1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Increase Karma recovery on Blood Wolf/Sherekhan/Ranaros

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by SweetsDealer, Oct 30, 2020.

1. SweetsDealer

Is this the new trend for grinding perma potion pieces?
    Leave guild and karmabomb players with a guild?
    I don't think I ever seen a more toxic playerbase in any other mmo. I understand it's a competition to obtain unique items but I remember when we actually had respect for one another.
    We used to have duels, guild wars and almost everyone said "gf, gl, hf"
    Now it's a sh** show where everyone leaves guild, creates the fastest class possible and karmabombs like you never been there.
    *sad pepega face*

#1 SweetsDealer, Oct 30, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    Kifon likes this.
  2. Sequenzer

This game need pve server.

Jupto, SSIJ, crawlord and 2 others like this.
  3. ghoulz666

Meh, speak for yourself. I found myself an unused spot and another player kept killing me and going back to his rotation without touching the one I was using.

4. McFang

Yeah? Try season servers ...

5. Fearless V

Fearless V TranscendentSoul Witch NA

Play a different game that don't have forced PvP. Problem solved!

MADE likes this.
  6. Fearless V

Yes it's the new trend going around. Blame it on Pearl Abyss' mismanagement of grind spots. Blame it on Pearl Abyss not making a game to support it's playerbase, but only a game that support the Whales. Blame if on people getting fed up with PK-griefers bullying them, so they grown the have a equal amount of disrespect for players.

The only realistic thing you can do as a player. Is to server swap just like all of those under PK-griefer fire.

Vortexii and crawlord like this.
  7. Vanraven

Karma bombing doesn't exist. What really happens is player A kills player B over and over again. And then blames player B for making them do it. But no one made them do it but themselves. This issue doesn't exist in KR. Its completely a western thing, you want to know why? Because western players have shitty attitudes and personalities. Thats why.

If you click the video and listen to the part where he talks about pve (27:30) the KR player explains exactly why it doesn't happen.

8. Triviuma

Can confirm the above post. Long time ago a was doing some quest on the pirate island, I had to find some chest there , anyway. I was walking around not even having my weapons out. One guy killed me twice and whispered to me - ****ing karma bomber. WHAT :D.

Vanraven, TucoRamires and Cedricu like this.
  9. SSIJ

Your answer:
    1. PvE channels (or simple pvp only for pvp active players)
    2. No cd channels change
    3. Fast travel system to any node (blocked if you have trade itmes)

One two three. Three simple steps to remove almost all problems in this game with mobs grind.

And yes eg. I left my guild to protect myself aganist guild war exploit toxic player. Max lvl, no crystals, you can kill me as many as you want but you will be punished as it should be.

PA/Kakao created a problem, players found a solution.

10. Cedricu

Im glad to see some other ppl thinking like this. This is exactly the problem... This mentality.
    I was refused by a guild a few days ago because they asked me what do i think about "karmabombers" and i said that if someone come to my grind spot and kill me i will just continue my farming session.
    Strong ppl should help the weakers... othrwise you are just a bully.

Vanraven and Fearless V like this.
  11. Mikroman

Or learn to share!

Fake tears of PK players...

Fjokki, Vanraven and TucoRamires like this.
  12. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

Balance classes, fix terrible desync, and make players have an equal AP/DP while dueling on spots. Oh wait, none of that is ever going to happen.
    So I guess I will stay and continue grinding and if some player decides to kill me 5 times, then maybe he/she should accept that even if this is an mmo that is mostly being played as a singleplay game, guess what, players still exist in it and you don't really own anything here.
    Saying ''my spot'' is basically asking to be bothered. You just sound like a spoiled princess.
    People just can't get over that even though their AP/DP is so much bigger then someone else's, they still can't make them leave their spot. Get over it, it's not yours ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    There is 0 respect in killing a person who is way below your gear score. And I believe that mentioning what a mess class balancing is in 1vs1 isn't even necessary. Time to leave the thread before it becomes a 40 page one, I'm out.

#12 onaco, Oct 31, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
    sajdas and Fearless V like this.
  13. Jupto

Aww, so you cry over that you HAD to kill another player because of your Greed?!
    I Really hope they lower the karma gain even more.
    Learn to share, like others have said and you do know that this is a MMORPG(massively multiplayer online role-playing game) and not a singleplayer game right?

14. SweetsDealer

Are you guys for real?
    So let me get this right.
    I'm grinding on my spot, full buffed with LS, Tent buff etc.
    Now you show up on my spot without a guild and just randomly start grinding. What am I supose to share with you?
    I usually ask what are you doing or if you saw me on the spot. After that I ask if you want a duel. Keep in mind, I am the one who is already there.
    Now you just ignore me and keep grinding like i was never there. 0 respect.
    What am I supose to do?
    Just like you I am trying for weeks to get the same unique item.
    Compared to you I have respect for other players and I give you a chance to win over the spot.
    Acting and thinking like that should be punished really bad.
    I wish they implemented back the option to lose XP when you get killed in PvP.

Diazine, IWalkAlone and Kifon like this.
  15. SweetsDealer

There is a small difference between players that respect eachother ( koreans) and the dumb cabagges from the western region.
    Listen again to that video. They just wait and change the channel. They don't come on the spot and start grinding like no one is there.
    Now please, ask me again why I PK you 100 times when you don't even stop to ask me how much longer will I be on the spot.
    Maybe it's gonna be 10-15 mins and I'll give you the spot because i'm tired and bored.
    Maybe it's gonna be 30 mins and if you let me finish i'll keep the spot for you.
    But NO, fu** you, I need to grind NOW, I don't care who is on the spot, I don't have a guild, you can PK me 1000 times, I have tons of elions.

Diazine and Kifon like this.
  16. Angar

Angar Angar Sorceress 61 EU

Bring back xp loss on pvp death but with a twist.
    First or even second death during pvp is without xp lost.
    After that you loose xp.

Everything solved.
    It's PAs issue for implementing shitty mechanics and not the players for using them.

IWalkAlone likes this.
  17. sajdas

How kind of you to give the other player a chance to win over the spot, the same spot that is ment for lower geared players. A true equal chance to win over the spot is to challenge him to a trial versus trial duel, but most wont do that (from both sides).

Another solution is to go to arsha server, you wont lose karma there for sure, i can promise you that.

Vanraven likes this.
  18. Fearless V

RUST and Ark ---> way! Go play one of those if you don't want any repercussions for toxic griefing and bullying.

So many times in the last two months I had to leave my spot at Hystria because of some toxic cluck trying to feed me to mobs while I was grinding with lootscrolls and buffs. You are just like those toxic clucks. No go away and play a game that has unfiltered griefing and bullying. I bet you won't because in those game unlike BDO people like your would get skilled down fast and looted.

Jupto and Vanraven like this.
  19. Mikroman

Its my spot & duel!? = you are in low gs spot with high gs character and you abuse system and you try to make others mierable.

No. It's not your spot. Its not your server. Go to farm higher AP zones! Or share spot with the swarm! Or accept the blood tax (-karma)!

Life2v, Jupto, sajdas and 1 other person like this.
  20. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

Haha haha haha
    in the video: at 27min 40 sec.
    It shows how dumb EU/NA people are . LMAO.
    they don't have this culture of being ass.hol.es and grief people asking duel for spot on normal server.

Go & cry more about karma lol.

Vanraven likes this.