1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want play this game and have some question.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MindaugasR, Aug 27, 2019.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

2. IWalkAlone

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  3. Orodriel

To the OP, dont even download it, its not worth playing, the only reason people are still playing this game is because they have spent too much time and money to quit, classes get nerfed all the time because they want u to spend money on items to change your weapons to go to another class, buy a new costume, weight and inventory slots etc, its heavily pay to win, i used to think the same as these poor people who say pay for convenience but lets face it, its pay to win people, yes it has global chat if your willing to spend money to be able to use it, yes there are ALOT of speed hackers, fishing bots, bot users, you name it Black Desert has it, ashamed to say that the team here are absolute rubbish at eradicating them as well, took them over a year to ban people who had used an exploit which was very old and still we only see very small ban waves over a few months or so, of which we don't have the statistics of what they were banned for or anything, they just feed us numbers and were supposed to accept that they have actually done what they have said, lahn is the best grinder in the game right now, great at 1v1 pvp as well, still i advise you DO NOT BUY/DOWNLOAD this game also no, u wont get that fps on remastered.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  4. Ben Phoenix

I think trying doesn't hurt anybody and it's always good to judge yourself but yeah, the game's negative sides can definitely destroy one's expectations.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  5. Korvgubben

When the item downgrades its stats get lower. Trying to enhance it back up again is more likely to downgrade it even further. A lot of players use backup armor pieces while they try to get their main piece back to relevant stats again. You can protect the items from downgrading by using cron stones. For a pen attempt on Dim tree armor you need 493 cron stones, thats 986 million silver from the NPC, 493 million silver if you buy other players cash shop costumes from the marketplace or €$$ swiping 0 silver. These are the 3 ways to obtain relevant amounts of cron stones for endgame enhancing. Each pen attempt will be at 3-4% chance of success at this point. Durability loss will still be there but that cost will be overshadowed by the cron cost and the cash shop can cut this repair fee down to 25% of regular price.

From my PoV it looks like you are trying to blow a small difference in game mechanics between 2 different games way out of proportions.

This is one point were you are factually wrong again. Enhancing DOES change at higher levels, after +15 infact when it goes over to PRI, DUO, TRI, TET, PEN and downgrade + double durability loss on fail is introduced. Higher and more expensive forms of enhancing materials are also needed at this point.

If you intend to play the long game as you seem to suggest you should know that the enchant ranges +1 - +15 will turn into <1% of your game time very fast. Not even beginners settle for items below PRI or DUO for more than a few weeks at the current period of time in the PC version.

You also mention crafting a lot, may I ask what you intend to craft that has any endgame relevance?

Regarding Aion, which I have also played and I personally rank it above BDO among my mmo experiences.

Aion is a very good example of what dmg a little p2w can do. I played it from release untill the day they added the 100% manastone supplements for real money in their newly opened cash shop. The day that patch hit I canceled my sub and quit the game. Infact so many ppl quit the game that NCsoft sold the title off to Gameforge a few months later.

I did check back briefly to see what Gameforge had done in their "revamp" of the game and to say hello to old friends. Game had ways of converting real life money to ingame currency, it had instance reset scrolls and it had loot boxes with chance for a BiS pvp weapon for certain classes. I recall a player with a rather high-profile job irl dumping 4 000€ on that event. He got 4 weapons I think it was but none of them was the weapon type of his main class. While he assured every1 that the money was no issue for him it still made me sad to see what the game had become.

6. Ben Phoenix

Wow, that's insane... I played Aion and I had fun there I must say, it sucks that it has fallen so far.

7. robertthebard

That's messed up. Not sure why anyone would feel the need to buy a BiS AP weapon, since all they have to do is PvP for it, but it is what it is, I guess. Well, PvP and Dredge. I played from the 2nd closed beta, and my sub was active when it went F2P. I didn't notice the CS, because, frankly, I never bothered to look to see what was in it. The NA servers didn't seem that inundated, perhaps it was just EU? I don't know what Game Forge wound up with, but I do remember some discussion about it on the NA forums, and it didn't seem like they were under GF.

8. Korvgubben

The weapon in the event boxes had the "extend" function which the BiS weapons you could get from pvp (or rather abyss points which you could also pve for) didnt have so by using the event box weapon as main and combine it with the BiS pvp weapon you got a weapon that was better for pvp than anything availible ingame. The extend function was a melee weapon only thing so this wasnt BiS for every class.

I think NCsoft kept the NA servers and only sold off the EU branch.