1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

illya Island Storage in pearl shop

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LordCrusty, Mar 3, 2020.

1. LordCrusty

You guys are a few months late but i'll say thank you none the less lol......... It will be nice to get my CP back.

Side note- You could have made far more money if you released it BEFORE you nerfed bartering...I mean SEA has it it for several+ months,Just sayin.....

2. Eternal2nd

Eternal2nd Kamigamino Sorceress 61 EU

You misunderstand. Blue Carrack gear requires the workshop at the cost of 12 Storage slots.
    People that have them all packed with barter items can now conveniently expand them to actually craft the new items xD

3. Lefteye

Can blue carrack gear not be crafted at the Epheria workshop?

4. Eternal2nd

You require Chiro's Ship Part Workshop which was newly introduced at Iliya Island 3

Lefteye likes this.
  5. Rossleen McDRagon

How many bartering transactions you need to get the new items for the blue carrack gear with bartering ?

6. Pavo

You are being sarcastic? Because when you convert that building into the workshop you actually lose 12 slots. Is that what you were trying to say?

Also, this isn't limited so now you can buy all the storage you want/ need and can sell all the buildings saving you quite a few CP points.

They didn't add this into Loyalties, which a lot of the storages are also available for loyalties. Not all, so I'm not yelling totally, but his is pretty scummy of them.

The sad part is this isn't so many pearls that it's a priority for us to yell about. Let's be real, this is on the lower end of the issues these devs introduce.

Why not add more buildings to the islands like with Lema which counts towards Iliya? Maybe people don't know but the building on Lema expands your storage for Iliya, but it's only 1 building and the only 1 I can find that ties into Iliya making the maxiumum number of storage slots you can buy without spending real money is 91.

Now subtract 12 from that when you are crafting the gear. Yup this is pretty b.s and scummy/ greedy. They could have added this to the loyalty shop too.

Attached Files:

7. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

it will be a good long while before people will be getting blue gear and to upgade it a real pen it like doing boss gear or worse

8. Eternal2nd

Yes, that was my point.
    They add a workshop which in turn means people have to relinquish 12 Storage slots but "lucky us" they sell the solution.

Pavo likes this.
  9. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

you only need 6 slots to make a blue gear peice not 12

10. Pavo

Ya the bastards, but what can we do. I'm disappointed that no loyalty option as well.

That's not what he/ she meant. It's that switching the 3 building from storage to the workshop costs you 12 storage slots as well. If you look at my SS, 91 slots is the max amount you can get with CP if you get the Lema island building as well.

It's a bit scummy move, but honestly is there any point in getting mad about it at this point lol.

The OP's point does stand that it's better later than never, but they are a bit late. I would have bought some of these but I'm out of pearls and not buying any for the foreseeable future so kind of sucks for me.

Eternal2nd likes this.