1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm sick of this EMPTY market

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blitzball, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Factorial

I remember when I first started BDO about a year or so ago. I could get tri gear easy enough at the drop of a hat from the mp. Now I can barely see pri let alone duo gear on the mp

I think this is another issue that needs to be addressed with drop rate increases as well as enhancement rate increases or out right game injection of gear and items

RageAgainst, DocPepper and eitheldin like this.
  2. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

The problem is fixed prices on most wanted items, they are too low.. every1 wants to buy, but no1 wants to farm them.

For example bring up the prices of Rough Stone to 10k a piece, now you will see players PVP for gathering spots and there gonna be crap load of them on MP!

AZzalor likes this.
  3. That post was for Rizzly, sorry. I agree with you about the whole thing :)

4. LogicaI

This is clearly a git gud issue for op.

Smileybones and Crimson_Scarlet like this.
  5. Codyislucky

OP mentioned the following:

I want to buy timber.
    I use these to make crates that I then sell for money. If I could craft them into something that I could sell for profit, I would, but as for now, making crates and selling those yields the highest profit for me. If I could sell them on the MP instead of doing crates to make more money, I would do that, but I make more making crates at the moment.

I want to buy enchanting materials.
    Pretty obvious what I do with these, I enhance when I have what I need. Right now I am lacking in armor stones to build failstacks to use my shards, but I am not going to sell them in the interim for 3 mil because they are worth more than that in time and energy.

I want to buy logs/rough stones ( BASIC MATERIAL ) . ALL of these going to making advanced cooking and alchemy utensils. The price of these needs to be WAY higher on the MP and everyone has agreed about this since launch.

I can't even buy POTATOES.
    I do have a lot of potato backlog because I can't craft enough cooking utensils to keep up with my supply of grains, plus now chicken recipes...

Dryed likes this.
  6. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

why do you need bottle of river water for?

7. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Maybe he is very thirsty

8. ghoulz666

I built my first sailboat back when I only had 130. I didn't even explore all of Calpheon yet then, let alone Valencia.

9. Life Aries

Did you quote the wrong person or have you simply not been paying attention? I have already stated that I gather everything myself (or via workers). I almost never buy anything from MP. If there is something I want that I don't have, I figure out how to obtain it and take every step needed to acquire it myself.

[​IMG]

Image of Epheria Sailboat and Frigate with +7 blue accessories not included ;)

#69 Life Aries, Aug 20, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  10. Life Aries

If you make your own tools, as I do, you also need alchemy to make Metal Solvents which require Clear Liquid Reagant which require Purified Water which require Bottled River Water (or, I suppose the Muddy Water someone else mentioned). If you spend any type of time in the desert, this is also a means for getting Purified Water for clearing the desert debuff (daytime).

11. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Only incompetent people would say it's mandatory since shards don't proc from hedgehog and that's what OP is after.

AZzalor likes this.
  12. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Maybe, very nice I see you circling in Heidel a lot :D you always beat me in Training level lol I'm only almost Artisan 8 :<

Life Aries likes this.
  13. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

water.jpg

14. Life Aries

Even with like +12% training from pets, it took me over 1,000 tamed horses to go from Artisan 10 to Master 1. One of the most awful things I've done in my life, lol. However, I train near Velia, not Heidel though.

15. Life Aries

Yes, someone mentioned it earlier. I was unaware. I don't mind burning energy off with water gathering if I'm busy though. I actually get a decent amount of hards and sharps from it.

16. Catastigma

https://community.blackdesertonline...-le-système-denchantement-sera-rework.251476/

respect your word. go away lul

DocPepper and AZzalor like this.
  17. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Hmm maybe you just happened to run by Heidel with your #1 gold emblem a couple times I was not afk haha I always pay attention to those, since I think its the toughest profession to level, I kind of gave up taming horses though and been only circling to gain my training exp. Anyways crazy dedication, keep going lol

18. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

sounds pretty amateur to gather only for shards, but if thats your life goal then yea no point for hedgehogge..

and btw he said being after basic materials and also shards so yea for other part hedgehog is mandatory

#78 FrozenReaper, Aug 20, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  19. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

20. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Who knows with OP, we reached pretty high levels of amateurism in today's OP: in case you still don't get it I'm not the one making dedicated topics about how I can't get basic ressources by myself and about how I rely on the market because of my customer mindset.