1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idiotic 15 Mins Lockout!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by FamousAzzkicker, Jun 3, 2018.

1. FamousAzzkicker

personally i usually don't do worldbosses, i never liked it, cause im unlucky or it didn't seem worth it to me.

1. game is 2 years old, people are already rich af, they already abused multiple bosskilling across serverchannels, and it was fine.

2. all people suffer from the 15 mins serverchannel swap restriction, even if we don't do worldbosses... stupid...

3. ms / fps was fine, so that can't be an argument either, especially if u have a brain and press shift+f5.

4. now people get handed loot to them for not even killing the boss? what is this, world of warcraft? just deepthroat normies with loot?

5. since a bossdiscord exists, i guess kakao is unaware of even that... LUL... most people are staying/floating to valencia 6 or 5. so most channels are empty / unfun / cant kill bosses / creating a worse experience / or not engaging it at all, and val 5 and 6 are overfilled wouldn't surprise me if it lags or stutters there a ton. nice change btw...

6. worldbosses have fixed timers but fieldbosses are still random? WutFace ? is someone drunk over there, hellooooo ?

... i can't express how mad this change makes me, i don't even pvp cause they already killed pvp with changes and even before changes it was dead with this stupid karmasystem and boring no incentive pvp, so i was doing lifeskilling and pve / grinding a lot, with very rare boss attempts, now they even kindah ruined my pve experience, im mad and salty af about that. and i dont get why so many people are still behind "them" and kissing their feet... SMH.

psychedelician and AZzalor like this.
  2. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

1. sure the change came maybe a little late, they should have put this fixed timer and channel swap change in much much earlier.

2. Well sure that does suck a bit if you really need to change channels during that time.

3. Reason why they did this is and the change that bosses despawn within 15 minutes after their spawn and if they are not under a certain hp is to simply prevent the boss trains. This give/gave players to much of an advantage, being able to kill 4-5 bosses and getting their loot.

5. this might add to nr. 3. If that really happens then it just shows how stupid people are and how they are unable to adapt to those changes.
    Now everyone has the same chance on every channel and at least on EU we can see that every channel gets the boss kill.

4. yeah i know 4 usually comes before 5 but :D we get our updates in a random order too so xD... Hm well, guess what was the biggest complain of people doing bosses... "I have been on the boss, attacking it from the beginning and get what... nothing?" Well now everyone gets something.

6. Field bosses are, field bosses, World bosses are world bosses and give you (potentially) the best loot that you would go for, meaning the weapons, Kzarka, nouver, Dande, Kutum, Vells heart etc. Vell, Quint and Muraka already have a fixed time to spawn, so everyone is able to plan ahead and participate.
    Now everyone can plan ahead and participate on kzarka and karanda and all the other bosses.

So overall i don't see that this changes are that bad. Except for the 15 minute timer for everyone, but even that i can understand why they did that.
    And if you are only grinding and lifeskilling then there is no real need of switching the channels all that often during that time.

3. Caexx

been playing for 2 years still nott rich af xD

Zephyrsong likes this.
  4. Iroha

Iroha Oregairu Musa 61 EU

Yesterday I crashed at a world boss and couldn't get back in game for 15 minutes due to the channel restriction (couldn't even rejoin the same channel).

It's stupid.

5. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

1. Please refer to this thread.

https://community.blackdesertonline...-heres-why-bdo-na-and-iha-eu-response.205142/

2. The 2 underlined statements from this poster are pretty much willful deception at worst, plain ignorance at best...either way it is false information.

"this might add to nr. 3. If that really happens then it just shows how stupid people are and how they are unable to adapt to those changes.
    Now everyone has the same chance on every channel and at least on EU we can see that every channel gets the boss kill."

"Hm well, guess what was the biggest complain of people doing bosses... "I have been on the boss, attacking it from the beginning and get what... nothing?" Well now everyone gets something."

As much as what they have read may have been the intention of the changes..the fact of the matter is none of what is underlined is true.

#5 Kynreaa, Jun 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
    Qasim likes this.
  6. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

Honestly i didn't read any of the IHA EU response thing or any of the stuff written by anyone in this thread. what i wrote is pretty much my opinion on why the stuff is the way it is. So its no where false information or anything else since i don't say that it is like i wrote it. Its just my opinion.
    Even if it may not be true.

So please troll off ~

ps i might read what people and iha guys wrote in their thread now, since i am bored. Also it might be interesting to see why they think those changes are bad (well sure, being unable to do certain stuff or logging in while a boss is active must be a bug, which i already read in the bug section of the forum)

7. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

This is what people refer to white knighting...Defending something in which they have very little knowledge about for the sole purpose of either playing devils advocate, or because the person does not like others to bad mouth what ever it is they feel needs protecting.

I see it is not wilful deception, that is a good thing,..If you care, and want to take a stance...read up on the complaints, and what solutions have been suggested by PA..If any. Otherwise, there is nothing wrong with being a spectator, or avoiding the forums all together...hell even switch off server and world chat, as that may spoil the tunnel vision of rainbows and sunshine.

I don't know what you think "Trolling" means, but aiding in the prevention of people spreading false information is not one of the definitions.

Qasim, Sibyyl and Thelemna like this.
  8. LightningFFXIII-4

Has Boss discord that shows timers, still gets locked out even thou the timers are right in his face. GG.

9. Sibyyl

STOP DEFENDING THIS. PEOPLE ON NA CAN’T CHANGE CHANNELS WHEN EU BOSS IS ACTIVE.

UNBELIEVABLE.

10. wss5112

YES. Couldn't agree more.
    Idk why probably there's a bigger picture in play in the mind of PA that only conspiracy theorists could figure it out, but to most of us PA seems to SUDDENLY get extremely idiotic, like a SUDDEN flip of the on switch.
    Making all those retarded design, all class changes from the beginning, then this and that.

psychedelician and Qasim like this.
  11. FckinEnchant

Un ****ing believable, the channel lockout is sooo ****ing bugged you can't can't even change channel when there isn't or hasn't been a world boss that has spawned for hours!

This game gets more and more frustrating each week.

Incompetent ****ing cowboy developers!

12. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

So telling someone your own opinion is white knighting... if i would tell you true worded what i think about your words, i would likely be lifetime banned from the forum. This term is bullsht anyway.

The thing is, some of if not most of IHAs suggestions are bullsht too because they show that 15 minute despawn timer is ok since most channel bosses are killed before that anyway. Most world bosses too. Kutum Nouver being the one with most despawns... well thats very likely because of the stupidity of the playerbase that still tries to make a train or start/clusterfk at one channel. I mean why else would other channel bosses despawn where only a few channels are crowded when a boss spawned.

Boss trains are a good thing... no they are not. Why, because people with already good gear are likely to get more loot out of those trains than people with beginner gear or lesser gear. I have heard of cases where the same person got 4 weapon boxes from 6 bosses he participated during that train. Where others do fight the boss and get literally nothing but a wet handshake and a "thank you for comming".

The 15 minute despawn timer was, in my opinion, at least for one part of their intention to simply stop those boss trains happening. So that people can do at max 2 bosses. Which, again in my opinion, is a good thing and well thought.

Field Bosses Mudster and Rednose are not really worth killing since they don't provide good loot, the suggestion of IHA i would say is ok by adding mem fragments or something along those lines to their loot table.

Its out of question that they have to fix the 15 minute channel swap option. It is definitely bugged.

And some "suggestions" they did make... Vell now spawns at 16pm instead of 12:30pm where people in certain timezones would be at lunch.

13. Isteria

oh you are back? what happened to BLESS, the BDO killer?

FamousAzzkicker likes this.
  14. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

So your vote, is you like the change, Gotcha.

People have concerns with legitimate bugs, and issues it has caused. OK?

The rest of your strawman ("So telling someone your own opinion is white knighting") about something I never typed is pretty irrelevant.

Other then that, the glaring misinformation about things you post is going to be called out by people...if that irks you, that seems like a personal problem.

Iroha and Qasim like this.
  15. FamousAzzkicker

oh yeah you right, that's what i forgot to add, i also had some weird bugs regarding restrictions, tried to switch channel, but it didnt show the 15 min restriction, went to character screen, told me i cant swap channel because of some restriction and it always closes the whole bdo client, this is a super annoying bug. And when i tried changing the channel right after the restriction was over, my screen just turned black and i had to restart the client, never had this before... xD doesn't make this any better tbh.