1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Increase CRONs on Dark Rift (Very Hard)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Djarnis, May 19, 2019.

1. 2Cents

So 1B a week would ruin the entire economy because it's such a ridiculous amount, but of course it's warranted to give it to a small amount of players.

#
    Logic

Siege Payouts where just yet another example of Pearl Abyss's complete incompetence and lack of absolutely any understanding of game mechanics. It also demonstrates how cheap and foolish they are to refuse to higher anyone with that knowledge.

2. Maginha

What you guys have to see when you want more loot as rewards, always think about what the strongest player can make out of it in silver per h.
    Here the issue is not that pressing since theyre gated by time/spawns, but still exists.
    I need like 2 mins per boss to kill and around 2-3 to get there, if i make 15M per boss, multiply it x12 for an hour i get 180M out of it which is a lot.
    Increasing the rewards to 20 crons woild make the silver per h absurd, agreed?

#22 Maginha, May 20, 2019
    Last edited: May 20, 2019
    zhagsten likes this.
  3. Hyppocritten

No I don't cause u are looking at a small group far above average. I am above average and time/silver the 12 bosses are not worth doing when on I (lowest) cause of travel time and funfactor below zero.

Maybe at some point I will do them just because... no reason *shrug*

Fearless V likes this.
  4. zhagsten

Is it a good idea to push you to do them for rewards if their funfactor is below zero?

5. Maginha

Thats like saying class balancing should be done without considering what top players can do with a class, does not sound right to me, sry :(

6. Hyppocritten

You have a point :)
    I won't mind btw that they remove it...

Yet

The funfactor can be the reward and the use of that reward to a certain goal. Which was the point of doing them for me. Now they are just the number 12 in a demon skull.

Fearless V likes this.
  7. Hyppocritten

Class balance is a very different thing.
    Also class balance doesn't matter in lower brackets as much as it does in higher tiers.

Income doesn't matter in higher tiers as much as in lower tiers. That's why it's a catch up mechanic if u increase it. TRI 40% VS PEN 3% the sink is much bigger end game.

That's why end tiers are against the increase for lower tiers.

Siege payouts are higher tier only...

Enough said?

KhaosThanathan and zhagsten like this.
  8. zhagsten

Ok, honest answer.

9. Soulscar

Crons are only useful when you get hundreds of them and the only way to do that is melt costumes. I doubt somehow the devs will undermine their own P2W monetization. It would be nice don't get me wrong but giving someone enough crons in game to have enough to actually use on something has never been their intent. They were introduced to bleed wallets dry not to give meaningful rewards to players.

To be honest they could double the number of crons and it would still take weeks to gain 120+ to attempt one safe tet. They are given at such a rate to entice people into buying costums, a bit like drug dealers giving free samples.

Fearless V and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  10. Vanadiel

I would have no problem not doing the rifts, but the issue is that stupid popup text you cannot turn off.
    I do these rifts just to get rid of that popup clutter on my screen.

11. Eryola

Eryola Ranger 62

I completely agree with that answer. While I still do the rifts, because I think they do still hand out nice rewards, I really, REALLY support the idea of having a way to turn the stupid popup and the icon animation off. Even if you do the rifts every day, it's annoying to have that crap constantly flash and the speech bubble coming back again and again while you're lifeskilling for an hour for example. It would have been so easy to let the thing flash and popup once when a rift is newly spawned and afterwards just be: "gray icon = no rift" and "red icon = rift available"

Smileybones and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  12. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

Well, the cron stones are here to remind you that you can get a lil push from the F3 button to finally get your shot at the best feature the game has.

Now, did they rose the selling price of the outfit at 455m? Because cron stone amount will follow, that will be your rift buff lol.

13. TeRRoRibleOne

Person who doesnt do siege doesnt know the payouts currently.

14. TeRRoRibleOne

2 minutes of work isnt very hard. I think some people don't realize what very hard even means. Sure, make the bosses have double the HP, triple the dmg output, speed up their attack animations, and make it so you lose crystals on death and then maybe you might deserve that. The fact that you think these bosses are "very hard" in comparison to how world/field bosses were back in the beginning of this game then you would see why this suggestion is an absolute joke. You want free money for minimal effort and zero risk.

Eryola likes this.
  15. 2Cents

Lets pretend this issue wasn't discussed daily for over a year.

16. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

you do not need cron ston to do Awaken attemt or Tet attemp and what a wast if your going to use them be better for pen nothing else

#36 Amieelee, May 21, 2019
    Last edited: May 21, 2019
  17. Lord_Xenon

The question is how you calculate.
    Awaken mean you lose less resources which mean you could sell them.
    So you balance the cronvalue(either 1M/2M) vs. the profit from the could be sold saved mats(with or w/o VP) and have a base. I wouldn't say that only Pen tries are the only cron use?

18. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

but when you gather all your owen Mats and it does not cost anything to do and Awaken money is not everything but for most i guess it is have to have there billion to buy everything and not play the game and make things your self

19. Eternal2nd

Eternal2nd Kamigamino Sorceress 61 EU

I got 5 from a very hard and 11 from a normal last run.
    But then again I usually got better rng loot from the lower rifts even before the cron introduction so meh...

20. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

I am sick of hearing this two minutes crap. Some people do not have soft cap or beyond or a super fast horse. It definitely takes me more than two minutes for every boss even if at level one and it takes ages to traverse from kama to valencia.

Jeanina and KhaosThanathan like this.