1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response I wish you fix what happen at the wharf

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Amieelee, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

2020-02-15_282941270.JPG Getting tired of having to log to another toon to fix getting stuck in the air and cannot even let go of the wheel. You get on ship start to back up and you pop up in the air and then you’re stuck and cannot do anything but log out to another toon and come back.

You have not done anything about the wharf in Vila we have a lot bigger ship and you done nothing about fixing what happen there I know you guys never fix anything same story been going on for year took 3 years to move a auto path so a wagon would not get stuck on the Cal Bridge so I guess we have to wait another 3 year before you guys do anything to fix this.

Lets bring back the flying wagons as well and we still having flying npc from day one and never fix

#1 Amieelee, Feb 14, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    MoonDance17 and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  2. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

When will you acknowledge this problem and fix it. I mean trying to back away from the wharf and get push up into the air and all you can do at that point is log to another toon and loge back and hope you be unstuck and not have to do it again.

3. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

so i guess this is something we have to put up with GM will notr even comment about it and when it happen it time to close game or get lucky changing toons to fix it

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  4. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Why they don't just make the boats have no collisions while in Velia from the wharf all the way to just past those target dummies in the water is beyond me. You can run through someone's wagon why not sail through someone's boat.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  5. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

Everyday same thing up in the air having log to another toon or log out and back in on another toon just to get it so I can move ship cannot even get off it when it in the air so cannot do anything when it in the air

MoonDance17 likes this.
  6. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

This is so annoying and on many occasions the whistle your boat just gets the message that you cannot summon your boat if it will collide with another. Can you please make ships have no collision in Velia all the way to the first island?

7. GM Fenix

Hi there,

Thank you for bringing this up, we do apologise for the inconveniences caused by these issues. I'll be passing on your feedback about them to our development team and we can look into improving the ships.

I do apologise for the time it has taken for a GM to respond to your issue as we are working to answer our tickets which are backlogged due to high influxes of incoming tickets with the 4th anniversary.
    This is a good suggestion, which I will bring up with the team, however, I cannot make any promises about changes being implemented immediately as it can take some time to finalize changes.

8. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

easy fix for this after 15 min of non use is to store it automatically

9. Illuminia

This would be a nice feature...would be nice to enjoy the scenery without hundreds of boats cluttering the harbour. Heck, have the same for elephants and horses. 15min of non use in a safe zone and it gets stored in the nearest stable.

10. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Fifteen minutes is too long. They just need to make no collisions near any wharf for a reasonable distance to said wharf.

11. Issiana

Issiana Tamer 61 NA

how about a simple "Turn off other players boats while in safe zones" option just like we have for tents?

This will also require Velia safe zone to be increased after someone overlooked the fact that moving the Velia wharf further out for bigger ships kinda forgot that those bigger ships now almost exceed the safe zone when at anchor.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  12. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

they also need to move that fishing hot spot just past the end of the warf so people are not in the way when you auto path to the warf