1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you are planning to quit because these companies are the most dishonest in existence...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Kenwulf, Aug 24, 2018.

1. C6H5CH3

Draconnix likes this.
  2. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

Most companies in any market are dishonest you mean

3. ghoulz666

Well, most don't sign their own death warrants. Well, aside from this game, and others like SJW Marvel.

Draconnix likes this.
  4. Netreiam

Exactly my plan. I bought that new costume the instant I got in like I said I would. And I love it. The new p2w **** and even old **** like artisans? Won’t spend a dime until they fix the game (which will probably never happen sadly.

Look at the bright side people, at least we can play dress up in even better graphics!

5. Columba

Plans change. They did do some balancing. I think you are overreacting

6. Jensen

yea, like justin once said, if you kill your enemies, they win
    makes sense

7. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

First of all what a cospiracy theory that they want people to leave ... Less population means even those who r wiling to spend more will leave too , the whole point of the p2w is the competition , so who spends more can beat those who dont spend , its win win for the company who does p2w , the (im not paying guy ) either will be a hunt and satisfy those who pay more , or will be forced to spend . Sooo no company would want any player to leave :-) filling up servers is even better , it speards the word that bdo is a game with high population.
    I personaly think they should focus on earning money by cosmatic ,this game have a huge potential for it

8. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

Remember Koreans said 50$ for tent is way to much? remember we said 50$ for tent is to much ? remember termian park?

9. Ciroc

Soon they need to merge NA/EU to one. Eu loosing alot more players than NA.

Server cost is completly irrelevant to the cash they make with the 1% of cows.

10. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

Having the ability to switch freely between EU channels n NA channels would be perfect

11. Alicia Dominica

Just another attempt in order to justify freeloading.

I mean, one has to see a pattern here: There are those kind of players around basically since launch that pretend to feel "cheated" over their initial box investment, constantly crying about how they are not spending money on the game over this and that (there is always something that they perceive as "p2w" or what not), while in the same turn have absolutely no reservations to bid on pearl-store-items on the marketplace or pearl-gift-scam other players over trade-deals. Absolutely pathetic.

Maginha likes this.
  12. Ciroc

enjoy the paket losses or latency issues. The cables between NA and EU in the ocean are still dogshit .

13. Kenwulf

I've spent an average of 18-19€/month on this game since release, which is pretty much a standard sub fee. I was OK with paying that much. I would be glad to pay a sub fee for a fully featured game. But it's just not enough for them. Instead of creating a reasonable business model, they just kept focusing on preying on the sick people with addiction problems. I am not trying to justify freeloading, I'm trying to express my utter disgust.

I don't even understand why are there no laws protecting the players from companies like this, who are very willing and eager to cause harm for the sake of their bottom line. Gambling is pretty much the same, even better because there you actually have a chance to win something, and yet it's heavily regulated.