1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to say thanks - EVENTS

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by StQ, Nov 8, 2018 at 3:09 PM.

Tags:
?

Have you liked the events over the last few months?

1. Yes

66 vote(s)
    68.0%
  2. No

31 vote(s)
    32.0%
  1. StQ

StQ

Just want to say thanks for all the events lately, they have been great and have helped me keep on enjoying the game.

LOOK SOMEONE ACTUALLY SAYING THANKS 0.0

Krysantha, Souda, Jaylah and 7 others like this.
  2. zhagsten

And for me, the events haven't helped me to keep enjoying the game. It's just been a continuation of rewards going from the usual enhancing resources to the "hey crack a VP" bigger gifts. Including inventory clutter, of course. Nothing special to note.

RoakOriginal likes this.
  3. 2Cents

A little yes and no. The events are still be using as a control factor for Caphra's and Jewelry. If they could adjust the drop rates so that playing the game on regular basis was more valuable it would solve some of BDO's many many issues.

LucidKill likes this.
  4. TeRRoRibleOne

I like them but they need to not allow fishing at this point to get any drops. It's been obvious we still have fishbotters and they have been abusing the **** out of the event.

5. LoganSilver

LoganSilver LoganSilver Witch 62 NA

I like events that introduce enhancing materials, accessories, and useful items to the economy. I do not like events that flood the economy with cash. A good example would be comparing the rarity box event last week with the koi event. The former introduced materials to the economy while the latter mainly flooded cash to the economy.

I also dislike events that make you do very boring activities like hunting chests. The chest event from a couple months back was silly. It was great money and provided a lot of enhancing and other resources. But the flaw was that it basically made people run around looking for chests.

Grinding and gathering events are great if they give items rather than money. Fishing events I have mixed opinions on as they can give passive and not just active time returns. But if the fishing event gives items and it just money in return, then great! Free stuff in moderation is fine as well, but again, make the items useful and not just cash.

I have mixed feelings about recent events. Some have been good. Others have not.

CM Richter likes this.
  6. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

How dare you say thanks, common guys, lets bring out the pitchforks and get this guy

kamik0z and Tokigare like this.
  7. Columba

Like them and laughing at the entitled kids who constantly complain at getting free things.

Mgp likes this.
  8. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

i also liked the events that we've got since mysteries of summer event (that was the best event imo (not the best rewarding though, but it was very well implemented, and the whole playerbase was thinking together to solve the riddles))

9. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

titles should have been permanent, both the remaster and the 10m

TarkusBlack and Tokigare like this.
  10. ambyentlight

yes due to the fact the market was dead before the past like months events.

11. Kusaragii

Anything that gives me free sharps.. I'm content with.

Tokigare likes this.
  12. Boojangles

The events should just be called constants because they dont stop. I love the actual events like hunting the treasure chests in mediah or the summer one. It would be cool, if they had a month or 2, without 3 different item spam events all at the same time.

Escapism likes this.
  13. Two-Tu

Two-Tu Musa 60 EU

Those Events are boring. It mostly requires 2 things which you are doing anyway:

1) being online
    2) slaying mobs/AFK lifeskilling

You just get extra items while doing those "activities".

However, it's free extra cash so I am not complaining.