1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In Memory of my Valkyrie....

Discussion in 'Valkyrie' started by Kusaragii, May 9, 2018.

1. Kusaragii

My Valkyrie doesn't feel so good :'(.

[​IMG]

Still love my Valk though <3. I'll never leave her behind. Kakao/PA won't get me to re-roll to Lahn.

#1 Kusaragii, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 9, 2018
    iller, Cascaden, Dalenos and 2 others like this.
  2. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

seem like io am getting knoick back and knock down more today after today patch and kill a bit slower but that may because of thew knock backs also losing more hp and took longer on my normal 2 boss scroll and my 1 hour

3. Inspirer

RIP valks, now we are total scrub. I loved it, but I am not that mazo now..I will spend my time next to storagekeeper untill this game dies completely

4. Syloka

I'm mystic and I could be sorry for you, but as you can imagine, I'm more busy about finding a way to commit suicide.

Blusurfer and GrumpyBadger117 like this.
  5. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

did Manshaum voodoo and now feel like on the gound more then fighting

6. Barena

Off for 3 months, or till they stop changing the gameplay totally every two weeks.

7. Srich

do u reliaze that in order to balance warrior / valk they had to nerf to ground any class in game? valk is this mess gameplay we got today is still one of the best class with very high ap ( 270+ ) along with musa.. all other classes are simply dead.

8. Kusaragii

Well.. of course anything would be great at 270+ AP... I guess you are among the 1%?

9. Inspirer

I realy can't understand why you even mention ap?! The balance have to be made excl gear stats. The only unbalance thing that should be left is the gear itself, otherwise its a total mess. You can't say "tet dandi lancia = duo dandi crescent blade", or if you can - fak that i am done. I have 233 ap and i am rekt by almost everyother class with 180ap. So can you pls leve the gearstat away when talking of balancing

#9 Inspirer, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 9, 2018
    GrumpyBadger117 likes this.
  10. Celensra

:( maybe things will be better for us next week...

11. Srich

i have 267 ap and im no where near the valk dps... valk with 267 ap litteraly one skill you... no other class can do the same.. anyway the game is ****ed up there is much to do anymore

12. Hoebbit

Hoebbit Valkyrie 62 EU

Aww come on meng
    We still have more super armors and forward guards than most classes
    Also the op movement
    Teh blocks
    Teh buffs
    Teh underboobage
    #neverstopvalkin

13. Platinia

We shine like Meteor for a few weeks. Now smashed to the Ground.
    But lets hope we will stand up together like a Phönix in the next changes... i still have a little hope....
    I remember the days were i was the only Valk around

14. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

I won all my duels over the spot so far. I did not have to fight witch wizard maehwa musa or sorc however, which all can stay protected for pretty much forever and just bait out your few protections. Musa maehwa just need to run towards you really close and you are pretty much forced to use protection or simply die in case they actually do not bait and make a quick stiffle or stun stab.
    Agaisnt the people I fought I pretty much won almsot all the time by simply chaining spear+ultispear and rabams spear together, when they apporach me. If that wasnt enough to get them down I jump to further extend it when they jump on me. After that they are often down and I jsut kill them in one go. If not you still have verdict without flow when the first hit doesnt cc them and with flow when you cc them.
    In large scale however without any sa or iframe movement I can not even imagine how to get close to an enemy at all. We are then just sitting ducks. And no matter how I refresh my block the SA that is supposed to still work at least while still in block does not seem to work for me. Before I never really had problems with it.

15. Hortalr~

What class do you play ? And well even without having valk DPS I think you can still one combo, at this ap it's more like... how much target you can hit at the same time easily (giant hitbox and not buggy like Lahn people saying "lul she have distance grab" or "she have big aoe" she haven't any big aoe : her aoe are like hitting at 4m in front of her, but not between her and this 4m....) , without being hit (distance) etc... Actually with these engages being unprotected... The distance classes are easily top tier, just because they don't have to be unprotected to engage they're at distance

Platinia likes this.
  16. Kusaragii

Node Wars is horrible right now for Valkyrie, and even standing still with block there doesn't seem to be any SA (at least from my experience). We have to play like a Kuno or Maewha/Musa now and just kill stragglers on the side. There is no way we can get into the fray and actually perform as a tank.

17. Hortalr~

Actually the stiffle stun stab you talk about aren't protected at all, the only protected spells on maehwa is the moonrise, the sleet step, and frost pillars : sleet step is just a little iframe lateral dash with a 7s cd nullified during CD, but often after that we used stigma, a stiff with a FG, but now we don't have any fg, you see the lateral dash, you just have to attack just before the end of the dash and we're dead, the stigma is almost instant though, you have to be reactive. And Musa doesn't have any protected real engages now, btb isn't an engage excepted at what... 260 AP maybe ? Before that it's more a finisher, the crosscut E buff is easy to grab out, there is no cc on it. And crust crusher animation is just too long to use it as an engage, so actually we use the rabam ( arrow for musa, and the little iframe then FG that doesn't work for maehwa )

18. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

There is no way you can react with an protected cc(which are still there for now) just after you see the maehwa actually really attacked with and unprotected fast stab. Half the dashes are often not really even visible due to the desync. They went three times behind you without you even seeing it on your own screen. It should be enough for those two to simply get close to you while staying in sa dash just waiting for the opponent to eventually blow his protection. And if this does not happen you are not forced to commit, you can control the when to fight. Also everyone has only like 3-4 protected skills left. They however also still have fully protected movement, which is an undeniable huge advantage for at least as long as they need to also remove like 80% of the cc skills we still have.
    Musas in my guild having made over 100kills in a single rbf while they did like 30-40 the day before in avg and most other melee classes struggling to even get 10.

19. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

but i thought witch and wiz are op XO

20. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

Maybe they made 500kills. But I neither asked one nor any of those said soemthing.