1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In Memory of my Valkyrie....

Discussion in 'Valkyrie' started by Kusaragii, May 9, 2018.

1. nethkhadar

nethkhadar NethKhadar Valkyrie 60 EU

not 100% sure soz would test but^^, i know if you push wasd and get hit by a cc while in block you get cced (if the cc rng goes through)

2. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

According to someone if I understood it right. We still have lingering, only that it is shorter and gets canceled using most skills. So we do not really have jsut a passive cc immunity while in block. You also see that since the last patch every time we just slightly move in block the block dp buff immediately resets.
    That prob means, they are just too bad to properly implement what they write in the patchnotes and lingering sa has always been something caused by them being unable to make it a pssive effect for the whole block duration?
    Also just look at this:

nethkhadar likes this.
  3. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

My first impressions after some rbf. Ninjas still coming out of invis 1vs15 and nobody seems to cc or kill before they killed someone themself. I can not properly get to a fight that is only like 50m away before its over and I am out of stamina getting there or I have to waste all the shiedlchases. If you need to get out there is just no freaking way to do so anymore. Everyone simply catches you.
    The utter randomness of cc's not being resisted 15times in row and making a god out of you opponent.

4. Heartbeat

Heartbeat Seraph Ranger 61 NA

You think your valk is bad? Try playing a ranger now, complete joke

5. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

So had another rbf with way more players. The whole fight did not move an inch from the location it started. I got high points but all I did was kill idiots that tried to jumpinto the other zerg. Though again I saw lots of ninjas rather freely trying to nuke someone 1vs10+ out of invis and they barely ever get cc'ed or die through dmg.
    I feel like even freecasting you do not get cc'ed that often. Is it because a skillhit can only hit like 8 people and now that only the first hit can cc, aoes are limited to cc 8 people max?
    Only thing I am now really wondering is how you farm pretty much any spot. You are so much slower now.

#85 Luminosity, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
  6. Azu

Azu

My first impressions in rbf: can still kill average GS (since I can't deal any damage to high GS players anymore since a few patches).
    But boring as ****. Game is full static-wait-clic-(hope-to-have-enough-ap)-go-back-wait-retry.

No more epic and nervous gameplay, can't do more than 3 dashes without being out of breath.
    BDO managed to create an action-tactical-rpg. Fit to console players maybe.

7. Platinia