1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want play this game and have some question.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MindaugasR, Aug 27, 2019.

1. robertthebard

Because all enchants that fail past their safe point will also break? The armor and weapons drop, the items to prevent breakage, or repair it, are cash shop exclusive items. Do you see a pattern here? No matter what, if you're not in +20 gear, you're not going to be able to compete, and having a +7 backup for fighting against players with all of their gear, and all of their pet's gear at +20 isn't going to do you any good, you know, P2W?

2. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Your theory would be true if grind spots caps and node wars caps weren't a thing, but please don't let the reality annoy your narrative.

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

ok, enough internet for today, now we r into conspiracy theories.

[​IMG]

Life2v and Evengelius like this.
  4. WhySoSeeryus

grind spot caps? in mediah, fogans and nagas? please. :D

as for t1 nodes, they are not really capped if you know how to build for them.

5. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Please what all Valencia is AP capped except Aakman and Hystria, where nobody PVP.

Therefore @Phoenixxx75 s theory is based on ignorance and only promotes more ignorance that leads to bad spending decisions supporting bad business models.

As for your T1 exception, you're cute but it doesn't change the fact that caps and tiers are a thing in conquest PVP and those mitigate greatly gear gaps.

#465 Smileybones, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2019
  6. WhySoSeeryus

i must be imagining all those battles for spots then. or those that run through pking for fun from time to time.or guild wars.

i am telling you, people that reach caps are manshas for people with gear on t1. you dont have to believe me.

throw in few doom horses and then u really have a party.

7. Seilla

This statement about aakman and hystria shows that he knows simply nothing about the game and doesn't even grind in these spots.

Life2v, Ben Phoenix and Fearless V like this.
  8. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Implying the state of conflict in those 2 spots are everything there is to know about BDO.
    Implying Aakman alone doesn't feature like 10 rooms across 40 channels.

But yeah throw more empty statements without any facts to backup them, you clearly impress everyone.

#468 Smileybones, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2019
  9. Nirine

You are fighting over who grinds where and who has the higher AP? So we got to the point where are you only allowed to voice your opinion if you got xx AP and everything below should just be silent ?
    I hope not....

To be honest BDO is try hard monetization is unnessecary . Also the Timegating and RNG is way to heavy. BDO is really good game but the Buisness-Modell takes a lot away. So i play it slow and easy.

10. kakodaimonos

How can a Mmo like FF14 be on life support while it's still the only Mmo next to WoW that is P2P? The games population is pretty massive. You should've seen the stages on Gamescom. The game is by no means on life support, it's very far from it actually.

So you would even say BDO was one of the most active Mmo's while summit1g played it and right after it fell behind again?

Asmongold played Dark Souls for quite some time, does that mean it was one of the most played games? No it did almost nothing to the game itself it was simply watched more because of the person himself.
    90% of the people on twitch watch it for a specific person, not for the content provided.

Which is reviewed before putting online and checked for sources.

Yeah you can totally edit around and say Hitler did nothing wrong. Still it will never be published.

Findubar, Ben Phoenix and Evengelius like this.
  11. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

oh yeah i forgot to update it, FF14 is also on the list of not dead mmo

12. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Then everytime you enhance past level 7, start on another piece till you get +8, then hop scotch them, when ever one breaks, start again..its what people do to avoid the cash shop, and costume melting here..Face it, that system you hate over there..is found right here.

Here is actually worse, cause you have to sacrifice your T4 fairy after farming another one for 2+ years, to get another dud with worse skills.

#472 Kynreaa, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    Life2v likes this.
  13. robertthebard

Unlike here, you're talking billions of the game's in game currency for each piece of armor. The cubes to enhance the gear drop in fragments, and those fragments require another mat, that also drops. The crafting of the cubes is also RNG, so it's possible to spend an entire day trying to make 7 cubes and ending up not getting them. So you spend your cubes on your gear. If you're going to go for competitive gear, you're stuck spending money, or relying on someone that did. I enchant the armor and weapons I use on my main and my alts here every time. When I finish with that gear, I can recover most of those stones at a blacksmith. I spent a half hour on the road the other day, enchanting/failing accessories to clear out my inventory from the drop event. Got some, lost some, but I had 4 full rows of accessories to go through, so I wasn't losing anything. Especially on sets that were DP instead of AP.

Then there's the quest lines that end up rewarding 100 of each of the stones. The Reform stones can be crafted, if you have the skill, and purchased if you don't, and they don't require my wallet to purchase, although the Ulimate stones were limited the day I tried for that, and failed the 2 I could get. At the end of that, however, I could still use my gear, and didn't have to find something that someone bought from the CS to repair it before I could re-equip it. So no, that system isn't here. The fact that I can fail an enchant, or an attempt at upgrading the tier, and still use the armor indicates quite clearly that it's not in place here. If it was, I would have lost my gear when I failed the enchants.

14. reconkangas

Kinda at a loss as to why you are still talking.. you obviously dont grind there.

Do you even understand the reason why people grind in these locations? (Hint it's not just for junk loot or tungrade drop)
    You being in NA I would more than be happy to show you what happens jumping into my grinding spot in AAKMAN or Hysteria on the PVP server WERE MOST that do actually grind go for the drop rate.(granted most are grinding sycria lower ruins but it is still some of the best solo grinding in game as well as the most competitive some really good and highly geared pvp'rs go there)
    Your knowledge of game seems to be limited as well as you seemed to have been sheltered.. I dont know but maybe it's time to move on to another topic.

Fearless V likes this.
  15. kakodaimonos

You don't understand! You cannot win!
    Many have tried, all have failed. Smiley always wins! He is always right!
    If he's wrong in your eyes, then it's you who is playing the game wrong!

[​IMG]

16. Naho

Thx captain , didn't notice .

17. BloodLeshen

True but my sorc only needs 296dp. I've got iframes :). Anyways blown up my tri ogre last night so yeah I'm not softcap anymore.. Its a bad game. Do not play it

18. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

I keep forgetting your still in the tutorial...Heh, your not gonna understand thing anything till your well out of that stage of the game.

Its the same system, when you start working on gear that matters, the difference between a Pen an Tet are so massive, and failing the enhancement and downgrading is worse then the system you described, if you avoid the cash shop, like in that game. But a cake walk if one has the $$$.

...Right now your playing with most peoples inventory clutter, nothing even worth vendoring, or wasting time messing with in the central market.

#478 Kynreaa, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  19. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Wait you're telling me there is PVP on the PVP server ? Really, that's your point ?

Pathetic, since you don't address the rest of the 390 rooms that Aakman features and that actually almost never are full thus almost never contested.

Besides, rofl at the sheltered comment, somehow implying I have my own personal instance of those 2 places.

But you're right, you've made yourself a fool enough and it's time to move on another topic.

Funny how people like you supported that WowIsBest userlast year despite he admitted having played BDO only for a week, juts because his opinion matched your narrative about BDO business model.

And now you're playing the new user card against @robertthebard to deny him having opinions.

Hypocrisy at its finest on top of failing at basic logic.

20. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

...You mean he looked at the cash shop, then recognized what it was..Its not rocket surgery. Some people can see PTW/PTC a mile away, and some think cause they like a game, it removes the monetization method the devs choose..which is PTW/PTC.

I dont remember agreeing with anything Wowisbest said, but if i did, it possibly cause he didn't project naivety like robertthebard does.

Thats not hypocrisy, since iv never claimed this game monetized anyother way other then PTW/PTC.

And if you watched the video, you would know CEO's consider those monetization terms..and they developed the game based on that alone, and continue to balance it based on what drives more people to the shop, for people who want to PvP, they have massive conveniances to get top gear found right in the cash shop., including melting costumes...For lifeskillers, they have necessary items for them as well.

Phoenixxx75 and Fearless V like this.