1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to get a BDO tattoo but...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ninja, Nov 30, 2019.

?

Should I be worried about this tattoo?

1. It's probably fine.

13 vote(s)
    38.2%
  2. Bad idea, think of something else.

21 vote(s)
    61.8%
  1. Ninja

Despite my name, I am a sorceress main and I think it would be really cool to have a tattoo of the sorceress icon but I am worried it looks too much like a swastika. I am Korean/Caucasian American so there's no real chance people will think I'm part of the alt-right movement in the USA but it's still something I want to consider. What are your thoughts?

Additionally feel free to post other cool tattoo ideas that would be along the same lines (sorceress/BDO theme)

Attached Files:

Solitaire likes this.
  2. Catastigma

These type of Tatoo become all time a regret.

But easy fix. if you create a black spirit that hold this sympole.

#2 Catastigma, Nov 30, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  3. Factorial

What happens when they nerf sorc down to the ground? Still gonna like it? This isn't your regular 500 dollar BDO reroll.

4. Ninja

1. I don't play to min-max and I also play ranger at an equal level/proficiency with the class so nerfs, etc do not bother me. I don't really tangle with the big dogs tbh. I'm just an adventurer.

2. If I get a black spirit tattoo how will I explain his TEETH to my grandparents??

Solitaire and SavageOpress[SX00] like this.
  5. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

The cute lil unmistakable BDO black spirit, holding, cradling or imbuing the icon, or some such.
    Plus its purple..it wont resemble the swastika if you get it all by it self, with some effects.

This your first tattoo? If so, many more will follow..I heard once you start you dont stop...

6. Dalenos

I wouldn't if I where you -__- This is like getting a tattoo of your girlfriend name lmao It seems smart at the moment but not later on >.>

Krixil likes this.
  7. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

maybe get like a scythe tattoo instead. or like a cool fancy revamp of the sorc icon not just some tattoo that looks like it should be on a geezer at the pub

8. Two-Tu

Two-Tu Musa 62 EU

lol It doesn't remotely look like any alt-right symbol. If so, the game designers would have messed up big time at the first place, not you, so no worries there.

I think it's a subtle one that looks nice on its own without the association to BDO. People that do recognize it would find it cool to see someone having a class icon tatood on, knowing that you are part of, uh, the "secret society" aswell. It's always nice to recognize people of the game's fanbase outside the game itself.

Solitaire likes this.
  9. Felyni

Felyni Tamer 61 NA

As a Tattoo Apprentice myself;

Get it nice and danty, don't let them put thick black lines..like I see with half of these designs. Make sure you get the black line work thin, that way, if you ever get sick of it you can expand it into something else, or cover it.

You can do it the inverted way too! (not as danty)
    [​IMG]

You can add a bit of color, like a dark purple to the tips! Blended out from the black!

I think it would be a cool tattoo, regardless..It's a neat little symbol!

Or you can do it like this, in full color with a gradient..My only issue with no black outlines, when it ages, it just does not look that great..and it "falls out"..But I guess some folk like that look...

[​IMG]

(crap, now I have ideas, and I want to do this tattoo on someone, haha)

♥Vittles♥ and Solitaire like this.
  10. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Why would you get a BDO tatoo, nerd...

11. Felyni

Felyni Tamer 61 NA

We're all nerds, talking on an KR MMORPG forum, or playing video games in general. Buncha nerds, you, myself, everyone. Nerds. =-)

hightech and Solitaire like this.
  12. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

But getting a tattoo is a bit too much, I mean cmon... BDO != LIFE

13. Felyni

Felyni Tamer 61 NA

What's the dif. between getting that or a turtle, tattooed on you? Lol, Folk get what they like. Who cares.

As long as no one gets the Tamer symbol tattooed on em, It will disappear in water, instantly.

♥Vittles♥ and Solitaire like this.
  14. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

I guess, just sounds like a bad decision. I can totally see OP getting a BDO tattoo, roulette, fail everything, rage and quit, later regret tattoo :D thats all.

Solitaire and Felyni like this.
  15. Ben Phoenix

That symbol looks cool (most of them do actually) so whatever, I don't think he would regret it anyway.

#15 Ben Phoenix, Dec 2, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    Two-Tu, Solitaire and Felyni like this.
  16. Felyni

Felyni Tamer 61 NA

Exactly, I found a Tamer symbol via google. It's really clean, and looks pretty sweet.
    You don't have to know what bdo is, to enjoy this quality work & looks awesome!

[​IMG]

17. Ben Phoenix

Very true =)

Two-Tu and Solitaire like this.
  18. ♥Vittles♥

1. *
      It's probably fine.
      9 vote(s)
      39.1%

2. Bad idea, think of something else.

where is the YES YES YES option? its probably fine sounds like you are not sure about this and you should never tattoo anything your unsure of. Your stuck with it until you come along someone creative enough to fix it up and give you what you really wanted. but thats gonna cost more i bet! However if you are sure you want a tattoo, i agree with everything felyni said. Get the black and purple one

Solitaire likes this.
  19. Chief Imran spell caster

yes

20. Capitaine Courage

I'm a BDO player, and even though I'm already tattooed, I would still think the exact opposite of what you say here.
    Tattoos, and every kind of body modification as a whole, should never be taken lightly.
    You will wear them for life, they will be part of you, it's not just some fancy item you can wear off when the trend has changed.
    Is Black Desert something with enough signification, in your present life but also in 5, 10, 25 years to mark it on your skin ?
    Will Black Desert still have the same importance for you in 25 years ?
    Will it still be something you will still see as meaningful in your life ?

#20 Capitaine Courage, Dec 16, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
    ♥Vittles♥ likes this.