1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Randomly selected winners for holding 100/200/500 Rum items at the end of the event has been selected and prizes have been sent out. Please check your in-game mailbox (B) to see if you’ve won!
    Dismiss Notice

iframes need longer cd

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Wizol, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 61 EU

still not sure if im supposed to win or loose this duel to prove my point...

2. fenzz

by seeing how you play your class. i can tell if you have a clue on what you're talking about. you dont need to win or lose it doesnt matter. what matter is if you know wtf you're doing. and you probably dont.

sorc is stronger than ranger in 1v1. but good rangers can put up a fight and win if the know how to play vs sorcs. problem is. most dont. and cry on the forum instead.

i just wanted to test if you are one of these.

its the same thing when sorcs fight ninjas or kunos. by large ninja/kuno should win if they are competent. but good sorcs can beat ninja/kuno on 1v1 if they are good.

3. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 61 EU

i dont think you are in the position to judge anyone about his pvp knowledge.
    i know how to fight a sorc and it is more boring than challenging. doesn't mean the devs can wank now and dont bother about further balancing.
    probably ninja but kunos kit is inferior to sorc. the Kuno needs to be very good to kill the sorc.

4. Skarrlette

Skarrlette Sorceress 61 NA

In what way? LOL

5. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 61 EU

ask a kuno player lol

6. Skarrlette

LOL goood job making a claim but failing to back it up. If you really think kuno's kit is worse, please back that up with facts or get out of this forum.

7. BloodLeshen

I agree with one thing that no class in this game is so hard that you cannot figure them out in a few months but other than that you are trolling hard if you say Sorc is easier than majority of other classes. Regardless of all the c-swaps, animation cancels, sequence of skills, positioning.. That all comes quickly if you practice a lot however every sorc you will met fight completely different in most cases.

Why? because Sorc is probably the class where you have the most freedom during a fight. Yes you have set combos you have to pull of for max damage but to start those combos you have multiple approaches to get there. Mixing these approaches up is usually what give's your opponents a hard time. The thing that makes Sorcs difficult, in my personal opinion, is actually the amount of skill cancels and skills you have to think about in situations. Yes Sorcs locks half the skills on their bars also but even the few ultimate and absolute ones you use can easily overwhelm you. What makes it harder is to always calculate the Cd's between them ..

Yes you can i-frame in between but then you have to manage your Stamina because i-frame drains it. You swap to mana drain skills in between and have to constantly keep track of everything while staying alive without any protection apart fro ma very useful block against Ranged classes.

I have a sorc buddy which always complains he runs out of skills to do and they all are on CD... I bet any other sorcs will ask the same question. How can you run out of skills to do on a sorc?

Now I get why Rangers like you dislike Sorcs because I find rangers insanely easy - However they probably suck as rangers so at high GS a good ranger can probably beat anyone in 1vs1.

I do agree with you the harder part for a Sorc is to be good in Node wars.. I struggle with Node wars sometimes.. However I've learned to stay patient and not in the main group and if I get the opportunity to go for a cc or pick someone along the side I do that.

People assume when you say Sorcs are a difficult class that we mean our skill combinations are difficult.. That is rarely the case for any class. All skill combinations are easy in BDO

8. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 61 EU

sp probably thats what i am talking about, that the class is hard to learn, but tell me a thing to master on it. you dont master a classes skillset. people in this game strugle to make a difference between these 2 things.
    if you have more rifles on your back you will always be stronger than a guy with just a pistol, even if he has only one trigger to pull.
    Stamina and cooldowns is not only a sorc thing. Rangers unprotected dash needs the stamina of approximeatly 3 sorc iframes.
    nethertheless thanks for a constructive statement in here.
    the Kunos skills are still slower and she has more gaps. sorcs just needs to care about tendon cutter or what it is called. if you have problems against a kuno, you dont play the sorc at its fullest.

9. Skarrlette

Are you talking about Evasive shot? Cause i went to skill calc and couldnt find A SINGLE skill that takes 3 times sorc's iframe cost. i didn't even find a single one with MORE than sorc's iframe/storming crow cost.

10. Skarrlette

@Wollbert I still haven't had an answer/explanation on either of my questions... It seems like you are just spreading lies/making up stuff that you don't know anything about to get your point across. Looks a lot like what Lemon always did, and then you called @fenzz "Lemon"? Please shut up about sorc if ou don't know anything about her.

11. fenzz

im in a position to judge anyone about his pvp knowledge if i offer him a chance to prove himself ingame.

keep dodging and talking ****. because thats all you're good for

12. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 61 EU

look at your posts, noby wants to talk to someone like you. BloodLeshen was competent. not you and not the other average sorc who still isn't over her duel against me.

13. Skarrlette

LOL im more competent than you, i at least give you facts. You don't wanna talk to me cause you know you got caught lying. You never backed up a single claim you made. I did. I said i went to skill calc to look up ranger's skills and NONE take up 3x iframe cost. There isn't even a single skill that costs more. So stop lying. You are the incompetent one here. And you know people like me will destroy you in every argument you make cause we educate ourselves and you don't. you just spit out the easiest lie you can come up with the try to propagate your position while you don't know anything about this game. You never demonstrated you do at least....

14. fenzz

like i said. if you aren't willing to back yourself up with facts or ingame performance you are not worth even talking to. if you think im an "average sorc" then feel free to prove it.

i will even stream it live you so you can clip it and post it here for all to see.

let's see who is the competent one here shall we?

15. BloodLeshen

hmm. At first I thought.. It doesn't make sense because the guy with a pistol only needs a single head shot and he wins. Obviously if he is a better shot that the guy with all the rifles he can get that shot however then it occurred to me for him to get that perfect shot he won't get it by standing still or going straight for the guy. He will have to use multiple approaches and lots of skill to get to that position for the perfect shot..

Now if the guy with the rifles on his back use the same amount of skill he will easily beat the guy with 1 gun because he obviously have more tools for the job.

The only thing I would like to add to why these classes with all the tools seems to be harder / more difficult than some one dimensional classes is because with that many tools its way easier to make mistakes and you pay for mistakes

16. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 61 EU

i'll give you that, but its still the learning part of a class. both guys still have to make their positioning and react to certain situations. you need to be way more creative to have an answer to every situation, with just a 8 bullet pistol.
    i was the whole day in velia 4 BA/rbf. but i dont want to share any names in this forum