job of getting me ready for bed! I don't play games to have fun I play them to replace sleeping pills.

Black Anthem Away From Keyboard

(Softcap AP 4 T3 Pets 1 T4 Pet earn about 20% of my exp from 61 -> 62 here 0 Ring Drops FALLING ASLEEEP!!!!)

*In before someone says you should just go grind at Aakman to not get earrings there.

flukeSG1, Fearless V and Stillwaters like this.
  2. CrestFirill

You seem upset, have you tried grinding spots for the consistency rather than the crummy priced accessories they drop?

Luxea likes this.
  3. MagicalTabletopGirls

Well, the thing is for exp I like that they have Stones, so the exp beats out the Shrine, unfortunately the loot is MUCH worse than the Shrine. I'm sick of killing Nagas & Fogans & Bandits I did that for my main to 61 3 others to 60 and another to 59. So, TS Ruins is basically it or Trees but the tree groups are contested with people with full TET golds.

I think it comes down to this... I don't care that the rings or crystals have tanked in price at least at the end of the day I can use it to enhance if I want to and its better than nothing. You can only get so much trash loot before ur like this so Fking boring what I am doing!?! Probably why the game transformed into an event based economy the loot drop rates are so boring no one wants to play the game the way it was originally created.

*Shrugs* Cast fishing rod sends to tray.

flukeSG1, Fearless V and Stillwaters like this.
  4. Columba

Kagutum, garmoth scales etc highly valuable there

5. Allan1985

well truth being told drieghan is not a grinding area, is more like a CP grinding through daily quest area, bad for grinding and money good for CP

MagicalTabletopGirls and Luxea like this.
  6. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

Have you ever considered grinding for silver and dummying that exp?

7. Claydough

So dont grind usless areas then?

Just yesterday i got 5 earring and 2 tungrad necks from hystria

And today ill probley get that again

Dont grind a **** area then complain about **** drop

8. MagicalTabletopGirls

You seem to be confused about the function of expressing to the developers what we all know IS SH*T... Some of us would like our money to go to improve the game, just saying. (Not wasted on removed content *Cough Shadow Arena.) I'm not on the forums to make friends I'm here to post smoke signals because the game is falling a part. Just look at the screenshots of the Koi event turn out vs this one.

Thranduil, Josh28, flukeSG1 and 4 others like this.
  9. Catastigma

The best grind on Dreighan region is Llama/Goat/Yak Hunting. Warranty arround 20-25m/h.

10. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

There should be no **** areas. All areas need to be effective for the ap level of the players. Why should only those with the highest ap be able to make money? No body expects it to be as good as the top ends areas but all areas should be viable.

Josh28, flukeSG1, Fearless V and 4 others like this.
  11. CrestFirill

You're able to make money, it just doesnt compare to what the people with high ap have, thats just MMO's for ya

12. YamikunOkami

YamikunOkami Lahn 62 NA

Grind mirumok instead of shitty grind spots? Miru is similar exp and better money. I don't get it.

13. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

209 ap here, can I grind Mirumok? Did not think so.

Fearless V, Allan1985 and GreyRebel like this.
  14. Claydough

Its called progression

There has to be incentive to progress your gear enough to reach the better areas with better silver rates

High ap player dont just have high ap, they earned it the same way you are trying, infact they probley had it much much harder due to how casual the game is now

15. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

If you would actually grind properly instead of whining on the forums 24/7 how sh't the game is, you could make decent silver.

Maginha likes this.
  16. Artorias_Dusk

Manshaum is decent money. Miru is good money. Miru is also really good exp. Drieghan is just not good.

Better grind Manshas instead when you want to waste time, there will be an Ogre Ring drop and it will be more money than whole ****ing Drieghan...

17. MagicalTabletopGirls

All of the Duvencrune content regarding Exp & Grinding has been obsolete the day it came out. Sorry, I'm not buying this excuse. The AP needed to grind Blood Wolf Settlement & Ruins properly is 235+ Kutum. That's what you need to just get the same EXP experience as Nagas & Fogans at 61. However, you don't get any of the loot!! If you did.. If you actually could get the Ruins Ring, if you actually got the new crystals, then you could have a fun grind from 61 -> 62 in the "new" area of the map. Unfortunately it was poorly implemented from day one. All they have to do if fix the drop rate on all of Duvencrune mobs to be a healthy, hey thanks for playing please don't fall asleep or quit level.

As I said, "in before people tell me to go to Aakman" & (Trees.) You can't have everyone in the entire game shift from the desert to the same 2 or 3 spots & why would you want too, that's BOOOOOORING. Why even bother creating the Duvencrune area if it sucks for all players from 140ap to Soft cap? Why waste the time & money?

"You punch the trees to get the wood you get the wood to build the cabin"

tear.jpg

Have you ever considered... 2016 nope you haven't. Bye.

#17 MagicalTabletopGirls, May 2, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2019
    zhagsten likes this.
  18. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

But but but i want to play russian roulette with an semi automatic pistole and be the first one to pull the trigger after it got loaded.
    Thats how most complaining about drops sound like.

Sherakan is btw decent exp and its quiet there, while everyone else fights for spots at gahaz, Manshaum etc. I can grind there for hours without seeing a soul there at all.
    But yes keep grinding at your places that you "think" are way better :D

MagicalTabletopGirls likes this.
  19. Lefteye

So many people completely missing the point here. It’s not about whether or not there are better places to grind. It’s that one of the newest areas in the game shouldn’t be worthless on the day of its release.

This game has been out long enough that the developers SHOULD know what it takes to make a grind spot viable. They SHOULD know how much money/exp should be obtainable based on the difficulty of the mobs......but clearly they don’t.

20. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 60 NA

Actually if he'd learn to Math and use Spread Sheets. He'd learn how much more silver/hour he could earn. Lifeskill Semi AFK than actively grinding mobs at his AP. Remember all of the areas under 240 AP with TET Kutum are useless for silver and gear progression now. I like math, because through math all smoke and mirrors dissolves and the trick is revealed. Also the fact proper Math and numbers don't lie, like a lot of these vets on these forums do.

If you want someone to link you to their spread sheets and numbers. I could be persuaded to do so at a IRL price tho. I'm not going to be doing your out of game business for free, that's for sure. I make about 15 to 30 Mill/hour with mats stored in my storage completely AFK. Try making that consistently at Gahaz, Fogans, or Cadrys. I'm willing to bet you won't make more silver/month than I do semi-AFK only getting up to gather and replenish my material stores.

Funny thing is I got more AP than I had a year ago. And when averaging the marketplace prices and costs to its relative item data. I currently make more Semi-AFK lifeskilling now than I did actively grinding a year ago. Sorry. not sorry that Math and numbers done properly don't lie. The under 240 AP TET Kutum areas are only good for Progressing your guild with guild quests, gaining knowledge, and the debatable bit of grinding for EXP and SPs.

You are very much welcome by the way!

MagicalTabletopGirls likes this.