1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want play this game and have some question.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MindaugasR, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

It would be the end, if that was supposed to be the discussion..it wasent..It always results to this because, people get stuck on PTW being a bad thing without knowing why.

It CAN be done correctly...And with a few modifications here an there, it would be done more fair as well...at least with THIS game.

Im not touching another one ever again though.

#401 Kynreaa, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  2. Naho

P2w actually did mean a guaranteed win over the one who don't pay. Or Else no one here would come up with it and everyone would agree and only one thing. It existed.

#402 Naho, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

My main issue with this games p2w options is that it would have been so much better and bigger game if they didnt have it. Coz they sell disbalance and opness as a product. They never finish balancing on purpose and release op classes to promote walleting and rerolling.

4. Evengelius

Then mate,

You have a lot of patience because they will always bypass the true meaning of it, which is purely objective, by something different expressed by their own subjective feelings: what I think P2W is.

And at this point, it's not even a relevant debate anymore, it's an opinion.

I wish you the best of luck,

I'm out.

Phoenixxx75 and Ben Phoenix like this.
  5. Ben Phoenix

Me too.

6. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

In other words your opinion is a truth coming right out of the Bible and people disagreeing with it aren't allowed to have their own opinion.

What you're spreading is the literal definition of a religion based on faith instead of facts.

IWalkAlone likes this.
  7. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Discussing with facts with you doesn't work either as this discussion clearly proves.

8. WhySoSeeryus

Dude there is no literal "win" button in any game.

Phoenixxx75 and Seilla like this.
  9. Seilla

This company is even worse. They release a class with life skill professions and especially made for riding cute donkeys.

They promote it on their website and make people buy that donkey gear for sweet 22€/$.

2 weeks later they announce a patch that shai can ride horses now.

This is actually the definition of scamming.

10. Naho

sigh ...

11. WhySoSeeryus

Name them

12. Ben Phoenix

Holy s*** you really are obsessed =)

I left this thread, stop calling me back here! You can always stalk someone else, right? ;)

@2Cents where are you when we need you!!

Phoenixxx75 and Fearless V like this.
  13. Naho

Non stop goddess is one, a game i found watching youtube . Where you can pay to deify your shikigami making them stronger than a normal shiki at the same level, generating a bigger number on the "gear score" stat (let's call it like that) gaining one more skill for the actual "competiton". Since gvg would be about the amount of "gear score" your entire shiki team would bring, you would not win against and entire deified shiki team.

14. WhySoSeeryus

U can do similiar here. And advantage will literally last year(s)

15. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

WTF?!?! That's exactly what goes on here!

PTW/PTC/Subscription enabled siege Guild 1 with avg AP of 270+ Vs Guild B with only BTP players, who dislike the developers direction and refuse to invest anything but time, running on the marathon treadmill sitting at 190-220 AP, with 0 cash shop conveniences....

What about the PVE, and lifeskill aspect of that game..What if people dont participate in competition..does that make the game no longer PTW?

16. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Nobody forces you to quote me back.

Besides here is another easy fix for your issue: just don't lie so you won't be called out and you won't have to conveniently dodge.

17. Ben Phoenix

Yeah mate, whatever you say if it makes you feel good about yourself =)

18. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Implying the whole PVP of BDO is siege.
    Implying nodes don't exist.
    Implying node caps don't exist.
    Implying grind areas don't have gs range.

Always same issue at hand, %ers that want the whole playerbase believe their problems are the problems of everyone.

19. Naho

I thought i took the time to mention at the same level.

If you're talking about the game i just mentionned , the pve mostly exist to make you go to your max level every rebirth. Your character still gain while being offline. No lifeskills in this game. Active play to make your char progress faster, offline play does the rest.

20. robertthebard

Except that it doesn't. You can succeed in getting end game gear w/out using the CS. In Rappelz, you can't. If you fail an enchantment, the gear is broken. It cannot be used until it is repaired. The means to prevent the breakage, and the means to fix it are both CS exclusive items. I failed some enchantments today, and I can still use the gear while I get some more stuff together. In Rappelz, I'd be on an alt, trying to get more gear to use. The RNG system is similar here too, low chance of success, so high probability of failure. Here, you can succeed w/out your wallet, there, you can't, or w/out someone else's wallet.

So now we've devolved to "goodies unavailable to F2P people" is P2W. Items that do nothing but modify the appearance of something else offer no strategic value, nor advantages to the player that has them, what are they winning, the BDO Fashion Show?

Nope, it doesn't. Best gear in the game won't make a poor player good. However, locking the only method to get said gear behind a pay wall does make a game P2W. That is not the case here, unlike in other MMOs where it actually is locked behind the paywall.

#420 robertthebard, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2019
    Smileybones likes this.