1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I found the source of most Class Balance Issues.

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Velexia, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Spartakatz

lower to what, to negative? so they CC themselves when they block?

2. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

the maehwa cloudstab is pretty strong, one of the best burst dmg of her, especially cause it's an air attack and that doubles the dmg.

3. YajStylez

All the flows from Wizard has no pvp damage reduction as well.

PVP damage reduction when.

4. Rysingmoon

This is an oversimplification. There's much more to this. It's not even the sheer number of SA/CC attacks, or the number of SA/FG/iframe skills.

5. Hypotermia

For Ninja it doesn't matter. Their dmg is up to roof plus annoying part is that u will never know if ninja is close by in stealth unless you spam flares. Same with kuno

6. Atakarias

and you think they are the same? Casting animation is not the same as the attack speed of many other classes.
    Those who do this type of posts, do not even know how to use their class, much less pvp.
    They are probably low geared people

7. YajStylez

Are you even on the correct thread? *OP is a is/was from one of the top siege guilds.

8. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Judging by the thread, i would have to guess "was" is the correct term here along with "one of"

9. YajStylez

So you're saying we need to start taking away these "damage reduced in pvp" from other classes' skills? Okay... when? :)

In all seriousness, this needs to be reported and looked at to see if it was actually intended, missing description, and/or whatever that needs actual fixing/adjustments.

10. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Those changes might need to happen, or the base damage need to increase on the listed skills to allow reduced PvP damage without making the skills useless. The skill on that list that i have first hand experience with (witch and valk) are not over the top strong, they deal good damage but take a long time to deal that damage.

Looking at the damage and reduced pvp damage will only give you part of the picture.
    Look at Absolute+ Ultimate Blizzard, 1524 x 12 and 986 x 12 + 2.5% of max mana its still not used for its damage. Sure bouth skills have reduced damage in PvP but Ultimate only have on the 2.5% of max mana part leacing 986 x 12 with no reduction + whatever damage absolute gives and what is left of the % based on man.
    The numbers add up to VERY high damage, but split damage and long animation/channel time makes it a very low DPS skill (enough AP and it will hurt, but that is true for anything)

11. Allegame

if you guys whine about gorr roll, think of this : yes it can 1 shot people from behind BUT:
    1. you cannot cancel it
    2. it has like 3 seconds cast time
    3. it has a knockback but in pvp all classes can dash and just CC from behind while witch is locked in animation (knockback has like 0.7 second cc i think, instant recovery, you are on your feet still)
    4. if you just eat 3 seconds of a golem rolling on you you just suck at this game.
    5. other classes can cast 4-5 skills in the time witches finish their gorr roll spell

12. Mido

Mido Archer 62 EU

Do we even know what % "damage reduced in PvP" is? We should start from that.

13. Rena

ye apparently this is fine

https://clips.twitch.tv/BadRelatedMinkSoonerLater

14. Kuu

Kuu

Even on the test server, those skills aren't really that game breaking. So not sure why it went so long on the thread.

15. Hypotermia

Did i ever say it was fine no i didnt? But the fact that there is no pvp dmg reduction in certain skills might have nothing to do with balance. Ninja insta kill players even with dmg reduced on skills

16. DanksRippin

every1 of your examples r based on fixed pet damage and dont scale with ap or renown

17. Rysingmoon

Wasn't this a Kuno? Anyway, never seen a skilled player like this, just consider the very well thought out strategic location where to go into stealth mode and selecting an appropriate prey. I am stunned to see how incredibly slick he/she can switch from stealth to combat mode and is able to back stab without missing a walking target and even land air attack and down smash!! Just a master peace of a combat example!

Now I know why Ninja and Kuno are that difficult to play.

Fateneko likes this.
  18. Seken

First of all they should remove this retarded idea of spamming pots, because of this feature you need to 1 shoot or 1 combo the enemy or he will be full hp in around 3 sec (pots and self heals) this makes defensive bulids useless, because if you cant combo anybody, you cant kill anybody. Then just balance renown and everything would be fine.

Velexia, YajStylez and Graugus like this.
  19. galaenitan

It has spread damage. So that 621% is nothing really. if it really did that much rangers would be spamming that **** way more.

Velexia likes this.
  20. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

The source of most class balance issues are over-inflated egos, emotionally-charged thinking instead of rational, and everyone's uneven perception of what is fair and isn't fair. Also, it killed me, so it's totally f*cking unfair. Hax. Imbalanced. Lag.

Crimson_Scarlet likes this.