1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm sick of this EMPTY market

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blitzball, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Maginha

You can also use the alch to get your alts energy to your main via energy bottle or buy them on mp, the rate is bad so you should better gather with your alts, but some ppl love to do everything on their main (me) :)

2. SunHoYee

It's simple, Sea-hunting has destroyed the economy, now a low % of ppl is really grinding and from that % even a lower one will post any drop in the MP since it isn't worth it anymore, since the value of the silver is a trash. Time to wait until they implement new ways equal to sea-hunting in silver/hour and related to gathering and grinding, then, and only then, things will change.

And even in that point, there will be a huge amount of people with 200b+ saved to waste in every single item of those "new implemented ways to get silver". Pointless game. Thank god that I got all my boss gear before kakao ruined the game, I would uninstall if I had to buy every boss piece at +0 for 500 or 600m by pre-order like now days, and the difficult ones like Urugons or Gryff for 1 or 2b at +0 ayyylmaohahahxddddddd

#102 SunHoYee, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    ambyentlight and RageAgainst like this.
  3. Escapism

Psst! /w me on EU if you wanna buy some of the good stuff, i can put up some of my ~1.5m cereals, if you're not too picky about the type of cereals and dont care under what circumstances they were obtained.

Draconnix likes this.
  4. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

So you're whining because you're too lazy to life skill, or rather, play the game as a whole....

I hope every life skiller, supplier, cooker, alchemist, trainer, grinder, etc holds to a Marketplace Strike and hoards everything for their own use.

Fearless V likes this.
  5. Pretzels1078

People like steak but not everyone wants to cut the cow

Kynreaa, AZzalor, Draconnix and 2 others like this.
  6. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

I don't sell any enchanting mats but for the rest, I'll just say that some people are making a killing out of some manufactured goods thanks to suckers' preorders that basically double the market value of many items in high demand.

Andaro likes this.
  7. AlwaysSaltyAF

I'm saving all my mats my workers get for when that free market thing or w/e goes live. Also buying any on MP that are in buy status for when that happens as well.

Andaro likes this.
  8. I used to buy a lot of things at the MP on other MMOs, call me lazy, I pretty much don't care. The reason why MP exists in the first place is cause people can sell stuff and earn money and people can buy stuff so they don't need to spend too much time in gathering or time and money and frustration in enhancing when they can do other things. It's a choice. Without buyers, seller wouldn't earn money, without sellers, buyers would have to spend time doing something they don't personally enjoy. It's a game, not a job. If you guys think that people should simply earn stuff by themselves let's shut down the MP, why do we need it? Everyone sells and buys stuff at MP, even you "OP is lazy" guys. Or? I really can't see your point.

#108 eitheldin, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2018
    SunHoYee and Blitzball like this.
  9. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

Look into bdo database or bdo codec.
    it is hard if you follow every category with the help of their website.
    the only way to raise energy is by increasing your knowledge. energy.jpg

10. RageAgainst

RageAgainst Mystic 61 NA

Your shards aren't worth 10-20mil each. They are worth 1.6-3m for a reason, so everyone can afford them since everyone needs them. For people that don't like features of this game, just like those who cry about not having a PvE channel, I'm gonna tell you the same thing; go play a different game. It's a controlled market for a reason.

11. RageAgainst

RageAgainst Mystic 61 NA

It's not missing. It's not supposed to be there, lol! Keep your worthless stuff.

12. RageAgainst

RageAgainst Mystic 61 NA

Yes, it looks like a price limit is still in place.

13. Maginha

So is smh for pve guilds, an intended mechanism for no pvp nodewar guilds to be useful not just for guild bosses

14. RageAgainst

RageAgainst Mystic 61 NA

An intended activity with a highly unintended reward.

15. Maginha

Agreed, it needs a cap

RageAgainst likes this.
  16. Maginha

So if beef supply irl is low or not there, who you think will eat and process beef and who doesnt?

And what will rich ppl put for irl POs up for beef?

17. MozezCore

They can put as much items as they want into the MP. We will just buy everything. Lol.
    Just get this stuff yourself.
    Plebs can hunt as many sea monsters as they want.. one day they will see that it was useless because silver isnt worth anything.

18. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

They can buy cron stones and go full pen :D

SunHoYee likes this.
  19. Maginha

Theeere we go, silver is so worthless, gathering mats and grinding yellow acc is worth more than the mp prizes, in actual value bcz of rarity n stuff, thats why im back in the fields and not on the sea

20. AZzalor

AZzalor Hyneria Maehwa EU

Only because there is a max price doesn't mean that this item is only worth that much. Items are worth as much as people will pay for it.
    What you're saying is not wrong. They are locked to stop people from making absurd prices and everyone has a chance of buying them, but this value doesn't reflect their actual value.