1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iliya Island Adventure journal bugged?

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Kangastus, May 23, 2019.

1. Kangastus

I can't seem to complete the quest for Neutt's Sand Castle destruction and therefore can't get the knowledge gained from the quest. When I approach Meutt's sand castle to interact with it I get the following text prompt; "This character does not exist, or is out of range".

Stranger still, Meutt will give me the follow up quest to destroy Neutt's sand castle even though I have yet to destroy his. But then I will get the same text prompt for Neutt's castle. Neutt will then give me the same quest that starts the whole quest line creating a infinite loop.

2. MrBenz

same problem today for me .. looping both brothers and quest respectively and same msg "This character does not exist, or is out of range" at each attempt
    maybe needed open a tech issue/ticket to game/admins

3. Makman

same problem with me . and after 2-3 times i tried (and changed servers ) now the brothers dont give me any quest. and i dont got the knoledge

4. Muta

Same issue here.

5. MrBenz

any news ?
    or DDos attacked the brothers too and there sable castles ??

6. Muta

This was fixed after a maintenance two weeks ago

7. MrBenz

good to know
    thx