1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response In-game web pages not displaying (Beauty Album, Guild Rankings, Wiki & more)

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by PM Horizon, May 15, 2018.

1. MomoShoujo

Mine was mostly working before (im on windows 10) now its not working at all

2. Dynamite Joe

.its reloads the ui and dont resets your settings - i did it a few minutes ago and the pearl shop pages loads again..others like guild info lets crashed the cohorent_ui again....and the error messages comes up again ^^

3. Talashandy

So now to add salt to the wound, now we get a pop up whenever we try and do anything linked with Coherent. Perfect!

4. Enjya

is there a way to disable the annoying popup?

NeekasHH, Dynamite Joe and Balinval like this.
  5. NeekasHH

I mean.... srsly?! You made it! You definitely made this issue worse! Now this window is popping up like crazy and is annoying me as ****. You cannot be serious about this... just a pain in the ***.
    [​IMG]

Enjya and Dynamite Joe like this.
  6. Dynamite Joe

"The issue intermittently occurring among Windows 7 users where certain UI windows (Black Spirit’s Adventure, Beauty Album, Saying of the Day from the Guild window, etc.) were not displaying properly is being addressed and tackled upon. We have made a few improvements but a complete fix has not set in stone. Please allow us a little bit more patience until we resolve the issue entirely."

i hope this will not be in 3 month from now

7. AdmiralPenguin

"technical support" how many it is possible to offer crutches but not to solve a problem?

8. AdmiralPenguin

epic lag after u Windows Vista (Service Pack 2)
    thx retard support

9. The_Calculator

Can you disable this terribly poor piece of programming?

The reset UI function is NOT HELPING at all. Also, it is being triggered every time I want to view Guild Information. There are probably many other cases that this is also happening.

Attached Files:

Enjya likes this.
  10. Aka_Necris

so I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 and now I'm not having this UI problem, gotta say though that's it's sad I had to resort to this for a fix, I missed out on the Lahn customization event and Black spirit adventure 1 cause of this crap, "Please allow us a little bit more patience until we resolve the issue entirely" how about pull your heads out of your asses and just get it done already, it's been what? 6-7 weeks now? how much time do you really need?

Atrak, Johannessens and NeekasHH like this.
  11. jp35351Returns

it will be when players who paid for a service are unable to use said service.
    this constitutes legal action and refunds can and will be given, if not voluntarily, then by court order.
    i'm currently in midst of a lawsuit against comcast for bait and switch :D

12. jp35351Returns

THAT'S GREAT!!! TYPOS FOR FAILURES!!! XDDDDDD
    and they really want THAT much for pearls? they can't even spell brah....,,,;;././';'@#$%#^&%#$

Atrak likes this.
  13. Josh von Moger

still no ETA/fix for over 2 months. Says that BDO requires windows 7 to run but still nothing... zzzzzzzzz

14. sibilla

I propose a class action to kakao for the sale of a product that does not comply with the requirements of the requirements for using the product

15. Mudari

Mudari Maehwa 62 EU

• Conquest Status window UI has been improved.
    It's better than nothing so take it.

16. Shenkt

How to STILL get Win10 Free.

1) Download Windows 10 from site (https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10)
    to get this link (https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209)

Save it to a folder. I have called my folder Windows 10
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2) Extract ISO to folder once the download has completed. You can use Winzip to Extract the ISO (Image) into its source files. I called my folder Windows 10 Extract
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

When complete, the folder should look like this
    [​IMG]

3) Paste EI.cfg file in 'sources' folder in Windows Install Directory

File is included at bottom. Download and extract the zip to get the .cfg file inside if you wish to use a pre made one.

To make a EI.cfg file, open notepad and paste this :

[EditionID]
    Professional
    [Channel]
    Retail

save as EI.cfg

It should look like this image

[​IMG]

4) Run Setup.exe in the Windows 10 Extract directory]
    IMPORTANT: Hit 'not right now' for update requests.

Enjoy Win10

EI.cgf inside a zip if you do not want to make your own.

Attached Files:

• ei.zip
      File size:
      153 bytes
      Views:
    #156 Shenkt, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  17. Shenkt

The core game is unaffected. New additions to a evolving game will at times require you to upgrade. The 'extras' rely on the UI working correctly. So the core game is fine, the new extras are having some issues due to a bad implementation of the Coherent UI by PAbyss.

It is not 'unreasonable', and this is the key, to expect that over time a game may need additional hardware to run. A game is not required to stay stagnant because you chose to use an OS that has stagnated and is a least 2 generations old.

I get the anger, I've gotten refunds from games like Rift when they launched a game that was still Beta at best, while charging full price for a POS game. I've also been in this Win7 UI loop of rage for weeks, and then upgraded to Win10 and happy time.

I'm finalising a post to show how to get to Win10 free. Hopefully a free upgrade to fix your problem is a solution you will take.

18. trigger7

We don't want Win10. It's already been discussed, in this thread or another.

Some of us have perfectly valid reasons not to upgrade, even when it's free.
    In my case, Win10 breaks compatibility with my racing simulator hardware (my gaming rig is used for both normal gaming and racing sims).

It's also been acknowledged as a bug, it should be working in Win7.

PS : If the future of Windows OSes is one of bloatware and privacy violation, I'll stay "stagnant" as long as I can. If GPU manufacturers and game developers would put as much effort into Linux as they're putting into Windows, I'd be out of Microsoft dictatorship faster than you can say it...

19. Ronove

It's been over 2 months I can't check any beauty album, guild page, play BSA.

To upgrading to Windows 7 - no. I have good reasons for it. Fact is the problem is on their side. Do you think BDO is the only game using Coherent UI? Guild wars 2 used it, pubg used it as well, not sure if they still do. Do you think if they get problems with their menus they'll take 3 months to fix them ? It's just a cruel joke at this point.

No the core game is not working fine. I couldn't take part in 2 events already (BSA, lahn beauty album event), can't check guild pages to see how many nodes guilds got, how many people they got, both very important info if you ever attend nodewars.

#159 Ronove, Jul 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  20. MajorHeadache

Maybe THIS will light a flame under their ASSES....??!!?? Now after returning from outta town, I cannot even load the applet that should launch when you try to PURCHASE more PEARLS in-game via the Pearl Shop (on a Steam account). Steam is working fine... its more issues with applets not launching. Just when I thought, "Surely by NOW they got their **** together and fixed it!! Maybe I will drop some more cash in the Pearl Shop to make myself FEEL like I actually won anything from the BSA mini-game that wouldn't load.... and get back into this game!!""

NOT... Obviously a sign to save my money and MOVE ON with the herd elsewhere.

As we have endlessly stated in this thread, the issues have been identified and nothing ACTUALLY fixed for now MONTHS!! SO glad that I cannot buy any Pearls now either. I'm shopping over some other games to move to. If someone does actually look into Legal action, please let me know!! We should get serious compensation!!

What a damn shame... this game was among my all time favorites and has SO much more room for growth to be a top MMO ever. Too bad the few remaining asshats that are still around coding our patches, etc. can neither type, NOR give a **** to edit said mistakes that have been IDENTIFIED many times now!!! HELLO.... anyone in there McFLY?!?!