1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you could make a single suggestion to the developers...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Ben Phoenix, Dec 26, 2019.

1. BloodLeshen

Guaranteed enhance system where at least after a certain amount of fails you will get it. Failing a TET bhegs 14 times to get it the 15th time on a 105fs.. you see... And TET ogre.. I'm at around 8 mill wasted and still no TET ogre.. If I knew this I could've saved up but once you already wasted the silver saving up is pointless then because you already wasted so much. At least if you get it now at around 10mil wasted its still worth it. Anyways most get the items on their first few attempts anyways so this will only be for the non carried like myself.

Guaranteed enhance for slightly above the actual costing price

Other than this I dont care.. Game is fun, pvp is fun. They release more than enough content and they are always actively reqorking stuff so cant complain.. Other mmorpg's you wait 8 months for a reply on a ticket

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  2. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

11 fails to attempt tri on a nearly forty percent chance seems cruel to me. Just a kzarka.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  3. Meowth

Remove P2W completely from the game. Not a single item that gives you any bonus stat, extra weight/inventory space, enhancing bonus or whatever.
    Make the cash shop purely cosmetic, just like Fortnite.

4. kaithuzar

Remove/replace/rework the enchanting system into something less pay to win, doesn’t destroy jewelry, & more possible to get 1 pen in a year; as 9999999999 caphras or how ever many it takes going from tet to pen is just ridiculous.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  5. Watercooled

Make it easier to move away from female asian faces in the player editor.

Sorry just being real here. If you're going to market a waifu game to me then let me make them waifu material.

#205 Watercooled, Feb 4, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2020
    Dalenos and kaithuzar like this.
  6. Gogglesm96

I think a new class should be a shield class

Like the rising of the shield hero

7. iarilo

How about some actual open-world pvp incentive besides nodewars and sieges

8. BraveHeart

I think I have made 1 suggestion some time ago already, but I really want to make 1 more suggestion as it annoyes the hell out of me.

I have been playing the game for 6 months every day now and during that whole time I have received a ton of lootboxes (now again with current event) and I never ever have gotting anything from it other than crap cronstones and memory fragments. I think those loot boxes are perverse and sadistic and does the exact opposite from what a 'gift' should do. It is abolutely rediculous that in 6 months time I have never gotten anything useful from it. RNG sure, luck sure, but 6 months of crap loot is just a good way to piss off the players.. or at least me. Just give the playerbase decent gifts (decent chances) or don't bother.

9. RealistPhysics

Overall, better communication and usage/incorporation of general player feedback.

10. Netreiam

Change Valkyrie's shield chase to I frame. EVERY OTHER CLASS HAS ONE EXCEPT VALK.

11. Buddypal

19 TRI fails after 4 PEN attempts and all DUO and TRI and TET's were oneshotting before. My very first Dande. RNG.

My last Dande failed TRI 13 times: devoured. The very dande before 18 times: dinged, missed TET: devoured.

I think i devoured more boss items by now then a got failstreaks.

@Topic: revert back to the old UI and remove the popup from the rulupee's travel log.

12. XueNaHua

Make Ranger taller

13. Dalenos

Make a female version of archer since you screw up ranger. Also, we need better character sliders.

14. Caldrana

Full loot PvP on Arsha, get them big boy pants on.

Joungf likes this.
  15. Illuminatus Celebratum

Please remove all the unnecessary notification spam related to:

-worker production
    -crafting success

Thank You devs

16. Joungf

+ No safe zones.
    + PvP also for character level < 50.
    + Any pet and fairy can be killed, too.

17. Ganymede Sicard

heavily reduce mob density and add to their difficulty. I prefer to kill 1-3 more difficult mobs that make me think and act fast, rather than round up 20 pf them and kill them with 1 or 2 attacks.

Joungf likes this.
  18. Capca

I don't know if this counts but it's what I would say if I was limited to an 'elevator conversation'.

Make a version of BDO (or a similar game) that's focused on group play without forced OwPvP.

Joungf likes this.
  19. Joungf

20. Capca

If I understand seasonal servers correctly, your character gets kicked off of it after the season ends. So it's more of a growth server than a PvE focused game.

Basically they know there's a demand for non-OWPvP content so they want to milk new players for longer than Ovelia currently allows before throwing them to the wolves.

I'm talking talking more about a variation on BDO (because I don't want to take this away from people who love it as-is) with adjustments to classes, crafting, contribution, enemies, etc... to make the whole game more co-op.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.