1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation Imperial Fishing delivery Splashing Point after Maintenance

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Tyddle, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Tyddle

After every weekly maintenance, Imperial fishing delivery at Splashing Point is complete for ALL types fish and no sale is possible for any fish until reset time. I have tested this for at least the last 5 maintenances and this has been consistent. Note that other Imperial Fishing delivery NPC's in other locations work immediately after weekly maintenance. (I.e. Velia, etc...)

Is this an oversight/Bug or is this intended for some reason?

2. kaya2299

normally stays complete til first imperial reset for server. so its normal just wait a couple hrs or sell before each maint

normal trade managers doesnt need to be reset is why they work immediately.

3. CM Jeste

Community Manager

Hello @Tyddle,

The imperial fishing delivery might indeed be still full until the reset of the delivery, as scheduled. I will however take a look into this issue, as it seems this only occurs to Splashing Point.

Kind regards,
    GM Jeste

4. Gharlane

Gharlane Witch EU

Whether or not the imperial traders are sold out or not after maintenance can vary depending on when the maintenance ends since the server is up before players can login so the reset can occur on some channels during that time.