1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Increase the quantity for Imperial Delivery, please!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MamoruKin, Aug 21, 2020.

1. MamoruKin

I had to travel to 3 cities and change 2 servers to be done with my Daily Imperial Trading for Cooking and this is happening almost daily base! There is many new players who have come to the game and many are Guru at this point! Increase the quantity of trades! Please!

Attached Files:

VasilisD likes this.
  2. Avantala

The limit is a dump thing. Should just be unlimited since we've got a personal limit already.

Erroll, Blitzball, MamoruKin and 5 others like this.
  3. DarkGG

DarkGG Darkiee DarkKnight 62 NA

Or just maybe buff alchemy since I can go anywhere at any time and always have 400-600 turn in available. If they buffed alchemy then that would allow cooking to be done

Mimimimi likes this.
  4. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

Okay.
    I'm myself personally want Hiedel imperial delivery NPC move to Glish.

5. LightningFFXIII-4

Just make Duvencrune your main City lol.

6. Kiri_Dar

Reason I stopped doing imperial so long ago is pain to do turn ins. Now mats are just piling up endlessly.

7. Nutter22

Couldn't agree more this is right up there with cooking recipes. When you go to 'learned' recipes but the last 500 or so you've done with those cooking ingredients show and if you are using something different you have to combine one to start again. Just show us the two or three different combos of ingredients we've used so we can choose the correct one.

But this imperial system is stupid as has already been said - we have a daily limit anyway so this is now outdated and needs to be changed. Not sure why they didn't change it when they gave us the daily limits anyway. It would be a really important QOL change for everyone as does it.

8. MamoruKin

Thats not solution lol

9. Blitzball

Guru boxes are sold out even in dead cities. I just stopped doing imperial at this point. zzz

MamoruKin likes this.
  10. Hemuk

You get plenty of chances since it resets every 3 hours after reset, just have your crates ready when it does and pretend Calpheon and Heidel dont exist, I do it everyday np.

11. PoL

PoL Wizard

What is absolutely crazy about this setup is there is both a personal limit AND a daily limit. What is the reason for the dual limitation?

12. Khondo

Why can't I grind at any grind spot in game in peace...... because there are other players in the game.

13. Arch2k

Arch2k Devil_Monkeys Lahn 63 NA

Best thing u could do is have ur crates pre made then trade them when the time comes

14. MamoruKin

again thats not solution, same does 10000 players! they should remove the limit because its already limited by per person!

MoonDance17 likes this.
  15. Arch2k

Arch2k Devil_Monkeys Lahn 63 NA

I did it few weeks ago and cant tell u how many times the crate hand ins didnt get filled. You have every 3hrs to do it which I am sure u know already but if u follow everyone else when they had in crates of course u will have a problem. When every one else rushes to so it, odds are it will slow down and u will find a point where they dont get filled or get filled slowly do to the fact ppl alrady handed stuff in. Just stand there when the 3hr mark starts 100% u will get it cuz not everyone else will spawn in same time to hand in or cant cuz they busy
    I know it's not solution, never said it was.
    Have u even made a feedback library forum for it? If not go do so. And then talk about it on the discord. U can even personal hand in the ideas to the gms on discord and odds are they will look at it. Cant say they will respond fast or anything or at all but at least u get the idea out.
    I myself never really put any ideas on the bdo forum and I done so at least 4 times plus on the feedback library and just about every time the gms like it but guess what it's up to PA to decide if the idea is good cuz it's their game. So if u post a idea dont expect it to be put into the game. It may take time or they won't add it

16. Mimimimi

imperial delivery is the easiest money in the game. it shouldn't get any easier than that.

please sell your mats on the central market. k thx bye :)

AtomicPotato likes this.
  17. AlnilamE

Imperial delivery is Life-Skiller PvP.

18. MamoruKin

if you think they dont have to rework the system you are the worst player and players like you will never help to have good QoL on game!

19. Mimimimi

No I don't think they have to rework it. I turn in 200 boxes daily since the feature got released. If you have the reset schedule in mind that's no issue at all. Learn to play the game instead of changing the rules to your advantage.

Ok, me worst player q.q but at least I manage to do my turn in :)