1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I would like to know what sinks me. Pls thx

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by vos_corsac, Nov 6, 2019.

1. vos_corsac

It would be super fun to know what sinks me when I walk off to go do things like pee. I know this game values 24/7 attending to the computer but sometimes important things come up that require my attention. I'm not quite at the point where I want to put an empty milk jug next to my computer, if it's all the same to you. Being able to retaliate against stupid monsters (npc sea monsters or player), dec on their stupid guilds, or at least whisper angry words at them after I return to find 30 million silvers worth of bartering goods destroyed would be great. If there's a way to do this already, let me know so I stop reading through the system notes in the hopes of figuring it out.

I'm gonna go outside for the rest of today. >:

2. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Don't afk with trade items lol you can only afk safely in safe zones... Forget afk safely outside of safe zones... They are not safe for a reason.

NannaOgg likes this.
  3. vos_corsac

Pee in a jug. Got it.
    Also obviously. My suggestion is that they let me know what killed my boat.

Xaffin likes this.
  4. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Perhaps if going afk it would be wise to log to the character select screen.

NannaOgg likes this.
  5. AlnilamE

I feel like the OP is not objecting to being sunk, but rather that they would like to know who/what did it so they can exert revenge.

I think that is a fair ask.

n8uregirl likes this.
  6. Debra

You can always switch to an alt who is doing nothing in velia to afk then go back to your ship.

7. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

I'm sure there is some kind of message, It might not tell you which mob killed you or if you die from high fall it just says "the death has found you". If . player killed him it would for sure say his name and guild and everything, especially in your history log.

8. AlnilamE

That only applies when a player kills you. Not when someone sinks your boat and you are left alive.

9. vos_corsac

^ Griefers are pretty good at sinking your boat and leaving you alive. Leaving them able to do this with zero retribution. I don't like it. >:

Also afk fishing in Ross Sea is ludicrous. If there's risk, fine. I accept risk. But it would still be nice to have the option to go hunt down the jerk that destroys my boat. I'm not looking for people to give me suggestions on how to be perfectly safe. This game is open world pvp and I love it. But with that should come the option for retribution. All I'm suggesting to devs is that they adjust the current ocean system to allow you to see who sinks your ship, because plenty of griefers can sink you without killing you.

#9 vos_corsac, Nov 8, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2019