1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ideas for PvE Content

Discussion in 'PvE' started by haZardous1718, Jul 5, 2019.

1. haZardous1718

This thread can be used for the community to suggest ideas about any PvE content they would like to see in the game.
    Such as -

1. Un-ending labyrinth
    - A group of 3 - 5 players must play through a labyrinth that has an unlimited amount of levels. The Labyrinth gets more difficult as players proceed downward, as well as the AI becoming smarter. The difficulty also revolves around how many players and what difficulties are selected (easy, medium, hard, etc). Rewards are based on how far down you get etc.

2. Dungeons & more variety in Raids
    - A classic dungeon system that involves visiting an instanced area to fight difficult groups of mobs and or bosses.

These are just basic suggestions and examples for others to base their ideas off of.

I look forward to seeing many great ideas!

2. Rügenwalder Pommersche

3. Foo

Foo

ngl for pve i'd like some scaling option server so every mob is semi scaled to your AP (not spots that are above your ap so you can't do miru sub 235 kutum etc) so I could farm wherever I want vs being forced into the gahaz/polly treadmill until miru and then miru until my class can do aakman/hystria

4. haZardous1718

5. haZardous1718

That would be a pretty dramatic overhaul to the game, I think scaling a new type of PvE would not only be easier but make the community happier as well.

6. Ballast_NK

Can a timer in game be added to the Guild UI missions tab that shows how long until missions refresh/change? I feel bad making my officers change servers and then by the time they get to the server its gone.

Landaine and Furlozza like this.
  7. WinterMilla

Shai more than likely soft confirmed raids in the game as they are pushing for more group content. The only problem with adding instances is it kills the over world. Rather than directly port something from another game we should instead look to combine the style of BDO and the mechanics of the other games to make a better product. I made a forum post in the Suggestions thread if you would be so kinda as to read. It could be something that you would be into.

8. sunokelly

Producer of the game already said there will be no dungeon im bdo what so ever.

9. WinterMilla

upload_2019-7-6_8-59-11.jpeg

There are Dungeons in the game such as helms cave, aakman and hystria. The last two being seprate from the game world. The game has and still does have seprate instances such as scrolls, savage rifts, shadow arena, RBF, and some others. I only suggest whats already here just with some changes.

10. MMoNoob

pve content thats more then 3 players lol

11. SearcherII

Whitout any healer clasds is going to be hard to go a Raid o hard mazz, only few hours in game, so im not going to be the best to answer

12. Auxey

most classes have some sort of self-sustain abilities, so there wouldn't be a fully dedicated healer necessary, maybe just a class that can heal from time to time.

This idea already failed.

13. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

we have mages and shais as healer supports, and valk can do some healing too, but this game don't really have any tank classes that can agroo efficiently

14. ghoulz666

If AoB is their best idea for group pve content, then the game is probably doomed. Content that caters to the top 5%. What's even the point if so few can even participate. Maybe in another year, or they get lucky RNG...........

Not even the top 5% like it. They already get better loot elsewhere, and the small fry get pissed all over.

15. Whineseeker

Won’t agree on anything istanced.
    Give us group content with pvp and wars opportunities, like a boss with a single, long tunnel where a ground can prevent others to enter, or whatever.