1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If we're going for a single Global build where is our daily Loot Scroll?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by SkullMonkey, Aug 30, 2018.

1. SkullMonkey

KR and all other regions get a daily loot scroll as a part of their value pack. Seeing as you're screwing us with P2W cron stones can you at least give us a little lube with a daily loot scroll?

If you're going for a Global build then you might do everything all at once.

EvL, Maginha, Hoebbit and 1 other person like this.
  2. Thranduil

Why worry for driegan or the loot scroll? it's like being in a burning house while worrying about not wearing sunglases to protect your eyes.

EvL, Happywall and Mana_Mafia like this.
  3. Reave711

“Global build” is a ******** excuse to implement p2w, they’ll still trickle in content to na/eu months after it’s in Korea.

EvL, Ezikeo, GamePois0n and 1 other person like this.
  4. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Yeah why bother trying to improve the game. Also lol at burning house dramatic comment implying 100% of the playerbase is made of competitive PVPers.

Mgp likes this.
  5. SkullMonkey

LoL here I am trying to HELP you and instead of being supportive or giving me an analytical good reason why they won't you instead decide to attack me so you feel better about yourself. It amazes me just how fragile everyone's sense of self is that they have to always try to be a clever edgy meme-lord.

*pats head* it's okay cutie we still love you.

6. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

It is coming..But get ready for the slow easy screw of an increased value package cost.

7. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

If there is someone cute it's you quoting me without reading what and who I was replying to. Try to do that maybe, so you can make a relevant answer next time instead of looking stupid.

8. Hemuk

For the few phoenixes that have risen from the smoldering ashes of this p2w shitshow, we'll now focus on the future, on things that could realistically be changed; it's a little thing called "getting the **** over it", now that the cronstones are upon us and PA has made bank; we can rest assured that none of this will be reverted, so lets try to move on to demanding the full "equality" PA is so eager to deliver, including the Lootscroll which, btw, basically forces people to actually grind in places like Crescents, Aakman, Hystria, Manshaums, hell, even Basilisks for all the newbies that dont know any better or simply dont have the gear and wanna take advantage of their daily loot scroll or Ogres (you can actually kill all ogres in Manshaum Forest in under 2 minutes with a decent horse and subpar gear so you can leave a char there for days with a single scroll, since the timer doesnt tick when offline); needless to say, this turns into more accesories in the market or at least being posted more consistently and giving everyone an reason to actually play the game and gain money in a fair and nonexploitative way.

If you're STILL clutching your pearls and fainting on your sofa every time you see people fail PEN 10 consecutive times, go and post on one of the "the sky is falling" threads, you'll be embraced there, cause god knows there's no shortage.

#8 Hemuk, Aug 31, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    Souldealer, Maginha and Mgp like this.
  9. TarkusBlack

TarkusBlack Witch 62 EU

AFAIK we have things in our VP that other regions don't get (unlimited Merv's Palette is one, I believe)

Plus things in our loyalty shop like weight limit that other regions don't (correct me if I'm wrong)

So for 100% parity these should be taken away?

(I'm not arguing for this, I'd actually love the daily loot scroll, just pointing out that it's not all one way traffic)

Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  10. Capitaine Courage

First question of all :
    If we're going Global Build, why is the game still under an B2P model whikle we now have the same CS as the koreans ?
    Why do we have to pay even more than other regions ?

11. Rayin

Given that pletora of sorry excuses they gave with every introduction that the community didn't like, i'd say because in this way people have harder times to run "bots" in a game that cost 5 or 10 bucks.
    They're doing it for us.

Renown and the PvP changes were for us, in order to help the veterans to die less and to one shot each other with some skills here and there, not because those changes pushes you to buy Cron Stones & AM and they want to release this game on a console.

Outfits in MP have been released for us so that even who didn't want spend money could buy them, not because in Korea they already had Valk's Cry and they were costing 100kk like now.

Everything they made is for us (?) so let's be glad and pay more as absurd as it sound.

12. ManlyBeard

Lul implying that someone is implying something ...

PHPMyAdmin

13. Escapism

They havent released drieghan yet because we arent ready for its difficulty which is between val and kama.
    They have released class awakenings one by one with 2-3 weeks delay in between, even if they were all already finished, so we could slowly and gently adjust to them and so the players who got theirs first could have some fun in pvp.
    They withhold pearl costumes to protect us from evil pedos and jailbaits.
    They gave us value packs so we can make more money of the mp, how generous.

Once we're older we will understand that they do it all because they love us. <3

Draconnix and Rayin like this.
  14. Maginha

After their global build talks and the addition of caph and valks, its defenetly time to release the contents other regions have already.

Thats a logical argument i fully support, good thread imo..

15. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

lol at your 858th worthless comment, totally out of point and totally off-topic as usual.

Aren't you busy anymore QQing about how daddy Kakao noticed BB and not nobody you ?

16. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

We already understand.

They are a company. They made the game to make money. They do love us. Just not in the way you wish.

Yuusayn likes this.
  17. ManlyBeard

PHPMyAdmin