1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Increase Loyalty Earned / Decrease cost of loyalty items

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Shadowsyphon, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Shadowsyphon

Please increase the amount of loyalties gained per day or decrease the cost of some items in the loyalty shop.

Weight: 3,500 loyalty each with a maximum of 4 obtainable. (50 weight increase each)
    Golden Bell: 5,000 Loyalty each
    Character slot expansion: 5,000 loyalty

Plus many more items that are just not worth the wait to spend loyalties on when you can buy Valks Cry x5.

You get 100 loyalty per day and it takes 35 days to get just 1 weight increase or 50 days for 1 bell. I feel that it takes to long to obtain some items which just makes it not worth waiting for. Please greatly reduce the cost, or greatly increase the amount of loyalties earned. You could also add daily quests to earn loyalties and other rewards.

#1 Shadowsyphon, Jul 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  2. kait

Just some side info, the Black Spirit Board Game used to provide loyalty points and brand stones before it was changed to the current version. See the [M] tiles on the board below.

[​IMG]

3. Kiri_Dar

Miss the loyalty squares, loved the brand stones too but don’t expect to ever see them again. Been playing so long no more time or day rewards left. The slow trickle in of loyalty makes that whole section of the shop kinda sad.

4. Lord_Xenon

Yeah additional ways to get loyalty would be great as the daily is a bit low.

5. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

Why are people keep asking to make game easier? Making it easier isn't the solution... This game isn't suppose to provide you with everything end game within weeks or months... Its a long term commitment game, thats the point of it. You want fast paced game, there is always WOW.

P.S. loyalty points are useless anyways, you can buy everything that they offer for loyalty via pearls, so just do that if time is money for you.

6. WinterMilla

I think its decent to ask for increased loyalties per day as a certain server *cough* KR *cough* already gets this. They could just slap em onto some dailies or something.

7. Xenosuke

I agree that it's a long term game and making it easier isn't a solution i can get behind. That said, I remember the Black Spirit Adventure game gave us a decent amount of loyalties, probably too many. After they removed them from it, they left the prices the same and the 100 per day makes the entire thing almost useless for most people. I understand they have to make money somehow, and i believe using the loyalty prices could be that incentive for some, as they can't make it so easy no one uses the shop. If they lowered the prices to be somewhat reasonable, or increased the amount of obtainable loyalties, i would not see an issue with it. But I have felt like for years, since they removed them that the prices were way too high after they removed loyalties from BSA